Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i wonder if the puppet will be the only body swap enemy it would be nice to have a boss or a monster that body swaps you with them self and or other enemy's.

Reactions: weradti

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticKnightMaya-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
The child Maya in preview looks so cute, happy and optimistic that I don't wan't to see her getting raped. Can't play it :cry:

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
full save (v0.6.2) for anyone need it. The gallery option should be unlocked.
Extract: Just Copy the Zip file content to UserData folder at the Game Folder
Gallery Operation:
- At the Gallery, Press ESC key and there's an option below (or above) 'Teleport' titled 'Gallery', just chose it and select which scenes you want to see

Let me know if the file got corrupt or anything

maxar1

Dec 7, 2019
I love the game so far. Got a few questions. How do I upgrade stats, or use essence? How do I ground slam? (I have the skill). Can armor be restored outside of debug commands?

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Chest wolf girl is now in the funky mirror world in the castle.
Oh, she is? I encountered her in the swamps before the slime queen boss. I'll have to check there too, then. I knew she was moved from the monster city before, so I wonder if she was added there in an update.

Jun 17, 2020
I have a bug to report to the developer:
If your DEF is at or above a certain number, for me it's 600, destroy a layer of armor loses all it's damage value, making it only take away %1 of your armor value since the take away layer debug hotkey goes from "-1" damage to "-0" damage... I would recommend making it a scripted event rather than damage related.

BustyBraixen

Mar 15, 2019
does anybody know how to get into the room where the dogmen take you to? the one in market street with the attack upgrade in it and a switch that i assume is for the door.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes