Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
Click on the 'door' (the curtains between the Chest and the Cauldron); it'll bring up the map; then try clicking on red circles/different colored place names. It should give you some more background and move things along.
so i clicked on every different color place names, no red circles on the map though

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Do you get the popup about "Solemnly Swear..." when you exit the office? When I first got Q5, I clicked on the map, and there was a spiel about "Magical Barriers", then I "remembered" that it's a Marauders' Map, and said the Passphrase, which causes some locations' names to be in a different color.

If so, go to 'Corridor (and have some Leviosa Fun with the Blonde)', 'Corridor Above Archway Below', 'Bath with Moaning Myrtle', and 'Gryffindor Common Room', then go back to your office. There should be a Slytherin girl waiting for you with a task.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What happen to quest 11-14 in the planner? I was at 10 then it jumps to 15 what gives? Did I miss/skip something or do they not exist.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I just want to know what the creature training does and how far can you level it.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
Do you get the popup about "Solemnly Swear..." when you exit the office? When I first got Q5, I clicked on the map, and there was a spiel about "Magical Barriers", then I "remembered" that it's a Marauders' Map, and said the Passphrase, which causes some locations' names to be in a different color.

If so, go to 'Corridor (and have some Leviosa Fun with the Blonde)', 'Corridor Above Archway Below', 'Bath with Moaning Myrtle', and 'Gryffindor Common Room', then go back to your office. There should be a Slytherin girl waiting for you with a task.
so due to my color blindness "corridor" was freakin invisible for me XD had to grab a screen of the map before and then the map after to find it

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Gotten like 5 game breaking errors and had to restart Soo im done to much crap for an Okish game
Hello, please name every of them so i could fix it.
I already know about cheat menu's 'back' button error(will be fixed in 0.1.8p update, since 0.1.7p is already done and compiled).

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Hello, please name every of them so i could fix it.
I already know about cheat menu's 'back' button error(will be fixed in 0.1.8p update, since 0.1.7p is already done and compiled).
Ya turns out it was on my end it was only the back bug error ya said The problems had some thing to do with my unzip program was adding stuff to the game so i was getin errors and stuff was kind of annoyed at the time so sorry all good now gona delete the comment

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Patreon post image.jpg
Release of MoM Update 0.1.7p
Hello, Friends! This time has come - the new Update is 100% complete, and ready to play.
+52 new high quality video animations and +800mb of content in this particular update. Enjoy!
Huge thanks for all of your support, Friends!
With best regards, Forest Fairy.

DOWNLOAD:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Mystery Of Magic [v0.1.7p] [Forest Fairy] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 2.71 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.69 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 477 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 460 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Thank Magicon for reporting the error.
If you had download before this post edited time, do download again.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes