3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
seems like i cant go any farther with Luna or Zoe

Luna: i wonder how shes doing, check the kitchen in the morning its day 3 and still tells me to check the kitchen but when i click on her i get do something or talk to her and when i talk to her the thing is still there ask hows shes doing
Did you update to beta r2?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.0.14BetaR2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Timothy.007

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Two things, Why this game doesn't have a guide? Also. what are some cheat codes for the computer? i went to my room like the mid said but what are we supposed to do after? I'm so confused. I read something about earning money, is that what we're supposed to do is work from the computer?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Two things, Why this game doesn't have a guide? Also. what are some cheat codes for the computer? i went to my room like the mid said but what are we supposed to do after? I'm so confused. I read something about earning money, is that what we're supposed to do is work from the computer?
It does have a guide in the top right there is a "girl" icon then click on the girls and there is a hint for the next scene with them.
Yes you can do work on the computer if you have nothing else to do.

Reactions: snow123789456

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It does have a guide in the top right there is a "girl" icon then click on the girls and there is a hint for the next scene with them.
Yes you can do work on the computer if you have nothing else to do.
If i was the Dev, I wouldn't give the option to work from the computer until the game explains what kind of work you'll do from the computer.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
How do you get rid of the annoying textbox? i even tried adding a file that's supposed to get rid of it but it's not working.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
In my option, the DEV needs to remove this game and start over from the very beginning. There are lots of flaws with this game. Some examples are that when you click at the top to pull up the map, this pops up. Second, it should have a normal guide where you don't have to click the girls profiles in order to play the game. It gets annoying having to do that. third, right when you walk in your room at the beginning, don't mention about earning money from the computer i you have to wait until you do something. I tried to click the computer and clicked work but it said you had to meet everyone. I would wait until you learn what kind of work you'll do from the computer. In case you're wondering, yes I deleted the game because it was boring and confusing. Screenshot 2024-02-08 140704.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If i was the Dev, I wouldn't give the option to work from the computer until the game explains what kind of work you'll do from the computer.
It dose say exactly what you do to make money when you first start playing the game.
Its just a simple way to make some money.

Then later in the game but close to the beginning you are told you can teach at the school.

It sounds like you just skipped over the text and did not read it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In my option, the DEV needs to remove this game and start over from the very beginning. There are lots of flaws with this game. Some examples are that when you click at the top to pull up the map, this pops up. Second, it should have a normal guide where you don't have to click the girls profiles in order to play the game. It gets annoying having to do that. third, right when you walk in your room at the beginning, don't mention about earning money from the computer i you have to wait until you do something. I tried to click the computer and clicked work but it said you had to meet everyone. I would wait until you learn what kind of work you'll do from the computer. In case you're wondering, yes I deleted the game because it was boring and confusing. View attachment 3337850
You seem to have a lot of problems that no one else has.
I see the map but it did not show up until the game tells you that you can use it.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It dose say exactly what you do to make money when you first start playing the game.
Its just a simple way to make some money.

Then later in the game but close to the beginning you are told you can teach at the school.

It sounds like you just skipped over the text and did not read it.
First, i didn't skip the text, the DEV put the option to make money too soon is what I'm getting at. Second, how can I teach at the school if one you can't go out the door or when you click the so called map logo at the top, it doesn't work. It just shows the phone and a transparent screen. I would have it where you have an option to exit the entrance door and then have the map work.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
You seem to have a lot of problems that no one else has.
I see the map but it did not show up until the game tells you that you can use it.
The map should be available as soon as you click to apply to work at the school. That's game making 101. Once you unlock the school, the map should be available right there not later in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The map should be available as soon as you click to apply to work at the school. That's game making 101. Once you unlock the school, the map should be available right there not later in the game.
Like I said you have some kind of problem with either your computer or the download was bad.

Try and redownload the game from a different download site and see if that works.
First try to go outside and see if the map comes up.

Like I said you are the only one with this type of problem that no one else has.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Map was fixed in beta R2, but r3 is also available along with android on my itch io

Not sure where people keep getting the old alpha versions

Reactions: a1fox3

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Android version and bug fixes and a major engine rewrite have happened also dialogue box opacity decreased.

Unfortunately I do not have the internet to make mirrors here, I'm happy if I can upload it to 1 place let alone 3

Download here:

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes