Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Hmm - Clicked on Cheats and then Back :)
stuck on quest 5, got the cloak and can wander the map but tried every option and talking to everyone but cant seem to progress (cant find gryf password or dispell ice)
Slytherin Girl would tell you the Password... just keep going :)

ThatGuy88

Apr 17, 2019
huh, been stuck for several in game days, no intterupt
Try checking the planner again. sometimes that is the trigger for new events. Use the orb to call each girl to your office and check each of the few locations on the map you can go to.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
Try checking the planner again. sometimes that is the trigger for new events. Use the orb to call each girl to your office and check each of the few locations on the map you can go to.
nope, even tried a full restart. All i can think of are two options, a) the games busted or b) im missing something on the map, heres where i can go=gryffindor common room and girls dorm (locked) myrtles bath (same scene every time) frozen pathway (cant dispell) and dumbledores office

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Quick question should you avoid creampies early on or does it make a difference.

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
the previous version was loads better, this is just a grind fest now........
Don't know how was previous version but it didn't seem to be any grindy just every morning do (Reading of book if bough +) Test Check and when you can buy book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
okay yeah, games busted, not sure how but no matter what i do i cannot progress quest 5, i havee called everygirl in (cant call ginny cause quidditch practice) taken every option and been to every location in the castle and checked the planner numerous times, can someone upload a save just after this point? or give me a step by step if im missing something?

EDIT: i was due to color blindness i couldnt see one of the locations

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
okay yeah, games busted, not sure how but no matter what i do i cannot progress quest 5, i havee called everygirl in (cant call ginny cause quidditch practice) taken every option and been to every location in the castle and checked the planner numerous times, can someone upload a save just after this point? or give me a step by step if im missing something?
What does the book say to do (don't have 'em memorized)?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
quest 5: take a walk through hogwarts under the invisibility cloak to have fun
Click on the 'door' (the curtains between the Chest and the Cauldron); it'll bring up the map; then try clicking on red circles/different colored place names. It should give you some more background and move things along.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes