3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have all kind of joiplays, even their beta version. I haven't found one game that actually launched with it past android 11
That's strange, I have Android 13. Most of the games work. There are a few that don't but I just swap out a few files and they usually run.

I tried version 0.0.11 it worked but version 12 has an issue with the archive file amy.rpyc

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
That's strange, I have Android 13. Most of the games work. There are a few that don't but I just swap out a few files and they usually run.

I tried version 0.0.11 it worked but version 12 has an issue with the archive file amy.rpyc
Weird, anyways you don't need joiplay yet, I make android too, just delayed so I fix bugs that occur on pc first

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Short update...

Moreover, there's a bug where after that first time visit to the Gym, it just stopped appearing on the map. I can no longer visit it after that event.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Uhh, after 14days they talk about Luna and bj and some other staff, but it did never happen. Most of the next week then i spend in the gym, because of Amy, but the intro came later with Joana. There is the beach girl, but she just tell me off and wont show up in the bios. How can i get her?
Sometimes i try sanbox games, but this should just be a kinetik VS.
I mean, what is the point of a sandbox game, when i have to go after girls i dont want, just so i can go to next lvl with a other one. And there is not realy a just frienship way. In my opinon, this is the worst kind of sandbox.
Still, the hints and the bios screen is realy good, and moving around is nod so bad like other games

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to progress with these

Nothing happens when I go to bed in the evening or night
Screenshot 2023-09-05 144013.png
No option to teach, I just go out with her for icecream
Screenshot 2023-09-05 144038.png

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and Pinsel
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes