Nov 19, 2021
Doesn't seem like we have an update this month. Maybe in January
From what a friend of mine on Discord said, who's good friends with Mega (and also the creator of the Wolf in the chest enemy) this month will be finishing up the bad ends. Mega intends to move the game into Beta next year, so I'm guessing that he'll work on the final location, enemies of that location and final boss at the start of the coming year.

D.left

Jul 14, 2019
Man...it sure was interesting reading through the whole wyvern/ub saga, some people despised it, some liked it which is fine and good too, I am just happy she's in the game. as for the reason for why not great jagras? I didn't like it as much over Puria.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I really wish someone would tell him the idea I had posted here quite some time ago.
To refresh one's memory, my idea was that when Maya would get a Game Over on certain areas that have monsters spawns, she would be dragged by those monsters into their den and have a unique game over of multiple monsters of the same type having their way with her (ending on preggo/birth state or not, depending on people's tastes)

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I really wish someone would tell him the idea I had posted here quite some time ago.
To refresh one's memory, my idea was that when Maya would get a Game Over on certain areas that have monsters spawns, she would be dragged by those monsters into their den and have a unique game over of multiple monsters of the same type having their way with her (ending on preggo/birth state or not, depending on people's tastes)
Y'all done missed some of the bad ends; The Doggo and Kobolds jump to mind as doing that.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Bad ends take a good chunk of time to do. If Mega had been able to update the game last month, it would most likely have only been one end, plus maybe some small stuff as well. We're getting two now for the update planned later this month. Besides, Mega is really wanting to start working on the late alpha stage, as they have been trying to get a complete version of the game out and ready for everyone.

Reactions: Mistix
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes