Nov 19, 2021
where to go after minotaur male boss?
With the dash move you acquired, you can return to the starting zone and go left, dashing and jumping over the large gap to find the rest of the beach. At the end is a boss who's victory item will let you teleport to previously passed save points.

Afterwards, go back to the fairy bridge and there will be a route into the mines. The sliding dash move can get you under the wall.

hidjabtv

Jun 21, 2023
With the dash move you acquired, you can return to the starting zone and go left, dashing and jumping over the large gap to find the rest of the beach. At the end is a boss who's victory item will let you teleport to previously passed save points.

Afterwards, go back to the fairy bridge and there will be a route into the mines. The sliding dash move can get you under the wall.
how i can return to the starting zone? Do I have to run the whole map to get to the beginning?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
how i can return to the starting zone? Do I have to run the whole map to get to the beginning?
'Fraid so. The good news is once you make it there and beat the boss, here's an ability that lets you teleport to all those chess pieces you might've seen around the map from anywhere.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
'Fraid so. The good news is once you make it there and beat the boss, here's an ability that lets you teleport to all those chess pieces you might've seen around the map from anywhere.
Ayep. You can actually go back to an earlier version where the dash is available from the start if it's that much of a fuss to you, if i recall correctly. I don't remember what version that was, and load forward after that

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I'm stuck at Swamped Burial Grounds, after pawn checkpoint.
There's a platform section to reach the shield skill, but I can't reach it from where I'm standing. Is there some sort of cheese for this part?
Captura.PNG

Btw, I tried landing between these two blocks by dashing, but I can't perfectly calculate my jump to reach there.
InkedCaptura2.jpg

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
I'm stuck at Swamped Burial Grounds, after pawn checkpoint.
There's a platform section to reach the shield skill, but I can't reach it from where I'm standing. Is there some sort of cheese for this part?
View attachment 2805373

Btw, I tried landing between these two blocks by dashing, but I can't perfectly calculate my jump to reach there.
View attachment 2805386
Do you have the upwards flame strike skill? Or whatever you call it. It lets you reach higher places much more easily. IIRC, you've got to go through the other way

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Do you have the upwards flame strike skill? Or whatever you call it. It lets you reach higher places much more easily. IIRC, you've got to go through the other way
No, I don't. Do you mean to the left of the werewolf screen? I found that path blocked

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
No, I don't. Do you mean to the left of the werewolf screen? I found that path blocked
I meant through the other side of the area. That powerup anyway i mentioned , lets you essentially double jump. It's very good for mobility and saving time later on

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I meant through the other side of the area. That powerup anyway i mentioned , lets you essentially double jump. It's very good for mobility and saving time later on
I'm not sure if I follow you. When entering this area I find a high tower with a lizardman, then a mini-maze like full of bees, then a structure with green platforms (where I got the primary sword skill), then the section I'm stuck at, since I can't reach the checkpoint due to the closed gates on the right. Where exactly should I look for?

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
the sword skill is above the checkpoint at the top
you're actually supposed to be able to reach that platform from below as you have to go to the top to get to the levers that open the gates
i think that part is bugged

Reactions: Facha1234

ReanimatedCorpse

Jul 16, 2023
I'm not sure if I follow you. When entering this area I find a high tower with a lizardman, then a mini-maze like full of bees, then a structure with green platforms (where I got the primary sword skill), then the section I'm stuck at, since I can't reach the checkpoint due to the closed gates on the right. Where exactly should I look for?
Yes, I had the same problem. I guess it's a bug but you can actually proceed from there if you use one of the bees to jump on it at the invincibility moments. That is how I got through this portion of the game, I haven't played earlier versions. After that you get a double jump ability and platforming becomes easy.

Reactions: Facha1234
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes