other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I'm pretty sure there's a debug command that gives you all the skills and unlocks all the save points to teleport to. Though I don't think it gives you the teleporting ability, funny enough, so you still gotta get it from the beach boss. I think the debug command is listed on the side of the screen, but iirc, it's F9.

Reactions: Facha1234

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I'm eager to see if there's any other unmentioned content that'll be added. Last thing they mentioned was the minotaur boss bad end. Maybe there'll be another bad end? Or something else?

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
I'm eager to see if there's any other unmentioned content that'll be added. Last thing they mentioned was the minotaur boss bad end. Maybe there'll be another bad end? Or something else?
As far as I'm aware, we have one for every boss, the botfly, the wedding centaur, the doggos, and there'll probably be one for every non-vore defeat

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
As far as I'm aware, we have one for every boss, the botfly, the wedding centaur, the doggos, and there'll probably be one for every non-vore defeat
Dev said they'll be polling patrons for which enemies should get bad ends/suggestions for what those bad ends should be.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, Mega did mention they're planning a bad end for all the bosses, but in this upcoming update, I think the only bosses that will get them are the Minotaur and the slime queen. The other ones are for the regular enemies.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Anyone else getting only a black screen on Swamp boss' bad ending? Other bad ends work just fine
It's a glitch with the bad ends on re-triggered boss fights. Go into the gallery, pick the boss for the gallery animation, and during the animation, activate the instant loss cheat to take your HP to zero.

Reactions: FeSs101

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
`

Hello everyone!

This version adds new bad endings to MKM. Aside from the dog-boy who already has one such scene, this update adds bad ends for the following enemies: Giant Insect, Mausolea, Futa Centauress and Minotaur Champion. For more details on how the bad ends work please refer to the changelog text file, attached at the bottom of this patreon post.

Basically, bad endings will trigger at a certain point during their normal ero animations. Therefore, whenever Maya is grabbed, ero scenes will now naturally move towards the bad endings.

This specific trigger point varies from enemy to enemy, but they all require that Maya be defeated/fainted by the time the animation loop reaches the trigger point, otherwise the animations will simply loop as per their usual behavior.

To give one example: When the giant insect grabs Maya and the usual pattern of the ero animation goes like this: grabbing, slow, medium, fast, climax. After the climax ends, the insect usually releases Maya, but now if Maya is fainted by that point, the insect won't release her and it will instead carry her into their nest, thus starting the bad end scene. This patterns is more or less the same for other enemies, with small variations here and there.

Alternatively, you can fast-skip to the start of a bad ending by pressing the Dash key (default D). In the advanced options menu, you can also toggle bad ends ON/OFF, as well as toggling the dialogue that now appears during those scenes.

Now, even tough this was a 3 month dev-cycle, it was quite a hectic one on my end which meant that I only got 2 maybe even less month/time of effective work which is a huge bummer, meaning that I wasn't able to finish the other bad ends that I had planned in time for this release and I apologize for that. But additional such endings are coming, specially depending on how well the current ones are received.

Then again, honestly, these endings are deep into feature-creep territory, so I didn't want to go too wild with them, and they already demanded some extra amount of time, simple as they are.

A lot could be done with this concept, but novel ideas such as moving about, controlling Maya or too many complex transitions/interactions would only add more bloat and pile on more dev time. As you'll see, I tried to maintain an overall "pattern" to keep them relatively simple and consistent with one another. Although I did go a bit overboard with the scene of the Minotaur Champion, but since it features a lovely extra character...

On that topic, I might as well run the last poll for MKM and go out with a bang, so for the next month of August, I'll run a poll for people to vote on new ideas/suggestions for bad endings. This time, there will be 4 winners, so the top 4 most voted ideas for bad endings will get implemented into the game. I'll make a new post on the 1st of August explaining the rules of the poll and how it will work in more detail, so please look forward to that.

After that, I think with all of those upcoming bad endings (both of my own creation and the eventual poll winners), these will be the last piece of major content added into MKM.

Seriously, the game was not supposed to have this many enemies and such, but I kinda just tagged along, and here we are. It was kinda supposed to be a 2 or 3 year project, but I underestimated the amount of work required to make even a lite-metroidvania like MKM, let alone one that contains this many enemies, and consequently, countless frames of pixel art animations, which accounts for a huge 70% of my work time.

It is looking more and more unlikely that I'll be able to hit my goal of releasing MKM 1.0 this year like I wanted to, but I'll definitely gear myself up to release it early next year, first 3 to 4 months at most. More than anything, I'm really looking forward to starting a new fresh game project; just thinking about it awakens a fire in me LOL.

But first, I have to complete MKM, so after releasing all of those upcoming bad ends (and the final boss of the game), I'll have to switch into the polishing/refining phase and gear up for the final version, meaning that I'll have to stop adding new enemies and ero animations, otherwise I'll either keep on working on MKM for years to come, or burnout and leave it abandoned; neither of those things would be good, obviously.

So yeah, still lots of work to do, but I'm aiming for the finish line.

Alright, I've rambled enough. I'd love to hear what you think of the bad endings!`

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
It's a glitch with the bad ends on re-triggered boss fights. Go into the gallery, pick the boss for the gallery animation, and during the animation, activate the instant loss cheat to take your HP to zero.
Nope, also happens in gallery animation mode even after restarting the game. Though pressing the replay scene button fixes it for some reason.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
`

Hello everyone!

This version adds new bad endings to MKM. Aside from the dog-boy who already has one such scene, this update adds bad ends for the following enemies: Giant Insect, Mausolea, Futa Centauress and Minotaur Champion. For more details on how the bad ends work please refer to the changelog text file, attached at the bottom of this patreon post.

Basically, bad endings will trigger at a certain point during their normal ero animations. Therefore, whenever Maya is grabbed, ero scenes will now naturally move towards the bad endings.

This specific trigger point varies from enemy to enemy, but they all require that Maya be defeated/fainted by the time the animation loop reaches the trigger point, otherwise the animations will simply loop as per their usual behavior.

To give one example: When the giant insect grabs Maya and the usual pattern of the ero animation goes like this: grabbing, slow, medium, fast, climax. After the climax ends, the insect usually releases Maya, but now if Maya is fainted by that point, the insect won't release her and it will instead carry her into their nest, thus starting the bad end scene. This patterns is more or less the same for other enemies, with small variations here and there.

Alternatively, you can fast-skip to the start of a bad ending by pressing the Dash key (default D). In the advanced options menu, you can also toggle bad ends ON/OFF, as well as toggling the dialogue that now appears during those scenes.

Now, even tough this was a 3 month dev-cycle, it was quite a hectic one on my end which meant that I only got 2 maybe even less month/time of effective work which is a huge bummer, meaning that I wasn't able to finish the other bad ends that I had planned in time for this release and I apologize for that. But additional such endings are coming, specially depending on how well the current ones are received.

Then again, honestly, these endings are deep into feature-creep territory, so I didn't want to go too wild with them, and they already demanded some extra amount of time, simple as they are.

A lot could be done with this concept, but novel ideas such as moving about, controlling Maya or too many complex transitions/interactions would only add more bloat and pile on more dev time. As you'll see, I tried to maintain an overall "pattern" to keep them relatively simple and consistent with one another. Although I did go a bit overboard with the scene of the Minotaur Champion, but since it features a lovely extra character...

On that topic, I might as well run the last poll for MKM and go out with a bang, so for the next month of August, I'll run a poll for people to vote on new ideas/suggestions for bad endings. This time, there will be 4 winners, so the top 4 most voted ideas for bad endings will get implemented into the game. I'll make a new post on the 1st of August explaining the rules of the poll and how it will work in more detail, so please look forward to that.

After that, I think with all of those upcoming bad endings (both of my own creation and the eventual poll winners), these will be the last piece of major content added into MKM.

Seriously, the game was not supposed to have this many enemies and such, but I kinda just tagged along, and here we are. It was kinda supposed to be a 2 or 3 year project, but I underestimated the amount of work required to make even a lite-metroidvania like MKM, let alone one that contains this many enemies, and consequently, countless frames of pixel art animations, which accounts for a huge 70% of my work time.

It is looking more and more unlikely that I'll be able to hit my goal of releasing MKM 1.0 this year like I wanted to, but I'll definitely gear myself up to release it early next year, first 3 to 4 months at most. More than anything, I'm really looking forward to starting a new fresh game project; just thinking about it awakens a fire in me LOL.

But first, I have to complete MKM, so after releasing all of those upcoming bad ends (and the final boss of the game), I'll have to switch into the polishing/refining phase and gear up for the final version, meaning that I'll have to stop adding new enemies and ero animations, otherwise I'll either keep on working on MKM for years to come, or burnout and leave it abandoned; neither of those things would be good, obviously.

So yeah, still lots of work to do, but I'm aiming for the finish line.

Alright, I've rambled enough. I'd love to hear what you think of the bad endings!`
which enemy is mausolea though... cant find a boss in that area

edit - found her, her not being in the area named after her confused me

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes