PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
To be honest the only issue I have with vore is the fact that I expect a FUTA minotaur to have some sort of futa tag right? But no, the animation takes a weird fucking turn and becomes vore somehow. You like vore? I have zero issues if you put a worm enemy into the game and have vore for it (as it should be).

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
To be honest the only issue I have with vore is the fact that I expect a FUTA minotaur to have some sort of futa tag right? But no, the animation takes a weird fucking turn and becomes vore somehow. You like vore? I have zero issues if you put a worm enemy into the game and have vore for it (as it should be).
Heh exactly I say its a waste of a dick if it does not fuck protagonist in any way. But I have no problem with vore or other kinks even if its not something what gets me but I appreciate if there is some sexual alternative especially with enemies which really ask for it (not in that meaning lol)

Reactions: MortimerScharf

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Would like to mention that earlier bosses do have the possibility of getting more H-scenes when the game starts to get fine tuned after all the enemies and bosses are added in.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
New post today. First things first, the game is going to go through another month of work, so we should see the next update by the end of April.
After that, the post showed that they are adding in a slime girl enemy along with the slime queen boss. They mentioned that each one will have 3 variations of grab moves. The themes for those grabs will include yuri/lesbian, transformation, futa, and vore/absorption. Not all at once, obviously, but one for each grab, I would assume.
I can only imagine the comments about the last two themes. Not that I'm going to let it change how much I want to play the update.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Well, I'll hold off on really saying anything about the vore, it's (unfortunately) to be expected at this point lol
The transformation is actually what has me the most "worried," if anything. Previous TF sequences haven't really been anything that hot, mostly just ending up as one-and-done things where Maya gets transformed and then is just... there, like the moth girl's scene or even that dragon/wyvern lady in the caves that transforms Maya via unbirth. Nothing afterwards to make it hot or worth it like the now-transformed Maya playing with herself or having sex with the girl who transformed her.
Add that to the fact that there's apparently only three variations on grab moves for four different kinds of fetish content and I'm assuming the TF stuff will most likely get tied to the yuri scene, and by previous depictions it might just end up as the slime holding Maya while forcefully kissing her, turning her into a slime.
Of course, considering it's apparently two different girl-type enemies with three grabs each (assuming each grab is a different scene), suddenly you're looking at six different scenes for four different fetishes, and any of those themes could likely end up as a combination. Could end up having a scene where it's vore/absorption that leads to the TF (similar to the wyvern), there could be yet-another dickgirl cockvore scene, could be something hopefully even refreshing and different. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
iirc, the vore/absorption is just that, with the slime girl engulfing Maya. I think they said something about the TF being the result of a futa blowjob scene. And I'm pretty sure there was a mention of a slime tentacle bed.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I can only imagine the comments about the last two themes.
My problem with the vore content (and, apparently, this is the same for many other people here) is that enemies that had vore, didn't have other animations, even when they had potential to have them (the cow minotaur boss and the mushroom girl are the most obvious examples), so, considering that these slimes have 3 grabs, and only one of them is vore, I'm more than happy with that, or even if I read that wrong and they have less than 3 grabs, it's still great that their animations are not JUST vore.

Plus, on a more weirder note, I have strange criteria when it comes to vore (I disliked the lizard girl vore animation, but was more than okay with a giant worm one), and slime girl engulfing is okay in my book, so the next update might actually be great on all fronts for me.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
I agree. I do like vore however, but identity death through forced transformation is just the best cake i could ever eat, and it is extremely rare. Basic vore is boring in comparison, and futa stuff is hopelessly boring compared to the exciting concepts on display in MGM. Fingers crossed for more "hardcore", if you can call it that, content.
I have good news for you:
She will be able to turn Maya into an indistinguishable copy of her as one of her tree scenes. She spawns from the boss of the swamps, when she'll be added, if i read this latest post correctly

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Even for those who do enjoy vore, some of the stuff here can be a disappointment, cough me cough, but this is a solid game all and all, has a little something for everyone.
And what I like most about it is that it's not 'lose to see scene' that a bunch of other 2d sidescroller/platformers fall into - you get properly grabbed and have to mash to escape instead of waiting for your hp to drop to zero, getting downed, having to reload the game afterwards, etc...

Just gotta hope they do later on implement alt scenes for those who do not enjoy certain types of content (if not, then why does preference toggle even exist in the first place)
Preftoggle exists to stop you from having your day ruined by getting a scene you do not like, especially if you happen to be at low spirit and therefore would be unable to escape it

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Preftoggle exists to stop you from having your day ruined by getting a scene you do not like, especially if you happen to be at low spirit and therefore would be unable to escape it
Let me know when we can actually see what goes on inside the wolf girl's chest!

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I don't think there will be an inside chest scene for that one, but its likely that enemy will get a revamp to their animation and have the vore scene shown outside the chest.
Here's hoping, & if not... Well pity...
It's not up to us in the end.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Hey, mind taking a look at this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the short little "blurbs" about the game from itch.io and Patreon, the sites where the game is most actively updated (as far as I can tell.) Can you tell me where the dev says that the game is "vore focused?" Because as far as I can see nowhere does MegaBlueBall actually say that it's supposed to be some game all about vore. Even counting all the other non-vore funkiness that I don't care for, out of all 79(!) animations in the game, only 19 of those are some kind of vore/unbirth/absorption. So while there's not a lot of vore actually in the game (compared to everything else), I think the issue is moreso the way it's included more than anything. The "Earthworm Jack" and "Happy Pudding" enemies are the only form of enemy that isn't some kind of girl to have a vore/absorption animation, so it's just become a bit of a tired predictability that whenever a girl enemy is added, there will most likely be a vore scene associated with her. Add that to the fact that most of the vore-based enemies (who are mostly girls) don't have any alternative animations and it's increasingly soul-draining.

Those "blurbs" haven't been updated in for-fucking-ever and they are there for the sake of compliance for the host sites. His previous games have had vore added in as well. Also, if you want to argue semantics with those descriptions, there's no fetish of any type advertised. At all.

Thanks for agreeing with me on those complaining about the vore though. Interesting statistic you pulled there.

(If I recall correctly, he has mentioned his vore fetish on his Twitter account and that's why he includes them in the games. Pretty sure he addressed it during his Pixie Panic Garden game.)

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
That's just the thing, it never was (and still isn't) advertised as such. Even his previous game didn't have near as much vore in it as this one does.
His previous game doesn't also have as many scenes as this one does too. Let alone the game wasn't advertised in any particular direction of fetish, looking back to it. As a previous person who replied to me - vore isn't even the majority of the scenes.

So again, why complain about it?

May 25, 2017
Those "blurbs" haven't been updated in for-fucking-ever and they are there for the sake of compliance for the host sites. His previous games have had vore added in as well. Also, if you want to argue semantics with those descriptions, there's no fetish of any type advertised. At all.

Thanks for agreeing with me on those complaining about the vore though. Interesting statistic you pulled there.

(If I recall correctly, he has mentioned his vore fetish on his Twitter account and that's why he includes them in the games. Pretty sure he addressed it during his Pixie Panic Garden game.)
Then that his fault for false advertising. That's not as much of a defense as you think it is.

Just word-searched his twitter account, and he has never once mentioned having a vore fetish. Hell he's never mentioned having a fetish on his twitter. You just straight pulled that out of your ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

His previous game doesn't also have as many scenes as this one does too. Let alone the game wasn't advertised in any particular direction of fetish, looking back to it. As a previous person who replied to me - vore isn't even the majority of the scenes.

So again, why complain about it?
And? That doesn't matter to or change what I said. I complain about it because it's slowly becoming the majority vs the other fetishes (keyphrase here). I would not be surprised if he adds vore scenes to previous enemies who didn't have them before just because they keep getting consistently voted in. He's already talked about adding more scenes to monsters that only have one, and if any of them get left to a poll it will be vore no question. I would not be complaining at all if the game was advertised as having a large chunk of vore content. But it wasnt in the beginning when it first started development and it's still not.

Also use multi-quotes next time instead of double posting

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes