3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where is the missing Dating Sim tag. You moving in with 5 girls.. this can be nothing but a dating sim game.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Cool game, but I'll pass cause that cock model is the single worst cock model of any Ren'py game.
Sorry to hear that, unfortunately cocks are hard to replace in illusion games, and when you do it doesn't play well with animations unless you make everything from 0

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Started new game and noticed quite a few weird things:

1) Gym also disappeared for me after first visit
2) Could visit Joana just once and even after I buy condom, I cant visit her anymore. Did I miss a scene? should be repeatable event or so
3) I bought 60hz monitor and seems I missed some scene too? cant even see Ava anymore, cant visit her morning/afternoon/evening/night

Not sure if there are more characters left to unlock (shows two more slots available, maybe something to do with gym)

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Started new game and noticed quite a few weird things:

1) Gym also disappeared for me after first visit
2) Could visit Joana just once and even after I buy condom, I cant visit her anymore. Did I miss a scene? should be repeatable event or so
3) I bought 60hz monitor and seems I missed some scene too? cant even see Ava anymore, cant visit her morning/afternoon/evening/night

Not sure if there are more characters left to unlock (shows two more slots available, maybe something to do with gym)
My bad looks like I did the wrong check. Basically the Gym disappears after you get to amy lvl 3. I shall fix that asap

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Quite impossible cause it didn't exist years ago xd
It's at least over a year old but I know I've played a very early version of the game earlier than even that, maybe under a different name but still.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It's at least over a year old but I know I've played a very early version of the game earlier than even that, maybe under a different name but still.
might have been a different game but similar in some ways. Sexus Resort is similar

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Whats up with games lately that don't let you edit saves to change money and such? I don;t like grinding away for 11bux at a time so i can progress with a girl.

Reactions: Aelth and Fusanori

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes