3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
She was supposed to get unlocked once you meet her ... So I guess it is a bug ... For you. Can you confirm your game version though?
I don't know how to fix it, but I just met her much later than the other girls and everything's been fine. I downloaded the fix on the Itch page too. So yeah, you should look into that in case others can experience this error. I played the latest version too.

Moreover, some events themselves gets triggered like the MC knowing Zoe works on the café without even first seeing her in there. The events feels so disconnected, I don't know if you don't have a trigger for that kind of conditional or maybe you can simply review your code once more, because that café talk with Ava where MC states that Zoe's been working should not be triggered. Unless of course, we as the players already know and met Zoe working at the café.

Other ones, are the aforementioned wrong names of the girls being used for conversations. See my other comment above for this.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I don't know how to fix it, but I just met her much later than the other girls and everything's been fine. I downloaded the fix on the Itch page too. So yeah, you should look into that in case others can experience this error. I played the latest version too.

Moreover, some events themselves gets triggered like the MC knowing Zoe works on the café without even first seeing her in there. The events feels so disconnected, I don't know if you don't have a trigger for that kind of conditional or maybe you can simply review your code once more, because that café talk with Ava where MC states that Zoe's been working should not be triggered. Unless of course, we as the players already know and met Zoe working at the café.

Other ones, are the aforementioned wrong names of the girls being used for conversations. See my other comment above for this.
Yeah I shall do that. Current triggers are more like the day time, and girl level, irrespectively if you met someone or not. But will look into most of these by 0.0.12

Up until recently I had not much feedback or bug reports, and I know it's not the players job to find these, but developing the game and playing the game is 2 different things. I quick check things and move on, a player goes in depth.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I think there is a bug in Amy's quest.

The first one is: Go to Luca cafe in the morning.

I go to Luca cafe in the morning, talk with Amy, got a card from Amy, then a kid come and Amy go with her, then MC come back home.

Bugs are:
i) time still remain morning.
ii) If I check Amy's stats, it's says Go to luca cafe in the morning.

Not only the whole week, I tried more than 10 times this thing, same result as always.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I got another bug in Dora's quest.

Quest is: I feel like relaxing in the pool this afternoon.

I go to pool many afternoon nothing happened, tried both weekdays and weekends.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Thank you for the reports I'll look into it. Can you upload your last save game

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
one of the characters reminds me of one of the Arizona games there is a Persian just like this character is sensitive

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Interesting cast with a nice variety of characters, it has good potential for a variety of fetishes, as well.

"... and your father disappeared without trace when you were fifteen." :unsure::D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THX for sharing...
Chad dad, would explain the MC getting all the pussy, dad stuck around for longer than you'd expect though.

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707 lint report, generated at: Sun Jun 11 20:52:22 2023

dreams.rpyc:49 'zoe_dreaam1_1' is not an image.

dreams.rpyc:57 'zoe_dream1_2' is not an image.

introduction.rpyc:125 'zazie.ogg' is not loadable

introduction.rpyc:135 'sneeze' is not loadable

locations/gym.rpyc:547 'gym_shower_mc' is not an image.

locations/lobby.rpyc:30 The screen lobby_event_girls has not been given a parameter list.
This can be fixed by writing 'screen lobby_event_girls():' instead.

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
The lottery error
win 5 and get 1.
Win 50 get 5

Why mess up the unpacking of the files again?
So that the slower ones could correct your mistakes ?????

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
The lottery error
win 5 and get 1.
Win 50 get 5

Why mess up the unpacking of the files again?
So that the slower ones could correct your mistakes ?????
I don't understand ... you can unpack the file all the same you did before, you just need a newer unren

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes