3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Bruh am I in an alternate dimension or something? This sounds basically like Mythic Manor. The names are even similar. Not to mention some of the characters looking basically identical too. Can anyone tell me if there is anything unique in this game that makes it worth trying?
Yes, in comparison the characters here are cheap sluts.
... But hey! That makes up progress a lot quicker if you want to hear the positives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Jaanz

Oct 17, 2018
Is this a bug, at afternoon trying to relax at pool, but I'll see shadow when trying to click rails.
1682138668485.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
Would the hit box issue stop the Dora pool event from triggering? I have used the script update but it still don't trigger for me
and its the only thing showing left to do in the game as of right now anyway

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Would the hit box issue stop the Dora pool event from triggering? I have used the script update but it still don't trigger for me
and its the only thing showing left to do in the game as of right now anyway
No it has nothing to do with the hitbox, the event should trigger as soon as you enter the pool room. You must have a swimming suit, you must know about the pool room obviously and must complete all previous Dora events. If it still doesn't work it might be a bug. I've just fixed it in 11a

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
No it has nothing to do with the hitbox, the event should trigger as soon as you enter the pool room. You must have a swimming suit, you must know about the pool room obviously and must complete all previous Dora events. If it still doesn't work it might be a bug. I've just fixed it in 11a
i have a swimming suit, i've given her the book about swimming, no matter what day of the week no dora in the pool room. also no way to relax in the pool at any time of day after the initial visit and the one with zoe. also amy doesn't show at all in the character list tho i have met her nor does the gym address she gave me show either.

Last edited:

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
i have a swimming suit, i've given her the book about swimming, no matter what day of the week no dora in the pool room. also no way to relax in the pool at any time of day after the initial visit and the one with zoe. also amy doesn't show at all in the character list tho i have met her nor does the gym address she gave me show either.
There's no gym in 0.0.11 yet, for one and second, can you upload your save game and I'll take a look also please do confirm your game is 0.0.11a, you can see it in About tab

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There's no gym in 0.0.11 yet, for one and second, can you upload your save game and I'll take a look also please do confirm your game is 0.0.11a, you can see it in About tab
doh already removed the game, but it was the j version not .11

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There was no j version o_O
eh?? i d/led the hotfix from here it said something like 0.1.0.1j uh oh hahaha nevermind me, i play too many of these at one go, confusing another game with this one.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Playing the game now. Are we supposed to know who Amy is? I go to the café on Morning and after meeting her, she doesn't even get unlocked on the Girls Menu. Some bug or something? This is especially apparent when meeting her again on the café, later in the afternoon on the same day. Confusing as shit.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seriously, what the hell's happening here? The mistaken names on some characters, such as Joana's but in the dialogue MC's calling her Holly, Amy being called Joana on her first scene, and that afternoon scene with Ava on the café saying that Zoe works in their (without me even knowing that she actually works there at all). Did dev just forget his characters or something's bugged in here?

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Playing the game now. Are we supposed to know who Amy is? I go to the café on Morning and after meeting her, she doesn't even get unlocked on the Girls Menu. Some bug or something? This is especially apparent when meeting her again on the café, later in the afternoon on the same day. Confusing as shit.
She was supposed to get unlocked once you meet her ... So I guess it is a bug ... For you. Can you confirm your game version though?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes