MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
I haven't played this game because I was waiting for more content. Guys can you tell is it possible to save game already? Because in the beginning it didn't had this option yet.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
If you set the same girl with same items/cards, for the same job and for the same guest, and guest becomes a VIP member you will never fail in next interactions.

If you have made a comparison between old game version (and a guest became a VIP member) and new game version, this can be wrong because if you read the changelog you can find that the satisfaction score has been change a little bit.
Yes, my screenshots had that exact scenario - same girl, same items, same cards, same guest, same level - different effect in 2 game versions... noticeable not easier then before.

Since there is no quick indicator if a girls setup (including all her items) can satisfy the current guest in a particular room - it makes this part of the game feel a bit clunky.
Either we get a visual hint in a future build before we press the NEXT button, or we better hope Sofia stays the only spoiled guest (who can be ignored until there is a reason not to).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Yes, my screenshots had that exact scenario - same girl, same items, same cards, same guest, same level - different effect in 2 game versions... noticeable not easier then before.

Since there is no quick indicator if a girls setup (including all her items) can satisfy the current guest in a particular room - it makes this part of the game feel a bit clunky.
Either we get a visual hint in a future build before we press the NEXT button, or we better hope Sofia stays the only spoiled guest (who can be ignored until there is a reason not to).
The second part of my previous post answer your first sentence. Remember that this is a game work in progress, so you will not see in the final version.

The second part I think it will not be implemented at all, otherwise everytime you set a girl to a job, for example, for Sofia, you set a girl, it doesn't satisfy her because the game tells you already that, so you change items/cards or other things, and maybe you can successfully satisfy for the game... Sofia isn't a VIP member, so you interact with her and you choose the wrong answer, so the interaction is failed... (again)
... or vice versa you'll continue to change the setup for a girl to satisfy Sofia to discover at the end that you can't do that because your girl hasn't enough experience, cards or items.

The player should do something in the game (use some brain) otherwise we can make a game that play itself without our interaction (Artificial Intelligence)

Last edited:

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
The second part of my previous post answer your first sentence. Remember that this is a game work in progress, so you will not see in the final version.

The second part I think it will not be implemented at all, otherwise everytime you set a girl to a job, for example, for Sofia, you set a girl, it doesn't satisfy her because the game tells you already that, so you change items/cards or other things, and maybe you can successfully satisfy for the game... Sofia isn't a VIP member, so you interact with her and you choose the wrong answer, so the interaction is failed... (again)
... or vice versa you'll continue to change the setup for a girl to satisfy Sofia to discover at the end that you can't do that because your girl hasn't enough experience, cards or items.

The player should do something in the game (use some brain) otherwise we can make a game that play itself without our interaction (Artificial Intelligence)
I'm not sure if that's a language barrier thing between us (or if I'm still drunk from yesterday) but let me try anyway:
I agreed with you - my first sentence was no question.

As for the second part - I didn't ask for the game to play itself.
It would just be nice, to have a visual indicator if the current girls item setup is high enough to satisfy a guests expectation. The room choice dialogs are covered by a MC card, so they don't count. To only find out if the girl was good enough after you already pressed the NEXT button is... meh.
In the real world (with some social skills) you usually can predict customer reactions - I just added some in-game equivalent for less punishing gameplay on my imaginary wish-list. That's all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm guessing in the future there will be sex scenes with MC and the female guests if you visit them.

Would be interesting to add the reverse as well. like your female employees giving "special services" to the guests. Maybe a corruption level is required to allow your employees to willingly do these services.
Oh, nothing can go wrong with adding NTR/sharing to a game later in the development. Of course optionals do not count, but make it a given and this thread will have to be moderated by blue helmets.

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Would be interesting to add the reverse as well. like your female employees giving "special services" to the guests. Maybe a corruption level is required to allow your employees to willingly do these services.
Oh, nothing can go wrong with adding NTR/sharing to a game later in the development. Of course optionals do not count, but make it a given and this thread will have to be moderated by blue helmets.
Faerin isn't a fan of this. It is either MC or no one.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hi friends. I noticed that after some time it is impossible to collect more than 3 cards. I wonder if this is so conceived or a mistake, because we all want our favorite game to become better, but somehow it is not clear with these))).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hi friends. I noticed that after some time it is impossible to collect more than 3 cards. I wonder if this is so conceived or a mistake, because we all want our favorite game to become better, but somehow it is not clear with these))).
It's a bug in latest version, it will be fixed with January release at the end of the month

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
so who do you think is the most useful employee so far?

Personally I think Kay's skills are the most helpful then of course Julia. Both Kay and Julia seems to have no oppurtunity to rest theyre needed every time.

so my ranking in usefulness is probably

Kay
Julia
Riley
Amber
the nurse
Anikka
Hana

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Dose any one have a up to date key.ini to unlock the cheat button mine no longer works?
You'll have to become a in order to get access to the key.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure if that's a language barrier thing between us (or if I'm still drunk from yesterday) but let me try anyway:
I agreed with you - my first sentence was no question.

As for the second part - I didn't ask for the game to play itself.
It would just be nice, to have a visual indicator if the current girls item setup is high enough to satisfy a guests expectation. The room choice dialogs are covered by a MC card, so they don't count. To only find out if the girl was good enough after you already pressed the NEXT button is... meh.
In the real world (with some social skills) you usually can predict customer reactions - I just added some in-game equivalent for less punishing gameplay on my imaginary wish-list. That's all.
Maybe not the same, but something similar I thought of while playing -

When you hover over the girls on the planning screen, the level/experience dials are not very useful. This could be replaced with some kind of 'current bonus' for the skill (based on cards/items), which may be more helpful. It would at least let you diagnose quickly if the right person has the right bonuses.

That actually gives me another thought, but this would be a lot of work for Faerin - could the bonus assignment be changed to be it's own screen, with ALL the girls listed on the left, and their assigned cards/items on the right, in a multi-row configuration? It would help with the overall picture of who has what, and make the assignment or removal of a card/item a little easier.

Just a thought...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes