jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is there a list of cards?

Also, in the destiny bar, could it be made possible to get over 300 points or have excess points carry over into the next? I ask this because you end up wasting a lot of points, especially with higher level guests. I got to 299 points a few times, and had to waste a guest to get 300 points. End up just getting 1 point out of a guest that would normally give 80+.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
should you invest in level 1 cards or move to higher cards?
Also Julia says she has all 3 speciallities @ 4 but she still shows as level 3 is this a bug?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a list of cards?

Also, in the destiny bar, could it be made possible to get over 300 points or have excess points carry over into the next? I ask this because you end up wasting a lot of points, especially with higher level guests. I got to 299 points a few times, and had to waste a guest to get 300 points. End up just getting 1 point out of a guest that would normally give 80+.
Actually, yes there is. The list hasn't changed since I uploaded it a few months ago. Here you go. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
should you invest in level 1 cards or move to higher cards?
Also Julia says she has all 3 speciallities @ 4 but she still shows as level 3 is this a bug?
Hover over her portrait or take a look at her skills on the staff page. Check to make sure that she doesn't kitchen, lobby or housekeeping at level 3. Otherwise, please attach your save so we can take a look.

Thanks! :)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hover over her portrait or take a look at her skills on the staff page. Check to make sure that she doesn't kitchen, lobby or housekeeping at level 3. Otherwise, please attach your save so we can take a look.

Thanks I'll try that

Reactions: Sycho

RedRob

May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm using Crossover to play this on a mac, and the screen keeps looking like this during Julia's scene. Rest of the game works fine, but nothing I've done seems to fix this. I even lowered the quality down to the lowest option, and turned off the special effects, except for fog which doesn't want to stay off. But this... cloud is still here.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I am not BGRW2020 but facing the same problem. All my "old staff" (Laura, Amber, Riley, Kay) have all on level 4 but are still staff level 3. My guess is that this is a kind of "overflow" thing from a save with a gazillion XP in everything suddenly leveling up. Or I am completely stupid and don't see something obvious.

Reactions: Faerin
Jul 6, 2019
It shouldn't be too hard to get it to level 4. Follow the in-game hints when you mouse over the pics in the files on the gals and upgrade everything as you can. I was at level 3 after last update and just had to play until my guests from that save were clear then follow the hints and it upgraded automatically. I upgraded my rooms and other amenities then. The security hire involves a 5 day quest that progresses at different times of the day. Again the hints will tell you what to do. Once you hire Hana she will tell you when to build the security room.
Opening up the training facility helped a lot. I kind of got screwed because I leveled to 4 and then I hadn't built the security facility and kept having people check out without making money and noticed the amount of checkins dropped a lot because everyone was getting robbed. Finally got that built, staffed it and trained up the staff and that was a lot better. I also had to lower the level of my guests from 3 back to 2 because my staff weren't skilled enough to satisfy the customers. Definitely would do things differently a second time around. I prefer the games like this and Treasure of Nadia that are more than just progressing text to get to the sex. That being said it would have been nice if the creator had thrown in a couple of sex scenes with unrelated staff just to tie us over. Just some constructive criticism.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am not BGRW2020 but facing the same problem. All my "old staff" (Laura, Amber, Riley, Kay) have all on level 4 but are still staff level 3. My guess is that this is a kind of "overflow" thing from a save with a gazillion XP in everything suddenly leveling up. Or I am completely stupid and don't see something obvious.
Ok, I see what you mean:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure why the first four girls are at level 3 when they should be at level 4. That may be one of the bugs that weren't fixed in this update, though I could be mistaken. The latter of the group of girls are where they should be with respect to their overall staff levels. I'll ask Faerin to look into this once he gets his machine back up and running again.

wingblade13

Apr 26, 2018
Hi guys, so I know it says you fixed the bug for the forever gusests but I unfortunately managed to find it somwhow. So not sure if that means it's still in the game hidden somehow or I'm just really unlucky.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi guys, so I know it says you fixed the bug for the forever gusests but I unfortunately managed to find it somwhow. So not sure if that means it's still in the game hidden somehow or I'm just really unlucky.
That should have been fixed in this version, but what you may encounter if you have guests staying from a previous version is that they wouldn't have any activities (bar, pool, sauna, fitness, etc..). That is a known bug that will be fixed in the next update. Though this would not effect new guests that check in.

If you do run into a situation where the guests are overstaying, make them unhappy by giving them bad service so that they're forced to leave without paying.

wingblade13

Apr 26, 2018
That should have been fixed in this version, but what you may encounter if you have guests staying from a previous version is that they wouldn't have any activities (bar, pool, sauna, fitness, etc..). That is a known bug that will be fixed in the next update. Though this would not effect new guests that check in.

If you do run into a situation where the guests are overstaying, make them unhappy by giving them bad service so that they're forced to leave without paying.
That would probably work if they wanted any services, I thought of that and tried but they just stay in their rooms and dont want anything.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes