Onlyone81

Dec 12, 2019
Hi there, I've got one Problem:
My Hotel is level 3 and I did everything I could do on that level, exept for the Laura stuff:
When I want to renovate the study it says "Progress through the story to unlock this renovation"
Did I miss something or is there a known Bug?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi there, I've got one Problem:
My Hotel is level 3 and I did everything I could do on that level, exept for the Laura stuff:
When I want to renovate the study it says "Progress through the story to unlock this renovation"
Did I miss something or is there a known Bug?
You need to explore and take a trip to the Royal Stag

Reactions: Onlyone81

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
How do I contract Annika? I went to Forest Queen in the morning and afternoon, then I spoke to her at the hotel, telling her to take my hand to receive the uniform, but after that she does not appear on my list of employees. Thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How do I contract Annika? I went to Forest Queen in the morning and afternoon, then I spoke to her at the hotel, telling her to take my hand to receive the uniform, but after that she does not appear on my list of employees. Thanks
Check her pic on the staff tab if it says she is changing please post your save so I can repair it

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I mean... can i 'own' two or more of the same cards?
No. Even if you were to use the cheat console, you wouldn't be able to get duplicates of the same card you already have in your inventory. If you do have more than one of the same card, then that's a bug that was carried over from an earlier version.

Reactions: TheDevian

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
really need another character with pool or front desk skills. the doc and mother were getting murdered at one point trying to cover their sections along with other things. my security guard wasn't up to par yet on the message skills :whistle:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes