Jun 17, 2020
Hello everyone, Mega (a.k.a Laek) here. A friendly patron brought my attention to the thread, regarding this rare bug described above. Just now I've finally managed to track it down and correct it and this fix will be coming in the next version. Since I'm here anyways, I took the opportunity to catch up with the chatter in the thread so I might as well clear up some things regarding the ever contentious topic of "vore" in my game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This will clear up some confusion that may arise, but if you have any more direct questions I'll hang around for while to answer.
You shouldn't have to change anything or give into peer pressure from vore haters. It's one of my main fetishes two, FAR more than vanilla kinks. People seem to be shitting on it cause, well, of course they can, freedom of speech. But don't let that get to you or get under your skin. Personally I think you should do what you wanna do and not change course because a few people don't like vore and bitch & whine about it. If this was e621 I'd be telling half the board to use their blacklist or not even comment. Don't let them get ya down for your kinks.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
You shouldn't have to change anything or give into peer pressure from vore haters. It's one of my main fetishes two, FAR more than vanilla kinks. People seem to be shitting on it cause, well, of course they can, freedom of speech. But don't let that get to you or get under your skin. Personally I think you should do what you wanna do and not change course because a few people don't like vore and bitch & whine about it. If this was e621 I'd be telling half the board to use their blacklist or not even comment. Don't let them get ya down for your kinks.
My biggest gripe and I'm fairly sure other people said the same thing, was that you have a couple of futa enemies which is really my thing, but then instead of a futa scene which you're expecting you end up with cock vore or regular vore. Which I have nothing against but not what I was expecting to happen.

I'm certainly glad that Mega is adding more scenes to enemies. Obviously the people who complain for the sake of complaining and demand things get changed are just rude and you should never listen to them.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
My biggest gripe and I'm fairly sure other people said the same thing, was that you have a couple of futa enemies which is really my thing, but then instead of a futa scene which you're expecting you end up with cock vore or regular vore. Which I have nothing against but not what I was expecting to happen.

I'm certainly glad that Mega is adding more scenes to enemies. Obviously the people who complain for the sake of complaining and demand things get changed are just rude and you should never listen to them.
Multiple scenes for each enemy could probably be a nice fix for all that, we already have filters & everything.
As the game developed, the enemies developed as well. Some bosses or even just regular enemies have multiple scenes.
The minotaur boss only has one scene, if these things are changed in the future, then a lot more satisfied people would emerge I'm sure.

So far, I am adoring the game, most of what I have a gripe with just involves either lack of vore scenes &/or unnecessary elements that clearly require work to put in but serve no purpose. I would be willing to make art for him myself if he'd have me.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
>Turn off vore/absorption option
>Game instantly loses about 50% of its animations
Well that was wild

Nov 18, 2017
I hope with the new coming "Bad endings" we get a lot more scenes for the enemies that have no game overs.

But I also hope dearly that the Dog-Boy gets additional Game Over Scenes / Bad Ends, him having only one doesn't feel fair, He needs more love.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I hope with the new coming "Bad endings" we get a lot more scenes for the enemies that have no game overs.

But I also hope dearly that the Dog-Boy gets additional Game Over Scenes / Bad Ends, him having only one doesn't feel fair, He needs more love.
I get the love for a favorite enemy/scene, but they're literally the only one with a bad end scene right now. I think it's pretty fair, given some scenes will most likely not get any bad ends.

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
I'm really hoping for two "end game" scenes: One with Arachne and the other with the first first Centaur you encounter.

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
right after I commented I found it, but my new question is how are you supposed to beat the boss when she has that much health?

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes