3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Robert Mile I tossed in some typos in your Discord. Also, it seems odd that Mia's ink isn't visible in the header picture and main menu when she's wearing clothing that should reveal much of them.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Oh if you mean nasty fetishes then no, I am not going there. And np, I am active here and on discord most of the time. And also actively working ont he game even as we speak.
They mean NTR, swinging or sharing. Some random guy showing up to ruin the fun. Doesnt mix well with harem and is usually the cause of many wars when devs attempt to mix the those tags. Do what you want, its your game. I am only clarifying.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Rewrite? Reboot? i swear i played this game long ago and that was ok but not great... i hope that will be better this time

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Rewrite? Reboot? i swear i played this game long ago and that was ok but not great... i hope that will be better this time
This is the first time I ever make a game, so no, maybe another developer ... But in my search I didn't find another mystic valley

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Robert Mile I tossed in some typos in your Discord. Also, it seems odd that Mia's ink isn't visible in the header picture and main menu when she's wearing clothing that should reveal much of them.
I stated on my discord and state it here too. The original cast looked different, I used the wrong model for the shower scene, my bad. Although who knows, I might just change her "ink" to that, but I need people's opinion on it, and before it's too late. As with more and more scenes added it's harder to go back to adjust old ones

Last edited:

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
They mean NTR, swinging or sharing. Some random guy showing up to ruin the fun. Doesnt mix well with harem and is usually the cause of many wars when devs attempt to mix the those tags. Do what you want, its your game. I am only clarifying.
No I don't think there is going to be any ntr as I am not a big fan of it either. Maybe as a hidden route to 1 of the girls or something but will think about it when the time is right.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Okay let me clarify, this is not the kind of sandbox most people seem to be afraid of, there's no grind whatsoever (besides money, but you'll get enough just by playing), 1 scene = 1 level or affection, and of course later you can go back to ask the girls for stuff you already unlocked

The rest is just a sandbox in a sense that free roam is more present than not, and girls might send you on smaller quests to find an object or buy something for them or talk to someone, etc.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Okay let me clarify, this is not the kind of sandbox most people seem to be afraid of, there's no grind whatsoever (besides money, but you'll get enough just by playing), 1 scene = 1 level or affection, and of course later you can go back to ask the girls for stuff you already unlocked

The rest is just a sandbox in a sense that free roam is more present than not, and girls might send you on smaller quests to find an object or buy something for them or talk to someone, etc.
this is my preferred type of gameplay: zero grind, all fun.
And if you really intend to put some peeing action as well to not keep it too vanilla, I'd be even happier ;)

Best of luck!

Reactions: $@~ and Brillix
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes