3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
Mucski ,
The inventory does not show a picture of the monitor and purple fish, possibly goldfish.
Spell the correct obedience line
Selena obedience , not lust

Change the fallout in the ticket. the chance is too small to use it at all in the game

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
how do i do the zoe event "it's very hot outside this afternoon, perhaps I should relax a bit in the pool" i;m clicking on the pool ladder in the afternoon on every day and nothing is happening

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
how do i do the zoe event "it's very hot outside this afternoon, perhaps I should relax a bit in the pool" i;m clicking on the pool ladder in the afternoon on every day and nothing is happening
Here's a bugfix I'll update the thread in a bit;

Just extract and replace the one in the game folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: WaerM

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Mucski ,
The inventory does not show a picture of the monitor and purple fish, possibly goldfish.

Change the fallout in the ticket. the chance is too small to use it at all in the game
Hmm .. maybe I'll upgrade the prize, and give more chance to win a medium prize

Reactions: 6joker6

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Mucski ,

Also will look into the missing pictures, which aren't missing just .. have different name probably

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
not sure if this counts as a bug but it says I can't have sex with Joana even though I have a condom in my inventory

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
well, the changelog did mention that the condom was useless in this version of the game ;)
I didn't check the changelog. makes sense I wouldn't know that. either way, I thought it was a possible bug and just wanted dev to know in case it was

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I didn't check the changelog. makes sense I wouldn't know that. either way, I thought it was a possible bug and just wanted dev to know in case it was
Sweet, thanks, but yeah, the Joana scene is just a cunilingus or nothing by choice. Made it a choice cause I guess not everyone likes that.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mystic Valley [v0.0.10] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 200Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Sweet, thanks, but yeah, the Joana scene is just a cunilingus or nothing by choice. Made it a choice cause I guess not everyone likes that.
it's all good, man. it's more on me for not checking the changelog. no worries and keep up the good work

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
Mystic Valley 0.0.11
- 1 new Dora scene
- 1 new Amy scene
- Re-Rendered 298 images, 21 videos
- Added sounds to the day time cycle
- Changed MC room daytime music (for now anyways)
- Buffed the lottery max win to $1000, the low win to $50
- General bugfixes
Android:
PC/Linux:

Reactions: darlic

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
From changelog:
- 1 new Dora scene
- 1 new Amy scene

Yeah, <sarcasm on> impressive <sarcasm off>, considering the scenes and videos are from a game.
There are people who use Daz and update with more content more often. And a Daz scene takes a shit ton of time to do. Illusion games, that's just an export of video or a screenshot. "Impressive"... orrrrr.

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Can't get the new Dora scene. Log says to relax in the pool in the afternoon, but nothing happens when I enter the pool area and nothing happens when I try to click on the pool stairs. Also, Amy's event keeps repeating every day.

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
Can't get the new Dora scene. Log says to relax in the pool in the afternoon, but nothing happens when I enter the pool area and nothing happens when I try to click on the pool stairs. Also, Amy's event keeps repeating every day.
same problem

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
From changelog:
- 1 new Dora scene
- 1 new Amy scene

Yeah, <sarcasm on> impressive <sarcasm off>, considering the scenes and videos are from a game.
There are people who use Daz and update with more content more often. And a Daz scene takes a shit ton of time to do. Illusion games, that's just an export of video or a screenshot. "Impressive"... orrrrr.
Yeah imagine having a job or a life while making a game that gets a whopping 40 bux a month.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes