Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
what's the pregnancy content like for the game right now? honestly just looking for a good preg game and this was recc'd to me, but some people are saying there's none yet and some are saying there's a few scenes but it's endings only. is there any in-game pregnancy, or is it just endings?

May 25, 2017
what's the pregnancy content like for the game right now? honestly just looking for a good preg game and this was recc'd to me, but some people are saying there's none yet and some are saying there's a few scenes but it's endings only. is there any in-game pregnancy, or is it just endings?
Whoever told you this was a good preg game lied to you. There's only one preg-related ending iirc and that's it. None of it is in-game.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Well now there are actually at least five pregnancy+birth bad-ends of varying quality/depth, but yeah it's definitely not primarily a pregnancy game.
This. If you're in just for seeing the preg endings then there's great content imo, but if you're looking for preg gameplay or mechanics then this ain't it.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, all the ero content is strictly in the grabs and bad ends. I do not think Mega plans to have stuff like ero status implemented in the game, as it would add much more time to the dev cycles, and they're already trying to just get the game out in version 1.0

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Whoever told you this was a good preg game lied to you. There's only one preg-related ending iirc and that's it. None of it is in-game.
ah, thanks for letting me know. guess i'll pass on this one then. i've played enough 'sex everywhere' side-scrollers, i was hoping this would incorporate pregnancy to keep me somewhat entertained but...i guess not.

thanks anyway!

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Unbelievable, I was trying to find this super top game but the cover image is so unsimilar to the game that I struggled for a long time before being able to find it.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Unbelievable, I was trying to find this super top game but the cover image is so unsimilar to the game that I struggled for a long time before being able to find it.
Weird, isn't it?
I don't know about you but I find the quality of the game to be in stark-contrast to its cover art. Sometimes confuses me that such an amazing game would have... well... less than amazing promotional material. Then again though, I wouldn't have it any other way; it shows that promotion and marketing is not really a concern of theirs - MBB are much more focused on making the game itself.

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Weird, isn't it?
I don't know about you but I find the quality of the game to be in stark-contrast to its cover art. Sometimes confuses me that such an amazing game would have... well... less than amazing promotional material. Then again though, I wouldn't have it any other way; it shows that promotion and marketing is not really a concern of theirs - MBB are much more focused on making the game itself.
Well, I mean this is the same promo image that Mega has used since they started work on the game. Pretty sure they've been working on the game itself rather than updating the image they used for the title.

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
Its a really good, but MAN it would be really nice if there was more pregnancy stuff, at least with the bugs/worms etc. Overall that its a great game so far honestly

Reactions: Jerry_SeinfeldJr

Pangar01

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone else unable to get the bad endings with the sinccubus and arachne? Any time I run into them I still only get their single animation. Sinccubus giving it to Maya and the arachne depositing their eggs, but nothing leads to a game over. Is there some special way to trigger them for each enemy?

I have bad ends enabled and no content disabled in case that is the issue.

May 5, 2021
Anyone else unable to get the bad endings with the sinccubus and arachne? Any time I run into them I still only get their single animation. Sinccubus giving it to Maya and the arachne depositing their eggs, but nothing leads to a game over. Is there some special way to trigger them for each enemy?

I have bad ends enabled and no content disabled in case that is the issue.
are you on the latest update?
and have you tried looking at them in the gallery?
cause I have them, and I was using the gallery for it.

Pangar01

Apr 22, 2020
are you on the latest update?
and have you tried looking at them in the gallery?
cause I have them, and I was using the gallery for it.
Yea im on the latest update 0.6.4 I even made sure to do a complete fresh download and restart of the game assuming the previous version I had was conflicting with it. I have checked the gallery as well and I only have one scene for each of them, which is their original ones.

May 5, 2021
Yea im on the latest update 0.6.4 I even made sure to do a complete fresh download and restart of the game assuming the previous version I had was conflicting with it. I have checked the gallery as well and I only have one scene for each of them, which is their original ones.
after using the f12 debug to kill maya?
cause the end is only triggerable from being "dead"
in gallery after using it at any point, then a prompt will say "press S to skip to bad end"

Specific360

Aug 13, 2021
after using the f12 debug to kill maya?
cause the end is only triggerable from being "dead"
in gallery after using it at any point, then a prompt will say "press S to skip to bad end"
is that the case for the arachne too? cos i can get the succubus' bad end like that just fine but not hers, tried it in both the arena and the regular gallery

edit: nvm im an idiot, i just double checked and i was still on 0.6.3

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
Although the game has built-in cheats, here is a cheat table so that you do not have to press heal every time
Tested for v0.6.4 (y) but tell me if it does not work for you

Reactions: Jthebloody
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes