EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone, Mega (a.k.a Laek) here. A friendly patron brought my attention to the thread, regarding this rare bug described above. Just now I've finally managed to track it down and correct it and this fix will be coming in the next version. Since I'm here anyways, I took the opportunity to catch up with the chatter in the thread so I might as well clear up some things regarding the ever contentious topic of "vore" in my game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This will clear up some confusion that may arise, but if you have any more direct questions I'll hang around for while to answer.

Thanks for taking the time to reply here! I appreciate it a lot. Keep doing good work. This is one of the few games here that's pretty enjoyable as it has plenty of different fetishes involved. I've been following you since the YouTube vid days (I forget what forum it was that they were posted on, it's been that long).

Reactions: weradti and RossoX

Anonmx44

Aug 10, 2018
Thank you for the bug report. Those 2 problems in particular were already fixed shortly after the original release of v0.4, so my guess is that the version shared here is still the initial release (with the bugs) and not the subsequent bugfixed versions.

Your observations are valid; those were things that I had already pondered about years ago. Suffice to say that I've consciously decided to handle my whole "game dev public presence" in a unorthodox way (at least for now), even if it is a sub-optimal or even detrimental way of doing things, simply because it is more comfortable for me to do so. It is knowingly a subjective decision, not an objective one.

A related point is about why I don't market/push/shill my game as much as I could. It goes without saying that marketing your product in a healthy manner is key to making people know that your game exists. And as you mentioned, clear marketing is also helpful to attract the right audience to the niche content. But the thing is that for me, I simply don't have the time/energy required to maintain multiple platforms (twitter, discord, hell I don't even post here on f95 which is essentially effortless free marketing).

Furthermore, with what little online presence I already have (most active on patreon, but also on itch.io and a simple blog) I just prefer to continue flying under the radar, in a manner of speaking. The slow but steady growth in popularity of my game is sufficient for me for the time being. And I've got the feeling that people like me, that is, those who enjoy fringe or niche content, they seem to have a tendency to more frequently go out of their way in order to seek out said content (at least generally speaking), so I'm not too worried about that either.

It does suck for the vanilla people tough, to be caught by surprise. But thankfully, for now the game is effectively free: you can pirate it here and elsewhere lol, or you can go on my itch.io where there is a free, albeit outdated, version as well. Therefore with the game being free, a potential player can easily download it, try out and see the content for themselves. If they are happy with it, cool. But if not, then shift+delete and move on.

When I eventually release the actual finished version 1.0 (which I plan to release on steam as well), oh yes then that is another thing entirely, as I'll be offering a premium product on the market, so the least I can do is be clear and upfront about the content. On Steam it is even a requirement to fill out a form detailing all the different fetishes (if you've perused adult games there you've seen this type of advisory), so yeah at that juncture I'll be donning my proper "professional indie game dev" and do things the right way.
Ahah, well your attitude has definitely tipped the scale of whether or not I should more actively subscribe. Can confirm both fixes, have a pleasant day/night.

ZekeCS

Jun 2, 2020
I wonder if Mega will look to other, similar-ish games for inspiration to the more extreme content. It would be neat to see some Wolf's Dungeon inspired stuff as well, provided it fits the running theme(s) of the game
ignoring bizarre stuff like P5's Ann appearing in the dungeon

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I wonder if Mega will look to other, similar-ish games for inspiration to the more extreme content. It would be neat to see some Wolf's Dungeon inspired stuff as well, provided it fits the running theme(s) of the game
ignoring bizarre stuff like P5's Ann appearing in the dungeon
MKM's less vanilla content has already been a major source of controversy/contention as-is, and it's not even really that "bad" or "extreme." I'd hate to see the shitshow if the game were to start including... I don't even fucking know, a big orc dude that punches Maya till she's bruised and pissing herself?

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
MKM's less vanilla content has already been a major source of controversy/contention as-is, and it's not even really that "bad" or "extreme." I'd hate to see the shitshow if the game were to start including... I don't even fucking know, a big orc dude that punches Maya till she's bruised and pissing herself?
Yeah, if I wanted to see that I'd play Wolf's Dungeon. The way MKM is going especially since the dev's planning to add alternate scenes to vore enemies is perfect for me and even if they didn't, the game gets a good amount of enemies right in my book anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtisticTomato

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, something tells me the most we'll get in terms of extreme is implied digestion in vore scenes. I believe in their last game, they did have some light ryona stuff, like spanking or punching (without graphic injuries), so I think it's a safe bet that they probably won't go any harder than that.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i wish he did add this strange wore'ish fetish things side by side with some other thing for the same enemy, what's the point in targeting one fetish for one enemy?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
i wish he did add this strange wore'ish fetish things side by side with some other thing for the same enemy, what's the point in targeting one fetish for one enemy?
Well that's their plan, they're gonna eventually add secondary animations for enemies

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
I think I found a softlock, in this room on my way down I didn't activate this moving platform, so when i saved and tried to make my way back up, I couldn't get past it. I didn't have the teleportation ability, so I could go down further into the branching path underground, but I have no idea if there's anything in those places that could help me get back up. I just started a new save, but felt it was worth sharing.

Nov 19, 2021
I think I found a softlock, in this room on my way down I didn't activate this moving platform, so when i saved and tried to make my way back up, I couldn't get past it. I didn't have the teleportation ability, so I could go down further into the branching path underground, but I have no idea if there's anything in those places that could help me get back up. I just started a new save, but felt it was worth sharing.
There are a few spots that you can slide through the wall at points. Try doing that, there's possibly one you might've missed.

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
If everything is on clock, we should have the next update in 1-2 days! I'm excited

Edit: Perhaps not =<

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes