sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
While playing the new version I ran into the same bug described here First 4 girls still lvl3 with lvl4 skills.
But I noticed another problem with the new version:
Despite promoted to be more lenient when it comes to guest satisfaction, it got seemingly worse for me.
As an example: lvl4 hotel, Kay has lvl4 skills but a lvl3 guest that got VIP in the last game version (so no more interactions on my part) is not satisfied in the new one...
I hope Faerin looks into this as well, cheers!

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

Edit: And another one... I won't complain for obvious reasons, but still worth fixing :)
screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
While playing the new version I ran into the same bug described here First 4 girls still lvl3 with lvl4 skills.
Despite promoted to be more lenient when it comes to guest satisfaction, it got seemingly worse for me.
As an example: lvl4 hotel, Kay has lvl4 skills but a lvl3 guest that got VIP in the last game version (so no more interactions on my part) is not satisfied in the new one...

View attachment 964529

View attachment 964530

Edit: And another one... I won't complain for obvious reasons, but still worth fixing :)
View attachment 964555
What is your desk level when Julia is on? I found I had such issues if I went too high on the desk. Currently sitting at 2.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
What is your desk level when Julia is on? I found I had such issues if I went too high on the desk. Currently sitting at 2.
Desk was lvl3 guests only... so there should never be a problem with VIPs. The kitchen is fully upgraded as well.
Edit: The one time I tried lvl4 guests - Laura with her lvl3 for the swimming pool only filled half of the guest satisfaction bar - so I stopped accepting lvl4 guests alltogether

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There is a known bug in the girl's overall levels. So while you may have her at level 3 or 4 in, say, kitchen, lobby and housekeeping (in Julia's case, for example), her overall level won't reflect that due to the bug. That isn't something we can fix on the fly, unfortunately. Faerin would have to fix that in the build itself. But that, among several other known bugs should be fixed in the January update.
Thanks for your input - I will wait for the new update in Jan to fix this

Reactions: rogan kim and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

View attachment 964529

View attachment 964530

View attachment 964555
Those are known bugs that will be fixed in the January update.

IS there any save load hack so u can do thet in game ??? so i can save game
No. The saves are encrypted to prevent tampering with it to avoid breaking your game.

I hope there's a walkthrough...
Here you go! :)

Reactions: sirus.d

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
my game crashes every time on Ambers bedroom masturbation scene
Can you attach your player log, please?

You can find it in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Or you can use the Windows key + R to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata%, go back one folder and you should see "LocalLow".

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
After further tests with Sofia Fernandez lvl4 version, I think part of the bug problem is simply: this woman is impossible to please (unless you constantly reshuffle items/cards on the girls)... my solution: fuck her! the lady can stay in a different hotel!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
After further tests with Sofia Fernandez lvl4 version, I think part of the bug problem is simply: this woman is impossible to please (unless you constantly reshuffle items/cards on the girls)... my solution: fuck her! the lady can stay in a different hotel!
Well, as far as guests go I'd rather fuck the widow or the nun, but to each their own. ;)

Reactions: sirus.d

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, if you let her in at level 4, that is true, but no one said you have to have her come in at level 4 yet. Keep her at level 3 until you have the stuff and it's not too bad.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
I have the stuff, that's not the problem! But I'm not willing to change my item setup ALL the time for just this ONE annoying guest... Once there is more to unlock (story/sex/etc.) maybe let her stay one time only, but otherwise she isn't worth the effort.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have the stuff, that's not the problem! But I'm not willing to change my item setup ALL the time for just this ONE annoying guest... Once there is more to unlock (story/sex/etc.) maybe let her stay one time only, but otherwise she isn't worth the effort.
I loved her at the beginning, because she gave a lot of points. In the early levels, she was the reason I managed to do so many upgrades and level up their skills. I guess compared to real life, we should be glad there is only one of her. :ROFLMAO:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Regarding the energy use/gain - what could be useful is a color-coded use/gain bar so it's a little clearer.

Say, the blue (standard) color for 'current', and then green for gain, red for use depending on the person's activity.

Might be overkill, but it would make the effect of the current turn more obvious.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Desk was lvl3 guests only... so there should never be a problem with VIPs. The kitchen is fully upgraded as well.
Edit: The one time I tried lvl4 guests - Laura with her lvl3 for the swimming pool only filled half of the guest satisfaction bar - so I stopped accepting lvl4 guests alltogether
This is wrong, VIP status member only skip guest interaction, it doesn't mean that you will be able to always give to customer a successfull job.
I explain better with an example, if you try to please a VIP guest level 4 with a girl that has only skill level 1 you will fail, but the interaction with the guest will be skipped.

Level 3 guests with 2 stars or more or level 4 guests are harder to satisfy than before, so you have to set up the skills, items, cards and upgrade the rooms to satisfy them.

At level 4 you can achieve at maximum of 80-85% score with maxium level 4 skill, the correct item, cards and room upgrade (depends on the room, if I remember well not every room can score 85%).

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Well, I appreciate the calculations but that won't change the fact, that some income+ isn't a good reason to get annoyed with item shuffling... I hope the further the game develops, it is less about hotel management and more about intercourse. I like a solid game base, but let's not lose the focus on the primary target (why almost anyone plays this game). :)

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes