bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Yeesh, very first time drawing on a tablet, it's incredibly difficult.
But hey, here's a finished Maya pose.
View attachment 2685527
Not bad but you need refinement. Now i am no expert but the breasts are off and avoid making single lines that include more than one body part like you did with her legs. Curves are very important especially for females. With time and dedication you will become a good artist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Is this really your 1st time drawing? Looks pretty decent, not bad. How long did it take?
Thank you!
Not my first time drawing, lol, my first time drawing on a tablet!
Oooh I dunno, lost track of time... I'd say, a few 20-40 minutes?

Not bad but you need refinement. Now i am no expert but the breasts are off and avoid making single lines that include more than one body part like you did with her legs. Curves are very important especially for females. With time and dedication you will become a good artist.
Indeed I do.
I know what you meant, the model was fine, actually, that's where the breasts are supposed to be.
1686391381999.png (The bellybutton is wrong, anatomically speaking)
The haphazard positioning of the arm led to an awkward outcome, considering the drawing itself is weirdly un-refined.

I'm in the process of learning human anatomy actually, taking classes, I'd like to muster up enough cash to actually go to college & learn professionally (Drawing/Animation/Game programing)

I make pixel art.
Geyser ver 13.gif Alucard hurt.gif queen_test_0.gif

And I'm moderately trained in drawing skills.

20230502_115226.jpg 20230509_155611.jpg

I'd very much like to kickstart my career as an artist, but I have no idea where to start. :cautious:
(EDIT: I'm open to suggestions!)

Who knows, maybe someday I'll make some sprite work for Mega. (As I mentioned here).
Heck, if I could make my own, I'd work for him myself.
Hell, if he gave me the wolf girl sprites, I'd probably make the internal view scene myself (To the best of my ability)

Last edited:

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
MBB's dropped us an update, so here it is

Hello again everyone!

Sorry for the delayed report; I have a bad tendency to "tunnel vision" when I'm focused on work, so much so that I forget to post updates for you all on the progress of the game's development. It is a bad point of my persona, which I still find difficult to fix sometimes, so apologies for that.

I also had some thoughts running through my head lately, which I wanted to put in order before making another post here. More specifically, I've updated some things here on patreon, mostly the main description on the landing page, and I've also changed the text for the supporter tiers as well.

My goal with those changes is thus: I wanted to clarify a few things regarding how I as a creator would like to approach this hobby going forward, and consequently, to better temper the expectations (relating to my work) of those who so graciously choose to support me.

As a reminder, I wasn't making constant polls anymore (remember when I ran 12 or so in a row every month), I wasn't posing progress reports with previews as frequently, the final version of the game very likely won't have CGs anymore, etc.

Essentially, I was setting up all of those expectations that were outdated and weren't relevant anymore (for better or worse) because those texts remained unchanged since I first created this patreon page all those years ago.

Tough it is worth noting that a good constant (that I'm quite proud of) is that my release schedule has stayed consistent since the inception: a 2 month dev-cycle, with a few times going into 3 months, where I release the new version at the last few days of the month; this consistency will remain unchanged.

I guess that this is all to say that going forward, I feel much more comfortable and motivated working, if I'm working within the backdrop of a relaxed relationship between me as a creator and all of my supporters, and therefore I wanted to reflect that in the texts of my page.

So I encourage you to read those changes and to alter (or halt) your support if you feel that this new way of how I want to approach things does not match your expectations. There will be no hard feelings from me as I'm already grateful beyond belief.

Anticipating a few questions:

1) Development of MKM will continue as normal.
2) For version 1.0 you'll still get a steam key (or a DRM-free key) if you've supported 10$ in total.
3) You'll still appear in the credits as a supporter (if you so desire, as some prefer to be removed to remain anonymous).
4) I'll still tunnel vision and forget to post progress reports once in a while LOL

With that out of the way, let me finally update everyone on the progress regarding this 1 month of development (now well into the 2nd month) of the upcoming "Bad Endings". As you can see in the preview images, the endings for the giant botfly, centauress and slime queen are 100% done.

I've decided that every boss of the game will have one, so next up I'm working on the Champion's (arena minotaur) one, which is a bit tricky since his current animation already goes through 3 poses, so I'll be refining his additional bad ending.

As far as release date goes, I'll probably close up this 2 month dev-cycle at the end of June and make a release with all of the completed bad endings, as opposed to extending the dev cycle to 3 months just to have more endings in the same package. So please expect the 1st batch of bad endings at the end of this month.

Best Regards,
Mega

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

Hello again everyone!

Sorry for the delayed report; I have a bad tendency to "tunnel vision" when I'm focused on work, so much so that I forget to post updates for you all on the progress of the game's development. It is a bad point of my persona, which I still find difficult to fix sometimes, so apologies for that.

I also had some thoughts running through my head lately, which I wanted to put in order before making another post here. More specifically, I've updated some things here on patreon, mostly the main description on the landing page, and I've also changed the text for the supporter tiers as well.

My goal with those changes is thus: I wanted to clarify a few things regarding how I as a creator would like to approach this hobby going forward, and consequently, to better temper the expectations (relating to my work) of those who so graciously choose to support me.

As a reminder, I wasn't making constant polls anymore (remember when I ran 12 or so in a row every month), I wasn't posing progress reports with previews as frequently, the final version of the game very likely won't have CGs anymore, etc.

Essentially, I was setting up all of those expectations that were outdated and weren't relevant anymore (for better or worse) because those texts remained unchanged since I first created this patreon page all those years ago.

Tough it is worth noting that a good constant (that I'm quite proud of) is that my release schedule has stayed consistent since the inception: a 2 month dev-cycle, with a few times going into 3 months, where I release the new version at the last few days of the month; this consistency will remain unchanged.

I guess that this is all to say that going forward, I feel much more comfortable and motivated working, if I'm working within the backdrop of a relaxed relationship between me as a creator and all of my supporters, and therefore I wanted to reflect that in the texts of my page.

So I encourage you to read those changes and to alter (or halt) your support if you feel that this new way of how I want to approach things does not match your expectations. There will be no hard feelings from me as I'm already grateful beyond belief.

2) For version 1.0 you'll still get a steam key (or a DRM-free key) if you've supported 10$ in total.
3) You'll still appear in the credits as a supporter (if you so desire, as some prefer to be removed to remain anonymous).
4) I'll still tunnel vision and forget to post progress reports once in a while LOL

With that out of the way, let me finally update everyone on the progress regarding this 1 month of development (now well into the 2nd month) of the upcoming "Bad Endings". As you can see in the preview images, the endings for the giant botfly, centauress and slime queen are 100% done.

I've decided that every boss of the game will have one, so next up I'm working on the Champion's (arena minotaur) one, which is a bit tricky since his current animation already goes through 3 poses, so I'll be refining his additional bad ending.

As far as release date goes, I'll probably close up this 2 month dev-cycle at the end of June and make a release with all of the completed bad endings, as opposed to extending the dev cycle to 3 months just to have more endings in the same package. So please expect the 1st batch of bad endings at the end of this month.

Best Regards,
Mega
Tell' em I'm willing to work for' em!

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018

Hello again everyone!

Best Regards,
Mega
We need to stop calling them "bad" endings, they should be called best endings instead

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
We need to stop calling them "bad" endings, they should be called best endings instead
Well, we just got a teaser for the Arena Minotaur [Not the gatekeeper!]'s end, being a threesome with a certain witch. We patreons don't think it's the one without a hat, the one you probably forgot about in the Castle is the patreon community's guess

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Well, we just got a teaser for the Arena Minotaur [Not the gatekeeper!]'s end, being a threesome with a certain witch. We patreons don't think it's the one without a hat, the one you probably forgot about in the Castle is the patreon community's guess
Can you post it?

May 23, 2018
according to the report button this might be against the rules?
Nah literally the opposite, this is a pirate site.

Nah, that report option is to notify whoever controls the first post that there's a new update to replace the links on the first post.
It notifies moderators, who can (and do usually very quickly) edit the first post, doesn't have to be the OP. It's a great system.

Reactions: Sha1ax

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
If only you'd told us yesterday...
Mega literally posted that they were doing another month of dev work earlier today. Just be a little more patient. The update will arrive. And with another month of work, some more stuff is gonna be added in too.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Mega literally posted that they were doing another month of dev work earlier today. Just be a little more patient. The update will arrive. And with another month of work, some more stuff is gonna be added in too.
It was more "if they told us yesterday, it would have been the end of the month already" than an actual complaint. Quality is worth waiting for

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes