EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Power slash (same area as uppercut ability) tears through her hp but uses a lot of stamina, which you also need to evade her attacks. If you don't plan on cheating hp bring at least 15 full HP potions and some stamina potions. Even with that it's a war of attrition.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, the progression in the game at the moment is not really optimized for some bosses. There's lots of stat powerups scattered throughout the game that help a good amount, but after you get the dash ability and the slide, you can go to any area. I'm pretty sure when Mega gets to the refining stage of the game after the final boss is added, they'll go through the game and scale the progression with how strong you can be up to that point.

Niwik

Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone, Mega (a.k.a Laek) here.
Thank you for your hard work, this game is quite good so far. However I would advise looking at this thread and forum as little as possible. I've lurked here for quite awhile and the average poster does nothing but moan about the content and update schedule of games despite paying absolutely nothing for it. They are insufferable and impossible to please which will do nothing but bad things to your mental health in the long run. I've seen more than a few promising projects completely abandoned because the creator has spent too much time reading the complaints of people on this site and others. I appreciate your time and effort and fully understand that if I don't like something I can just skip it. Keep doing you.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you for your hard work, this game is quite good so far. However I would advise looking at this thread and forum as little as possible. I've lurked here for quite awhile and the average poster does nothing but moan about the content and update schedule of games despite paying absolutely nothing for it. They are insufferable and impossible to please which will do nothing but bad things to your mental health in the long run. I've seen more than a few promising projects completely abandoned because the creator has spent too much time reading the complaints of people on this site and others. I appreciate your time and effort and fully understand that if I don't like something I can just skip it. Keep doing you.
Yeah totally the fault of people on here why people abandon a project, more like if someone abandoned something over some negative comments they weren't getting far anyway.

You can never please everyone ever, even the paying customer will still have the same negative comments and opinions, maybe even more so because they've paid for something.

Absolutely you can't pay attention to all the comments, but there is still a lot of good feedback that can be obtained from people responding in these forums.

Of course it's always up to the developer where they want to put their effort, but if they wanted to be active with the people in these forums and ask some questions about their game or ask for feedback I'd imagine you would get some response.

Of course a lot of developers hate pirating and the last thing they want to do is talk to the people stealing their game. Thing is it's basically always going to happen and if it isn't happening here it's happening elsewhere. Other people have put it into better words than me, but sites like this one usually attract a lot more attention to the games put on here and a lot of people wouldn't have even heard about it if it never showed up here. Which generally ends up gaining more paying customers to patreon or for people willing to buy the final release.

So that's how I see it and your post just paints everything in a massive negative like nothing good ever comes from this site or other sites like it.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
The internet is an infestation of trolls, critics, and a bunch of children who don't know what they are talking about.

Some are legit kind and actually have the common sense to actually say something good.

Instead, those pricks are being negative jerks while saying: [yer game iz bad] without even knowing the effort and time it took to make one.

I look at other dev's work and I still see whiny asshats commenters who whine at the slightest inconvenience.
Even games that are ACTUALLY GOOD gets these toxic comments so I don't know what the fuck is their problem.

Don't listen to them, listen to people who actually care about the shit you do.
:KEK:

I'll be personally honest, pirates will always be around but from a marketing standpoint.
It's just a free advertisement, people who liked your games would definitely search for the dev and throw cash in it if they feel like it.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone, Mega (a.k.a Laek) here. A friendly patron brought my attention to the thread, regarding this rare bug described above. Just now I've finally managed to track it down and correct it and this fix will be coming in the next version. Since I'm here anyways, I took the opportunity to catch up with the chatter in the thread so I might as well clear up some things regarding the ever contentious topic of "vore" in my game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This will clear up some confusion that may arise, but if you have any more direct questions I'll hang around for while to answer.
Thank you so much for your hard work on this game and keeping it so varied and exciting both fetish- and gameplaywise!
We’re all so lucky to have this unique game, even if some like myself don’t care for the vore, this still has so much else going for it!
Mystic Knight Maya is one of my favorite fetish games in the world.
Good luck onwards!

Last edited:

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Guys, I appreciate your enthusiasm but not everyone is in the stuff you like. It would be nice if you put the images you post under a spoiler in the future. The first one with the snake is pretty dope though.
I'll put you in a SPOILER!!! But in all honesty, I forgot the SPOILER tag exist here. So thanks.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Man, it's so weird to see all this vore positivity here. Though I suppose it's fitting, given one of the creator's main fetishes. And I do appreciate it too.

Reactions: Chaotyx

I am #54

May 21, 2017
What would really be interesting; would be then playing as the character you are transformed into. With their traits, skills, weaknesses, animations etc. Might be technically very challenging, but intriguing though.
That'd kinda be the dream, but sweet jebus the work that'd be involved would result in so much scope creep. If I had to absolutely pick one though... playable werewolf form would rock I think.

What I really want though which would be more in the scope of doable, unlikely as it'd be, would be for a bat and kitsune transformation that arn't tied to the drone testers.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Nothing yet. It's likely Mega's doing a 2 month dev cycle. We might end up getting more than what was shown, but they've started taking 2 months to do updates lately. I don't mind it, especially if it alleviates burnout for them.

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
I'm curious, is there a way to mod or change the encounter duration or timing of stages? Some characters I would LOVE to be able to adjust the length of the encounter stages.

Not sure if/where there might be a preference setting or timing number for specific characters that could be changed.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I'm not too sure at the moment, but it's a possibility down the line. With the next update, Mega said that we'll be able to change the dialogue of the game over scenes, so that's a start for modding.

Reactions: DralaFi

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I'm curious, is there a way to mod or change the encounter duration or timing of stages? Some characters I would LOVE to be able to adjust the length of the encounter stages.

Not sure if/where there might be a preference setting or timing number for specific characters that could be changed.
Heck, if I could make my own, I'd work for him myself.

Reactions: DralaFi
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes