3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- Remade 90% of all scenes ( I've had a big oopsie with Honey Select, corrupted many files, so I had no choice, you will also notice some inconsistencies, theres are long scenes that I still have to re-make from 0 )
Does that mean I should start a new save? or can I still import an old save into latest verison?
last version I played was v0.6

also my condolences on losing all that data.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Does that mean I should start a new save? or can I still import an old save into latest verison?
last version I played was v0.6

also my condolences on losing all that data.
Nah you should be fine unless you wanna replay for fun

Reactions: mrttao

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
Hi Mucski
game/scripts/characters/zoe.rpy:183 'zoe_mis_servantcat_cum_outside' is not an image.
Not enough picture

You entered the parameter obedience
did not put it in the code with the other parameters
Also in the next line you have it as lust in the code

android build

Button to exit the game in the 1 and 2 menus does not work

Also, the interpreter and I had a dispute

In the scene with Ava, she swears at the player .
av "You mother fucker! Teabagging too? Seriously? Urghhh!"
What did you mean by that? That the player is a noob? Or is he on the defensive?

p.s. scene with Zoe Clothing Bee, perhaps you should put in quotation marks? These are the work clothes in the cafe.

Last edited:

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Hi Mucski
game/scripts/characters/zoe.rpy:183 'zoe_mis_servantcat_cum_outside' is not an image.
Not enough picture

You entered the parameter obedience
did not put it in the code with the other parameters
Also in the next line you have it as lust in the code

android build

Button to exit the game in the 1 and 2 menus does not work

Also, the interpreter and I had a dispute

In the scene with Ava, she swears at the player .
av "You mother fucker! Teabagging too? Seriously? Urghhh!"
What did you mean by that? That the player is a noob? Or is he on the defensive?

p.s. scene with Zoe Clothing Bee, perhaps you should put in quotation marks? These are the work clothes in the cafe.
Android last 2 buttons is intentional, as android doesn't need that help screen, and quit button only works on PC, normally people remove them but I left them in for visual style

Also you're right I forgot a Zoe image ..

As for ava teabagging too, it's because she died in game and the other player teabagged her

LauraBurn

Jun 17, 2021
Bruh am I in an alternate dimension or something? This sounds basically like Mythic Manor. The names are even similar. Not to mention some of the characters looking basically identical too. Can anyone tell me if there is anything unique in this game that makes it worth trying?

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Mystic Valley 0.0.10 has been released for PC and Linux, the android version is delayed a bit to make sure everything works on pc first

B0rito

Aug 5, 2019
OK how do i get the new zoe scene ? Hint system says i should focus on dora but the game says i am done for her no more hints.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
OK how do i get the new zoe scene ? Hint system says i should focus on dora but the game says i am done for her no more hints.
The event is in the pool, so you were supposed to be able to access the pool hence the focus on Dora first, but I'll look into it and provide a fix accordingly

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes