Mokou

Mar 26, 2019
OK, I liked the look of this game and have downloaded it, but now I'm reading that is has both vore and scat, both of which are deal-breakers for me. Is it possible to easily identify which enemies cause vore/scat so I can avoid them?
You can disable/enable fetishes on the option menu, which can be found either in the main menu and in game menu so when you encounter a foe with that fetish the h-scene won't trigger, also if the foe has two or more scenes you will only get scenes with enabled fetishes. Enemies without available scenes wont't have ero-grab and colliding with them will only cause damage

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
OK, I liked the look of this game and have downloaded it, but now I'm reading that is has both vore and scat, both of which are deal-breakers for me. Is it possible to easily identify which enemies cause vore/scat so I can avoid them?
The scat was a one time thing, from what Mega said (is just a literal cartoon poop shaped stone). However, vore is a pretty prominent fetish here, but like others have said, you can turn scenes that have those off in the options menu.

_fuckerhowl

Mar 23, 2024
Then you're missing the Graveyard, the Crystal Path and the Tower Keep.
The Tower Keep is at the top of where the shopkeeper is. The bulk of it is a puzzle platformer, so experiment a lot with back and forth.
The Crystal Cave and Graveyard are found in the opposite direction of the Machine where you fight Clemantis. There's a path to the right from the save point at the Left/Right split.
well there is a door with the shopkeeper but i'm missing the key.
also where is "Clemantis"? i cannot find a boss in the gallery with that name. when i go backwards from the boss of the metal area (krystal) there is a very vertical room with a bunch of those "rejected" guys and a safe crystal, but the left entrance of the room is locked and i don't see a way to get to the other side to flip the lever.

i feel like i cheesed the game a bit and went through that area backwards because in the bottom of the dungeon you have tiles that look like the metal area but with a sign saying that it's the end of the content, but in the gallery the metal area room was unlocked for so i teleported directly to the boss and went on from there.
how are you intended/supposed to get to the metal/machine area?

i also went through the entire corrupt matrix but there was nothing there besides another sign.

Nov 19, 2021
well there is a door with the shopkeeper but i'm missing the key.
also where is "Clemantis"? i cannot find a boss in the gallery with that name. when i go backwards from the boss of the metal area (krystal) there is a very vertical room with a bunch of those "rejected" guys and a safe crystal, but the left entrance of the room is locked and i don't see a way to get to the other side to flip the lever.

i feel like i cheesed the game a bit and went through that area backwards because in the bottom of the dungeon you have tiles that look like the metal area but with a sign saying that it's the end of the content, but in the gallery the metal area room was unlocked for so i teleported directly to the boss and went on from there.
how are you intended/supposed to get to the metal/machine area?

i also went through the entire corrupt matrix but there was nothing there besides another sign.
You're playing the latest version right?

Also Clemantis is the Witch you face outside the machine.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
ye, 0.7 downloaded from here (mega).

while writing this i remembered that i never visited the mine entrace in the hilltops area. i assume all missing areas are found from there...
oops.
Ah, the joys of Metroidvanias. "I've been searching for hours and I can't find any of these areas I'm supposed to go to and-- wait, was that door there the whole time?"

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
Just started playing this and I like it so far. Straightforward gameplay that works well, and the pixel art and animations are very nice. Maya getting it from behind by the futa-bunny is a good one...

May 6, 2023
The enemies hit too hard, are too many and have too much hp. Meaning the best way to play this game is to simply avoid them entirely by jumping/dashing around. I've finished the game without cheat (except for the queen slime... seriously what were they thinking???) and I barely saw any animations while playing... it's such a waste for this kind of game. I hope it will be fixed in the future.
Also, the cost of the items in the shop is too high and doesn't make sense. Why does the armor cost 750 and the upgrade 500 while the upgrades are definitives and not the armor which is so easily broken? Buying the armor seems like a total waste of money but in the same time, not wearing it expose you to the grabs constantly, making the game a chore to play...
I bought nearly nothing... and why should you buy anything in the first place when you can just exploit some features of the game? You can farm potions, knives and bombs very easily by just coming in and out of an area. It's as if the "intented" way to play is to kill the monsters to earn money and buy items... but at the same time it's so much more easy and rewarding to just avoid them and go on. Killing them is way too risky and a chore...
The animations were beyond great and appeal to some weird fetishes which is quite nice. Too bad it's not well implemented in the actual gameplay.

Apr 18, 2022
The enemies hit too hard, are too many and have too much hp. Meaning the best way to play this game is to simply avoid them entirely by jumping/dashing around. I've finished the game without cheat (except for the queen slime... seriously what were they thinking???) and I barely saw any animations while playing... it's such a waste for this kind of game. I hope it will be fixed in the future.
Also, the cost of the items in the shop is too high and doesn't make sense. Why does the armor cost 750 and the upgrade 500 while the upgrades are definitives and not the armor which is so easily broken? Buying the armor seems like a total waste of money but in the same time, not wearing it expose you to the grabs constantly, making the game a chore to play...
I bought nearly nothing... and why should you buy anything in the first place when you can just exploit some features of the game? You can farm potions, knives and bombs very easily by just coming in and out of an area. It's as if the "intented" way to play is to kill the monsters to earn money and buy items... but at the same time it's so much more easy and rewarding to just avoid them and go on. Killing them is way too risky and a chore...
The animations were beyond great and appeal to some weird fetishes which is quite nice. Too bad it's not well implemented in the actual gameplay.
Second this notion; I used cheat engine to give myself Vergil levels of damage output and late-game bosses were still tanky AF. Granted, my playthrough was around a year ago, but the princess and witch still took a whole few minutes of 1000-damage slashes to kill them. Might have to pick up the newest update and see what all was changed.

Oh, and enemies respawning as soon as you re-enter the screen doesn't help either. They should have worked the upgrade system to be based around killing enemies for exp/skill points instead of finding random pick-ups that increase your attack, defense, etc. Not only would it encourage players to actually fight enemies, but it would allow them to specialize into certain builds depending on their playstyle. Viotoxica built its leveling system around a similar thing, and that game was fucking awesome.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I'll agree that stuff is a little bit all over the place in terms of balance. It's something I'm pretty sure Mega said they were going to rework. But in the meantime, like what was mentioned, there are permanent powerups you can find strewn across the levels, ranging from health, defense, and attack boosts. There's also special abilities you can find that do a lot of damage, such as the flame sword uppercut or the energy wave (honestly, those are kind of broken). And yeah, of course dodging is the best thing to do, especially when your i-frames are pretty generous while dashing.

...and I barely saw any animations while playing... it's such a waste for this kind of game. I hope it will be fixed in the future...
Huh? What do you mean by that? Literally every enemy and boss have a grab animation.

May 6, 2023
Oh, and enemies respawning as soon as you re-enter the screen doesn't help either. They should have worked the upgrade system to be based around killing enemies for exp/skill points instead of finding random pick-ups that increase your attack, defense, etc. Not only would it encourage players to actually fight enemies, but it would allow them to specialize into certain builds depending on their playstyle. Viotoxica built its leveling system around a similar thing, and that game was fucking awesome.
It's actually a good idea. If the enemies despawn after being killed, it's a good incentive to kill them and it would feel way less tiresome. I can think of plenty of sidescrollers who did it better than this game... so it's not like it's something impossible to fix. Also thanks for the recommendation. I will definitely try Viotoxica.

Huh? What do you mean by that? Literally every enemy and boss have a grab animation.
I know they all have a grab animation, I just mean I avoided every single enemies except the bosses. I basically did a speedrun because that was the best way to play. That's my complain. The game rewards this kind of behavior too much while it would be better to be more rewarded while confronting enemies.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
This desperately needs a "press button for next animation cycle" system. Most animations stay a really long time on each loop, especially the endings, often between loops with just tiny little differences. Maybe only in the gallery if they really hate the player having any control during normal gameplay, which currently isn't even a gallery at all anyway.

Last edited:

Specific360

Aug 13, 2021
This desperately needs a "press button for next animation cycle" system. Most animations stay a really long time on each loop, especially the endings, often between loops with just tiny little differences. Maybe only in the gallery if they really hate the player having any control during normal gameplay, which currently isn't even a gallery at all anyway.
it is in the gallery though? unless you mean something else? cos theres literally a button that progresses the animation cycle in the gallery

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
it is in the gallery though? unless you mean something else? cos theres literally a button that progresses the animation cycle in the gallery
The gallery I can find is just some statues with lore about the creatures and then a portal to the boss area, and next to said gallery is an arena to spawn them, but both of these are just normal encounters where you need to get grabbed and animations play normally. I don't see any special controls or anything for them.

Is there another gallery somewhere else?

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
The gallery I can find is just some statues with lore about the creatures and then a portal to the boss area, and next to said gallery is an arena to spawn them, but both of these are just normal encounters where you need to get grabbed and animations play normally. I don't see any special controls or anything for them.

Is there another gallery somewhere else?
When you're in the gallery hub, you can go into the pause menu to go to the actual gallery you want that has all the enemy animations

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
When you're in the gallery hub, you can go into the pause menu to go to the actual gallery you want that has all the enemy animations
Oh, thank you. That was not clear to me at all from the explanations in the gallery. Might be a bug or something but only 2 or the 3 signs actually work, and the second one sounds like it skipped part of the explanation. A lot of other signs I found around don't work either.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes