Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone having problems with the animations? For me the game works but i get only static images, sometimes the animation will go for 1 cycle and stop.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone having problems with the animations? For me the game works but i get only static images, sometimes the animation will go for 1 cycle and stop.
Without knowing your system's specs (gpu, driver version etc..) it is hard to answer your question.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is wrong, VIP status member only skip guest interaction, it doesn't mean that you will be able to always give to customer a successfull job.
I explain better with an example, if you try to please a VIP guest level 4 with a girl that has only skill level 1 you will fail, but the interaction with the guest will be skipped.

Level 3 guests with 2 stars or more or level 4 guests are harder to satisfy than before, so you have to set up the skills, items, cards and upgrade the rooms to satisfy them.

At level 4 you can achieve at maximum of 80-85% score with maxium level 4 skill, the correct item, cards and room upgrade (depends on the room, if I remember well not every room can score 85%).
You are correct, however, if you keep using the "old" staff for level 3 VIPs, you shouldn't run into problems if you didn't have them before, which is how I read the post you were replying to. I. e. if you can manage them in dialogue, you should also be able to VIP-manage them.

JDMARS1911

Mar 21, 2020
Hi, I bump into 2 problems with Julia at night (HJ scene). I got this screen with a large white rectangle popping in the center with a vertical control bar with + and - (1st screenshot). And a few seconds after sound suddenly stops (music continue) I can't go further and pass the text. I can move the cursor in the control bar but it has no visible effect. The hide button works but I'm stocked here (2nd screenshot). I'm using Wine stagging 3.19 on OSX Sierra. To this point it works fine. Thanks.
Capture d’écran 2021-01-01 à 02.31.47.png Capture d’écran 2021-01-01 à 02.32.11.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm using Wine stagging 3.19 on OSX Sierra.
That is your problem. The Windows version of the game relies on Windows Media Foundation which isn't supported by Wine due to MPEG-4 licenses.

We only can hope that Faerin convert his animation to an open source codec like VP8 which is supported by all big platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux and Android). In the meantime you have to skip the animations, if possible.

Reactions: JDMARS1911

JDMARS1911

Mar 21, 2020
That is your problem. The Windows version of the game relies on Windows Media Foundation which isn't supported by Wine due to MPEG-4 licenses.

We only can hope that Faerin convert his animation to an open source codec like VP8 which is supported by all big platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux and Android). In the meantime you have to skip the animations, if possible.
Thanks for ur explanation Cold_arctus! So it means that before reaching that point there are no animation whatsoever. Too bad, the game is really nice to play and models are very hot. Unfortunately it seems there are no means to skip this animation I can just keep on playing till I bumped into an animation such as this one with Julia, the hottest one.
As u say a conversion in the animation codec would be great, not mentioning a conversion of this great game on other platforms than Windows PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you attach your player log, please?

You can find it in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Or you can use the Windows key + R to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata%, go back one folder and you should see "LocalLow".
sure -

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you attach your player log, please?

You can find it in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Or you can use the Windows key + R to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata%, go back one folder and you should see "LocalLow".
Had to archive the file so just un 7zip it to use it

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
You are correct, however, if you keep using the "old" staff for level 3 VIPs, you shouldn't run into problems if you didn't have them before, which is how I read the post you were replying to. I. e. if you can manage them in dialogue, you should also be able to VIP-manage them.
If you set the same girl with same items/cards, for the same job and for the same guest, and guest becomes a VIP member you will never fail in next interactions.

If you have made a comparison between old game version (and a guest became a VIP member) and new game version, this can be wrong because if you read the changelog you can find that the satisfaction score has been change a little bit.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm guessing in the future there will be sex scenes with MC and the female guests if you visit them.

Would be interesting to add the reverse as well. like your female employees giving "special services" to the guests. Maybe a corruption level is required to allow your employees to willingly do these services.

Reactions: Loganfin

Smartie

Dec 20, 2017
So i think i have a problem with the guest. They only use restaurant,bar an kitchen. So no sauna,fitness and massage. They are low level. So what is the problem? Most of my staff is level 3, the hotel is level 4.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
So i think i have a problem with the guest. They only use restaurant,bar an kitchen. So no sauna,fitness and massage. They are low level. So what is the problem? Most of my staff is level 3, the hotel is level 4.
When you have set Julia in the lobby, you have to set a number in the upper left corner of the lobby greater than 1.
2 = level 2 guests (can also request sauna and gym)
3 = level 3 guests (can also request massage)
4 = level 4 guests (can also request pool)
5 = level 5 guests (can also request club and yoga, but this level isn't implemented yet)

Reactions: Umariel

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Good update, made me want to unlock level 5 and that's a good thing. Did run into an issue with having security to 0 and have animations off with the customers. Tends to freeze game so be aware that you'll need money for security upgrades before you trigger missionary scene.

Reactions: Faerin

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Good update, made me want to unlock level 5 and that's a good thing. Did run into an issue with having security to 0 and have animations off with the customers. Tends to freeze game so be aware that you'll need money for security upgrades before you trigger missionary scene.
What missionary scene?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes