S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I know, and that has I mean! Sorry for my not so good words, but english is not my mother-langue, it´s german and for a 64 years old grandpa is it very difficult speak and write english...:)
I can understand, but I'm not speaking english as my main language too, because I'm Italian, but if everyone here will speak their own language, we can't understand each other... and maybe a problem you have, it can happen also to another person who doesn't speak your language and so it doesn't know the solution that your german friend has told you. ;)

Last edited:

elcarnicer

Jul 14, 2020
the tarot card have a percent for example money 15% if 2 card give 15% we can have 30% more of bonification or it exist a maximum of bonification?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sorry, but the question was in german and I think so that I answer in german....when this wrong, I´m sorry, but my idea was that the user understand what I mean!

Have a nice day
Helmut
Auf Deutsch antworten, um einem Deutschsprachigen etwas erklären zu können, ist vollkommen in Ordnung, aber bitte immer eine englische Übersetzung anfügen. Damit haben alle etwas davon und es ist klar, worum es geht. Sonst werden Postings auch schnell mal gelöscht.

Answering in German to explain something better to a fellow German speaker is fine, however, please always add an English translation of what was being said for the benefit of the others reading the thread. Othewise posts also may be deleted by the moderators.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Auf Deutsch antworten, um einem Deutschsprachigen etwas erklären zu können, ist vollkommen in Ordnung, aber bitte immer eine englische Übersetzung anfügen. Damit haben alle etwas davon und es ist klar, worum es geht. Sonst werden Postings auch schnell mal gelöscht.

Answering in German to explain something better to a fellow German speaker is fine, however, please always add an English translation of what was being said for the benefit of the others reading the thread. Othewise posts also may be deleted by the moderators.
Komisch. Irgendwie habe ich das Gefühl, dass jeder jetzt hier Deutsch spricht. :LOL::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
the tarot card have a percent for example money 15% if 2 card give 15% we can have 30% more of bonification or it exist a maximum of bonification?
I don't think there is a max amount yet, I have reached +30% and I have seen it working in the game

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How many scenes are there with the mom? I don't mind playing through the managment elements of the game but I need to know the amount of content I get if I sink my time into this. What scenes do we get with the mom so far?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So, want to cut down on how hard you work, work the desk at night, guest comes in and you tick off 1 night without even doing anything

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
cant save or play story mode for some reason, is that for patreons only? if so its not worth the download imo

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
cant save or play story mode for some reason, is that for patreons only? if so its not worth the download imo
Story mode hasn't been implemented yet, as for saving you have to play through the tutorial before you can save

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
the energy levels fluctuate in a weird way....for example: i check how much energy "serving drinks" takes to be sure i have enough energy to do that task after completing the "cleaning" task and it shows: 25 for "serving drinks" and 25 for "cleaning". Math says 25+25= 50 therefore 50 energy total is needed to complete both. I first complete "cleaning" (100 - 25 means 75 remaining) and now as i move on to "cleaning", rather than costing 25 it now costs 50 energy...I've lost customer satisfaction a lot cause energy keeps changing and another thing is if a character has 50 energy remaining after doing any task then the next task always needs more that 50energy no matter which task it is

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hover over her portrait or take a look at her skills on the staff page. Check to make sure that she doesn't kitchen, lobby or housekeeping at level 3. Otherwise, please attach your save so we can take a look.

Thanks! :)
Here is the save file

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I have just noticed - even after I tried to start a new game that Julia and a few of the others skill counts indicate 30/9999999
now I have not applied anything to these scores, maybe this is causing the lack of advance in level 4, was not there in level 3

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is the save file
You'll need to do her tier events and claim her reward to increase her level. So far, you've only done one of her tier 3 events.
The one with a red "X" isn't implemented yet. So until it is, she won't increase in levels.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
for anyone wondering, at the point in the tutorial it says u should try saving now, and it doesn't allow u to save its locked which is why i was like wtf, but then i went back and completed the entire tutorial and eventually it let me, however no story mode possible which makes this game so grindy for hardly any sexual content imo

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019

o.k., werde ich mir merken! Danke für die Info!

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes