RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I think the animation is fine, it's just about 1 second long, but I didn't notice any potion sickness tough? You can use many potions, with no effect adverse effect afaik.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
People hating on changes/mechanics before even trying them out, classic. Also implying no future balancing efforts can be made to the rest of the game to offset potions not being spammable. I mean clearly this game is finished and will see no future changes, right? Don't worry though, i'm sure the dev will add a weenie mode for all you crybabies throwing a fit over having your abusable mechanic taken from you. God forbid you play a game that doesn't hold both your hands from start to finish.
God forbid an H-game lets you move to the next stage without having to try hard.

Reactions: TheNumber7

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
God forbid an H-game lets you move to the next stage without having to try hard.
I share this sentiment exactly. Every H-game should have an 'easy' mode for those who want to play them for the H content, or at the very least, an easy backdoor to cheat. Thankfully there is in this game. I have a very, very basic entry level understanding of Cheat Engine and it can be used to lock both spirit and health pretty easily. And now that the pause menu shows exact stat values, you could even probably boost the shit out of your attack stat if you find enough attack buffs to sus out the right value.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I understand wanting the game to have an easy mode and not having it be too hard, but the way the game is right now is not going to be how it is later. Damage from enemies and Maya will be getting reworked and balanced in the future. And also, you're very broken right now. Especially once you find a good amount of stat upgrades throughout the game. Also, you can keep spamming either the sword wave or the flame uppercut and deal lots of damage. And you even have access to debug options to restore health, clothes, and SP.
And yeah, RossoX mentioned it already, but I didn't see any kind of potion sickness whatsoever. I truthfully think the drinking animation is a good addition and is actually rather balanced right now. Despite still being a bit spammable with the amount of potions you can carry, the health you gain is not instant, rather it restores your health bar gradually while the potion drinking animation plays. It's rather quick too, so you just need a safe spot for like 2 or 3 seconds.
Honestly the parts of the game where it starts getting hard are the latest boss additions, and the trek through the last level. And also the boss rematches, but those are meant to be hard and just an extra bonus. Once again, you still have debug commands to restore your health so saying the game is impossibly hard is a vast overstatement.

Reactions: ksano3421

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I think the animation is fine, it's just about 1 second long, but I didn't notice any potion sickness tough? You can use many potions, with no effect adverse effect afaik.
And yeah, RossoX mentioned it already, but I didn't see any kind of potion sickness whatsoever.
changenotes said:
-> This is just an initial implementation, and it will be further tested and balanced while the other game's systems are reworked.
-> Potion fatigue (reduced efficiency if used in quick succesion), cooldown, altered duration, max carried limit in inventory, etc are all being considered.
In other words, the other anti-spam mechanics were not implemented yet.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I'm just hoping there might be multiple ending depending on lose conditions. There were some good ones left out.

May 5, 2021
maybe im smart as a box of rocks but how does the gallery work?
so, the statues give blurbs, but while in the gallery if you go to menu, you can see there's now a button named 'gallery' going there will let you pick the enemies and their respective alternitave defeats.

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
maybe im smart as a box of rocks but how does the gallery work?
after beating the boss of an area, the animations for the enemies of that area will be unlocked in the gallery.
to find them, enter the gallery and open the menu and there will be a new option conveniently called "gallery".
the same goes for the arena, the entrance of which is on the bottom-left of the gallery

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes