Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Are these reviews real? that [I should try this game] It's a 4.5/5 star game. Ranked as high as "Imouto life" or "SummerTime Memories" It's higher than "NTR Legend" (for me, NTR L. had amazing mini games)

I will try this (already considering supporting on Patreon) But if these reviews are misleading, I WILL in FULL FORCE- Pout and cross my arms.
Edit: I've played through the forest. "Parasite in City" is given the same score- FIRST IMPRESSION- (halve-zees) NO CROSS ARMS + But 'pout'

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: anirt

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
Any news about fixing the black screen bug?
If you are talking about the bad ending, that is because some enemies have the go to bad ending prop, but they dont have ending so the screen goes black, also that happens with the boss of the swamp if you choose the wrong scene

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I was wondering why the screen went blank trying to view the swamp boss special ending and i turns out I had Vore turned off so it didn't show.

So make sure the fetishes are ticked before looking for them.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I've played/watched the new animations and they are a really good start to the new Game Over endings. I was hoping for more from the Giant fly ending tbh but it is still good.

Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
To be honest I was expecting in the bad end catalog the one with the werewolf general, but the ones available are nice. The only nitpick I have is the Futa minotour. It felt like there wasn’t much content, I was hoping more of like going into their home for some honey moon or something like that.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Can someone please share their savefile? I've deleted old version and forgot to backup UserData folder, I don't want to kill all bosses over again to fully access gallery again :cry:

Phaze

Oct 7, 2017
as fun as it is to have to restart a scene b/c the key to advance chat is fickle as hell(ie pressing the key lightly will trigger as a doublepress), has anyone figured out a way to not make it skip over dialogue? ideally so that it advances on its own

Reactions: Ol_Stone_Ears

Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
as fun as it is to have to restart a scene b/c the key to advance chat is fickle as hell(ie pressing the key lightly will trigger as a doublepress), has anyone figured out a way to not make it skip over dialogue? ideally so that it advances on its own
yeah, i notice that when i was pressing the Z key, what i found out is that if you press x, the dialogue will play normally. But i'm pretty sure there isn't like an autoplay for the bad ending scenes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Ya I had that, until I figured out that there are two keys to advance dialogue: Z is too sensitive, and I think it is for skipping ahead, and X is the one you want to use because it advances one line at a time.

Reactions: anirt

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Can someone please share their savefile? I've deleted old version and forgot to backup UserData folder, I don't want to kill all bosses over again to fully access gallery again :cry:
This has the vast majority of collected powerups. It's like 95% of what's there. I haven't got the one in that one townhouse you see in the doggo end, though, i know that much

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
This has the vast majority of collected powerups. It's like 95% of what's there. I haven't got the one in that one townhouse you see in the doggo end, though, i know that much
there is a spot that you slide dash through to get inside
you need to stand on the floating platform next to the building

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes