RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
From the recent patreon posts:

"Hello everyone!

Work on the new items and accessories has gone well!

In this upcoming version, there will be a good variety of fun new items for you to try out. Since I did good progress there, I decided to pause the development on that front to switch my focus into adding new enemies and therefore new ero scenes into the game.

As you can probably tell from the couple of teasers above, let's just say that the tags creature, monster, anal, insect, alien and tentacles are going to get a lot of love this time around, since I felt that I was kinda neglecting those for a while now.

So yeah, overall work is progressing in a good pace because I've been feeling positively motivated lately, so you can expect this next version release to come out on the 31st of August, so just a little over a week from now.

Alright, back to work, and thank you very much for your continued support!

Best Regards,
Mega"
SWB-Ero.gif GKW-Ero1.gif

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
let's just say that the tags creature, monster, anal, insect, alien and tentacles are going to get a lot of love this time around, since I felt that I was kinda neglecting those for a while now.
I am feasting with that teased lizard creature

thescrimpledoinky

May 19, 2022
From the recent patreon posts:

"Hello everyone!

Work on the new items and accessories has gone well!

In this upcoming version, there will be a good variety of fun new items for you to try out. Since I did good progress there, I decided to pause the development on that front to switch my focus into adding new enemies and therefore new ero scenes into the game.

As you can probably tell from the couple of teasers above, let's just say that the tags creature, monster, anal, insect, alien and tentacles are going to get a lot of love this time around, since I felt that I was kinda neglecting those for a while now.

So yeah, overall work is progressing in a good pace because I've been feeling positively motivated lately, so you can expect this next version release to come out on the 31st of August, so just a little over a week from now.

Alright, back to work, and thank you very much for your continued support!

Best Regards,
Mega"
View attachment 3964508 View attachment 3964510
bug guy gets more content as us horse chads starve sadge

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
gallery cheat doesnt work in latest version. doesnt open any doors
+ Added 8 new Key Items that unlock the scenes in the gallery.
-> Previously, the method to unlock each room in the gallery was to defeat its respective boss.
-> But now the game will check for possesion of these key items instead.
-> Currently avaliable in Nene's Shop.
Read the changelogs.

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Damn, this guy kills it in the updates. I feel like he would get more traction if he updated the horrible art in the logo of his website. The pixel art in the game is WAY better...

Is there any way to do like a 1-time donation of $20 ? I don't want to become a Patreon member, I'll inevitably forget to cancel and suddenly realize I've donated $1,000 and can't afford groceries or something.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Save,

Used someone elses base save with cheat so damage done and health is very high.

Gallery now works "as normal"
Go to the save at "The Gallery"

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes