ZekeCS

Jun 2, 2020
MBB is hard at work trying to make the Game Overs more like the Dog Boy, please bear with them!
This meaning what? That you have a short wagglan session before the bad end? It would be meaningful if there was a transitionary period where you could still control Maia to some degree, between the "training" part and the bad end.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
iirc, Mega said that they wanted to do a minimum of 10 extended game overs. Don't know if that is counting the current one and/or the 3 they specifically mentioned in their post. I mean one can dream that when the game is fully released, Mega might go back to it for a content update. Can't tell at the moment, just gotta wait it out.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Wow... A whole month, & that was so disappointing, the small slime is cute, her scenes are great, the fat game over is hilarious, I thought it would turn out into a sort of slime transformation but that at least makes one chuckle a bit.
But nothing can compel me to believe that placing a skull in the slime queen was in any way a good move. She looks poorly designed & the skull is just extra work, & for some a complete turnoff.
It's not even her eating Maya, so it's not a slime girl vore scene, it's just regular slime vore. Sure the skull is decently done, the stickiness was done well too... But it just looks like a lack of focus, it looks like it's not even the same game.

(Edit)

Ah PS, the tentacles were a little off too, she's too flat turned to the camera.

Last edited:

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
iirc, Mega said that they wanted to do a minimum of 10 extended game overs. Don't know if that is counting the current one and/or the 3 they specifically mentioned in their post. I mean one can dream that when the game is fully released, Mega might go back to it for a content update. Can't tell at the moment, just gotta wait it out.
I really hope Arachne will get one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticKnightMaya-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Let's hope, once & for all, that we actually get to see anything the treasure chest wolf girl does.
"Eating you off screen" with no internal view is just awful...

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaotyx

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
1683266862216.png

can someone tell me what im supposed to do here? Maya cant jump this high and the gates to the tower on the right are closed

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes