3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
can confirm Dora just repeats the going for icecream event, Zoe never visits at night and i cant get past the Mia in front of bathroom event

Reactions: MD27

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
can confirm Dora just repeats the going for icecream event, Zoe never visits at night and i cant get past the Mia in front of bathroom event
Mia doesn't stop you to access the bathroom so you should be able to still click on the door, as for the other two ... I need to fix them, I'm waiting for more bug reports so I can fix everything all at once

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yup, gets locked and unable to progress with the 3 girls. Mia at level 4 in front of the bathroom, Zoe at level 9 going to bed early, and Dora at level 6 teaching class after icecream.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Yup, gets locked and unable to progress with the 3 girls. Mia at level 4 in front of the bathroom, Zoe at level 9 going to bed early, and Dora at level 6 teaching class after icecream.
A fix have been provided for all of these except Mia, Mia isn't an event just a random occurence, she's there once per Sunday morning or such

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Currently have Dora at level 6 and the hint is telling mt to teach to trigger a scene. tried it for a week from the morning with no trigger. Am I missing something? my smarts is maxed out.

Note, I do have Mia stuck at level 4 due to the rng thing pissing me off so I abandoned her. please make it so the event garentees the correct person is in the shower. this girl rng for ONE day of the week at ONE time sucks.

2nd note, I am missing the last three girls in the character and stats area. hints for finding them are welcome to.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
A fix have been provided for all of these except Mia, Mia isn't an event just a random occurence, she's there once per Sunday morning or such
Thanks
but there might still be something wrong with Dora
I've been teaching for a week and nothing's happened
and unlike before when I click on her, nothing happens and I no longer get the icecream scene
I've attached my save in case.
Screenshot 2023-09-06 003337.png

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Going to bed early Zoe event fixed for me .
Can't trigger the school one and Idk what to do for the Mia's bathroom one, the redhead is always having a shower and I just trigger her scene when going in

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yea, she does show up on sunday mornings but its the same event every time over and over about needing to find a camera or a way to pick the lock. The hint doesnt change and there isnt anything to buy on the computer for it...how do you get past it then?

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Yea, she does show up on sunday mornings but its the same event every time over and over about needing to find a camera or a way to pick the lock. The hint doesnt change and there isnt anything to buy on the computer for it...how do you get past it then?
You don't yet ... For now it's just a random interaction. I guess people are thinking it's the start of an event so maybe I'll remove it with the next fix

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Going to bed early Zoe event fixed for me .
Can't trigger the school one and Idk what to do for the Mia's bathroom one, the redhead is always having a shower and I just trigger her scene when going in
After you're done with Selena you go to school and you should be able to click Dora in the classroom, if you can't it's a bug and I'll look into it, though I've tested it yesterday and it worked for me, so please do provide a save game

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After you're done with Selena you go to school and you should be able to click Dora in the classroom, if you can't it's a bug and I'll look into it, though I've tested it yesterday and it worked for me, so please do provide a save game
My latest save

Reactions: Elos

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
It's going to be a harem game. With bdsm, anal, voyeurism, peeing ... idk. I am open to suggestions.
Here's a suggestion, lose the sandbox! This is one of the most frustrating, unfun, crappy sandboxes I have ever played, and it makes the game not worth it ONE BIT!

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Thanks Dora has been fix and unless I need to do something with Mia, everyone's now showing no more hints.
Yes mia is just a random interaction. Thank you for playing this patch, see you next patch. I am trying to re-structure the entire hint and level system, so girls don't rely on each-other thus you can skip leveling one of them if you wish. Stay tuned. Also a new UI ... and completely re-writen code.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes