Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
This is the scene that got most voted in the poll a couple months back.
Vore ain't my thing so all i have to say about the new scene is "BUT WHY THOUGH". Maya could have been a Mentally Broken breeding cock sleeve for the sincubus that thinks only about getting the Sin dick.

I personally don't find people being vored and turned into magic cum juice Hot but thats just me though as alot of people seemed to get off on it. Each to there own and i'm happy the game is still getting love tbh

Reactions: anirt and Bulbanych

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Can't have a futa enemy without futa vore, sad reality
Enemies that are futa and don't have "futa vore" (cock vore or CV)
Blonde Kitsune
Bunette (bunny girl) (has 2 futa scenes)
Kaly (futa centauress)
The Phantom Domina (not Ann from Persona) is a strap-on, I think, but I'll put it here anyway
Ancient Donna (ghost girl)
Slimy Lass (slime girl) it leads to TF, but it's not CV, so I'm including it

Enemies that are futa and do have CV
Gatekeeper Nina (cowgirl boss)
Sinccubus
Mush-Mina (mushroom girl)

Number of futa enemies: 9 (8)
Futa enemies with CV: 3

I feel like people just want an excuse to complain about vore.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Enemies that are futa and don't have "futa vore" (cock vore or CV)
Blonde Kitsune
Bunette (bunny girl) (has 2 futa scenes)
Kaly (futa centauress)
The Phantom Domina (not Ann from Persona) is a strap-on, I think, but I'll put it here anyway
Ancient Donna (ghost girl)
Slimy Lass (slime girl) it leads to TF, but it's not CV, so I'm including it

Enemies that are futa and do have CV
Gatekeeper Nina (cowgirl boss)
Sinccubus
Mush-Mina (mushroom girl)

Number of futa enemies: 9 (8)
Futa enemies with CV: 3

I feel like people just want an excuse to complain about vore.
And the Sinccubus' normal grab is just normal futanari sex too (and a good one at that, I'll admit).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticKnightMaya-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 19, 2020
Just so I'm clear on it, since I never even explored the concept: Vore means whole body swallowed... right? It's what I gathered from google images. All pics show a massive belly and the person looking down and smiling devilishly at their gut.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Just so I'm clear on it, since I never even explored the concept: Vore means whole body swallowed... right? It's what I gathered from google images. All pics show a massive belly and the person looking down and smiling devilishly at their gut.
More often than not, yes. There's different kinds of vore, like the usual oral vore, or something different like anal vore or unbirth (via vagina). There is hard vore, where either the prey is eaten like how a wild animal does it, or if they're small enough, they get chewed up.
But yeah the more popular scenes involve someone swallowing someone else whole. Whether they're digested or not depends on the person making that scene. There's also same size vore (which is self explanatory) and micro/macro where the person being eaten is much smaller than the one eating them.

• Wow
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
More often than not, yes. There's different kinds of vore, like the usual oral vore, or something different like anal vore or unbirth (via vagina). There is hard vore, where either the prey is eaten like how a wild animal does it, or if they're small enough, they get chewed up.
But yeah the more popular scenes involve someone swallowing someone else whole. Whether they're digested or not depends on the person making that scene. There's also same size vore (which is self explanatory) and micro/macro where the person being eaten is much smaller than the one eating them.
At risk of derailing this thread, vore can also be divided into endo / digestion, where digestion is self-explanatory, usually with a (temporary or permanent) deadly outcome, and endo refers to digestion being absent and prey -usually- unharmed.

In any case, all kink weird, we agree not to shame each other on those. MKM is blessed with content filters. Hoorah.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes