3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Too little content for now so... see you in one year if the game is still in developement...

Reactions: Bse

DoneDoof

Mar 25, 2021
Why is that particular Male Protagonist seem to be always used in these types of styled games?

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
No I don't think there is going to be any ntr as I am not a big fan of it either. Maybe as a hidden route to 1 of the girls or something but will think about it when the time is right.
Yeah don’t touch the NTR because it will make a big crowd leave the game. If you ever add an NTR to a game nonetheless, then make two completely separate paths that will never meet. That is, an NTR switch right at the beginning of the game that completely removes the NTR from that other path.

Then there’s the golden rule that always comes with NTR: Skip and Avoidable are completely different things. Skipping is never enough for NTR because the shit happens in the background and it’s the same as it would happen right in front of your nose. That’s when all NTR haters leave the game and never return. That is, an avoidable is always used for NTR, which usually comes in the form of a button or switch and removes the NTR completely from that other path.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
the saves are corrupted...even when i made the save for this same version...
Hmm, can you elaborate. I did make a bunch of changes after the last version to "make sure" rollback is possible, but I might have borked something, also rollback seems to be a common issue with sandbox games

Try scrolling with your mouse forward or backward, it should put you back where you were, I believe this was an issue with my testing too.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Alright,2 of my fave tags - harem & humor is here.Don't care how short the gameplay is rite now,i'm gonna give it a try.Good luck to dev!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hmm, can you elaborate. I did make a bunch of changes after the last version to "make sure" rollback is possible, but I might have borked something, also rollback seems to be a common issue with sandbox games

Try scrolling with your mouse forward or backward, it should put you back where you were, I believe this was an issue with my testing too.
i elaborate: i loaded my previous save file...and the game started from scene of MC in the train, so i saved again after the intro...loaded it just to double-check...did the same thing

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
i elaborate: i loaded my previous save file...and the game started from scene of MC in the train, so i saved again after the intro...loaded it just to double-check...did the same thing
Yes it does that just try scrolling or whatever renpy button you have assigned to go back. If it doesn't work do report back to me, thanks.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yes it does that just try scrolling or whatever renpy button you have assigned to go back. If it doesn't work do report back to me, thanks.
well...now the problem is...that i can't enter in the kitchen for dinner because i can't work or nap or do anything to skip time

because if i try to work the game says that i need to go to the kitchen, if i try to sleep/nap the game says that it's too early, and the skip-time button doesn't seem to work

PS: Yeah i decided to start a new game just in case...again

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
well...now the problem is...that i can't enter in the kitchen for dinner because i can't work or nap or do anything to skip time

because if i try to work the game says that i need to go to the kitchen, if i try to sleep/nap the game says that it's too early, and the skip-time button doesn't seem to work

PS: Yeah i decided to start a new game just in case...again
Oh boy ..

Well I'll try to come up with a fix as soon as possible, probably tomorrow, hopefully you can still go through the game, try not to save before the intro is done ... Which is the dinner scene after which normally you're free to do whatever you want.

I implemented several measures to make sure returning players aswel as new players can just fire up the game and play but looks like it bites me in the ass instead haha

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh boy ..

Well I'll try to come up with a fix as soon as possible, probably tomorrow, hopefully you can still go through the game, try not to save before the intro is done ... Which is the dinner scene after which normally you're free to do whatever you want.
i can't...time doesn't move, no matter what i click, it's a never ending morning with nothing to do because, the game imposes you to meet the first couple of characters with the Kitchen event...

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I just got started and would like to ask if perhaps English is not your first language? On the first interaction with Zoe on the couch and noticing a lot of repeated typos and some...interesting grammar. Could obv be a proofreading thing cause first release and solo dev and all that.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
i can't...time doesn't move, no matter what i click, it's a never ending morning with nothing to do because, the game imposes you to meet the first couple of characters with the Kitchen event...
See some people get past that. As a quick fix you should delete persistent data and try again.

You can find it under %APPDATA%/RenPy/save_directory

Otherwise you'll have to wait for a hotfix, and I'm terribly sorry.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I just got started and would like to ask if perhaps English is not your first language? On the first interaction with Zoe on the couch and noticing a lot of repeated typos and some...interesting grammar. Could obv be a proofreading thing cause first release and solo dev and all that.
It's not my first language, it's not even my second. I did not proofread much either to be honest as I was busy trying to make decent looking renders.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's not my first language, it's not even my second. I did not proofread much either to be honest as I was busy trying to make decent looking renders.
there are grammar-checking programs like Grammarly if you need...at least for the dialogues it should be fine

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Alright updates the main thread with known bugs. I'll fix them tomorrow, the only one that concerns me is the loading bug but I'm sure I'll find a fix.

Joys of being a solo dev hahaha

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes