Nov 19, 2021
At risk of derailing this thread, vore can also be divided into endo / digestion, where digestion is self-explanatory, usually with a (temporary or permanent) deadly outcome, and endo refers to digestion being absent and prey -usually- unharmed.

In any case, all kink weird, we agree not to shame each other on those. MKM is blessed with content filters. Hoorah.
I feel like content filters should be a little more common in games. But, keeping this thread back on track, I wonder what the final boss will be? A friend of mine in a Discord has mentioned a few times that Mega has gotten close to the final boss location (His OC is also Vivian, the wolf in the chest) so I'm eager to see that.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I feel like content filters should be a little more common in games. But, keeping this thread back on track, I wonder what the final boss will be? A friend of mine in a Discord has mentioned a few times that Mega has gotten close to the final boss location (His OC is also Vivian, the wolf in the chest) so I'm eager to see that.
At this point, who knows? I do know that Mega mentioned finishing up the bad ends from the last poll a bit ago, and then starting to get to the late alpha. Pretty sure they said it'll get to that stage when they add the final boss. So if we're lucky, the next update will have the last two poll bad ends, then the dev time after that will focus on the boss.

Mastumei

Apr 12, 2022
The game keeps crashing whenever I launch 0.6.3. It happens when I start a new game or load a save, where after the beginning cutscene it just crashes. It also uses 100% CPU while it's running on life support. Any fixes?

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
Man I sorta just stopped supporting on Patreon months ago because of this. I noticed a trend happening. There would be a new enemy. I'd love the design and wonder how they would fuck the MC, but instead they just eat her. It's so lame.
Yeah, it's kinda pointless to even try when the majority loves to devour people. I'm happy with whatever fetishes people have but putting in a poll to destroy minority is just annoying

Reactions: ATorres69

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Yeah, it's kinda pointless to even try when the majority loves to devour people. I'm happy with whatever fetishes people have but putting in a poll to destroy minority is just annoying
I'm not into vore, but lets take a moment to dissect this gripe here.

A developer is making a game. People like and support that game monetarily.

The dev decides "Well, all these people are giving me money to make this game, so why don't I add things to the game that the people funding the game like?"

The dev makes several polls on their patreon where people who like the game and pay for its development can vote on what they like.

The dev implements the things that the largest portion of their paying audience likes

Dev's a POS for not throwing those people to the wolves and putting in stuff the relative handful of people like instead.

That about boil it down? Mega should just be like "Hey, 80% of my paying supporters, thanks for the money, but fuck you and your input. Get fucked and stay fucked, a bunch of people that don't pay me a dime don't like what you like, so I'm going to please them instead so they can continue to not give me a single dime to make the game that you all paid for."

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Nobody called the dev a POS anywhere in that post, dude. You're overestimating their anger for no reason. Literally all they said was it was annoying and that they stopped supporting them on patreon (a completely justified reaction), cuz they didnt want to support it. Thats it.
Yeah, bro, I totally over-reacted. Saying that the dev posts polls to DESTROY the minority, totally not over-reacting though. My bad, bro, I'm clearly the only one in the wrong. I was also totally unaware that hyperbole for the sake of sarcasm and satire is completely outlawed on this forum. Again, my bad, bro. I'll see myself out.

Last edited:

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Yeah, bro, I totally over-reacted. Saying that the dev posts polls to DESTROY the minority, totally not over-reacting though. My bad, bro, I'm clearly the only one in the wrong. I was also totally unaware that hyperbole for the sake of sarcasm and satire is completely outlawed on this forum. Again, my bad, bro. I'll see myself out.
My guy, your post is just as salty as the one you were answering to. There was no reason to make a "dissection" for that post, because, posts consisting of "game has content i not like, game bad" appear here all the time. Just fucking ignore them, it's not worth the hassle.

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but like, I think we all get that the dev's fanbase has a larger amount of people into vore. It's why some of us just stopped supporting. We realized the project wasn't for us. And it's okay to talk about it. You kinda wrote an essay explaining why the dev is doing what he's doing when non of us were confused about that.

Not being happy with something =/= not understanding why it happens.

Reactions: SylvieRose

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah. It's a shame too cause the art is so good. but any time vore shit happens I just wanna turn it off lol

• Angry
Reactions: Chaotyx

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Nobody called the dev a POS anywhere in that post, dude. You're overestimating their anger for no reason. Literally all they said was it was annoying and that they stopped supporting them on patreon (a completely justified reaction), cuz they didnt want to support it. Thats it.
Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: anirt

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but like, I think we all get that the dev's fanbase has a larger amount of people into vore. It's why some of us just stopped supporting. We realized the project wasn't for us. And it's okay to talk about it. You kinda wrote an essay explaining why the dev is doing what he's doing when non of us were confused about that.

Not being happy with something =/= not understanding why it happens.
If I remember right the dev said he is planning alternate animations to vore enemies because I think he got hit hard by the leaving patrons. And no, the majority of his supporters are vanilla likers(?) but his voting system have this (I think) bs multiplier system where you pay more your vote counts twice or thrice as much. So the vore lovers only have deeper pockets and not bigger numbers.

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
If I remember right the dev said he is planning alternate animations to vore enemies because I think he got hit hard by the leaving patrons. And no, the majority of his supporters are vanilla likers(?) but his voting system have this (I think) bs multiplier system where you pay more your vote counts twice or thrice as much. So the vore lovers only have deeper pockets and not bigger numbers.
Well that's good. I'll be keeping my eye out then. If what you say is true then I'll wait that and think about resubbing after some decent stuff gets added. I know it will be a while though. I figured I'd look through this thread as I randomly came across it and was interested in the state of the game currently. Glad I came! Thanks : )

Nov 19, 2021
I do vaguely recall him saying he was going to go back and update monster animations once he's done with them, such as put in some sex animations for the solely vore enemies, but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes