Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Just remember. MBB started as a vore artist, enjoys vore, and a large portion of their fanbase also enjoys or at least doesnt mind it. I can tell you at least that the catgirl is getting both an UB scene, and a lesbian scene, so there's that at least

Reactions: disregard413

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I like how they tell you to "think outside the box" and "try sequence breaking", but that jump is literally impossible to make. :LOL:
Also, tutorial is soooo loooong. Quite a waste of time. Compounded by enemies not giving a fuck when player interacts with the signs. They just go up to me and attack while I try to read the fucking tutorial messages.
I'd prefer there not being a tutorial in the first place, but just a couple images showing me the control buttons.

Reactions: Itorugaray

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I like how they tell you to "think outside the box" and "try sequence breaking", but that jump is literally impossible to make. :LOL:
Also, tutorial is soooo loooong. Quite a waste of time. Compounded by enemies not giving a fuck when player interacts with the signs. They just go up to me and attack while I try to read the fucking tutorial messages.
I'd prefer there not being a tutorial in the first place, but just a couple images showing me the control buttons.
You mean that potion the tutorial highlights? You gotta jump on a starfish enemy to reach it. You'll heal way more than the hp you used to get there. There's a few moments in the late game where it's easier to abuse immunity frames than trying to avoid traps or take the "intended" route.
I agree getting raped mid cut scene is annoying, especially when a sign's right next to an enemy spawner.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You mean that potion the tutorial highlights? You gotta jump on a starfish enemy to reach it. You'll heal way more than the hp you used to get there. There's a few moments in the late game where it's easier to abuse immunity frames than trying to avoid traps or take the "intended" route.
I agree getting raped mid cut scene is annoying, especially when a sign's right next to an enemy spawner.
I tried jumping on enemies. I just get stunned mid-air and fall down immediately. :unsure:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
OK. I've completed most of this game. Aside from the sloggish tutorial, the game is quite good.

P.S. Arakna is the best. :love:

Nov 8, 2021
The game mentions I can fully unlock the gallery with F10 and getting the teleport device. I did it but the gallery stays locked in the main menu?
Update: Got it!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes