Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is an updated FAQ for anyone having trouble loading the game. The update include a Steam link discussing possible workarounds for Citrix users if you have to have that software installed.

If any of you use Citrix and the suggestions do help you in your situation, please PM me the solution you used or ping me on Discord and I will update the FAQ accordingly. Thank you! :)

EDIT: Working fix with instructions and screenshot are included in this update. Citrix need not be uninstalled or disabled.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You'll need to do her tier events and claim her reward to increase her level. So far, you've only done one of her tier 3 events.
The one with a red "X" isn't implemented yet. So until it is, she won't increase in levels.
Why is the points on her 150/9999999 any idea

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why is the points on her 150/9999999 any idea
There is a known bug in the girl's overall levels. So while you may have her at level 3 or 4 in, say, kitchen, lobby and housekeeping (in Julia's case, for example), her overall level won't reflect that due to the bug. That isn't something we can fix on the fly, unfortunately. Faerin would have to fix that in the build itself. But that, among several other known bugs should be fixed in the January update.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the energy levels fluctuate in a weird way....for example: i check the bar energy needed to make sure i have enough energy remaining after cleaning and it says 25 for bar and 25 for cleaning so its 25+25= 50 so 50 energy needed for both. I do the cleaning (75 remaining) and go to do bar and now it costs 50 energy......ive lost customer satisfaction a lot cause energy keeps changing and if a character has 50 energy remaing then the task always needs more that 50 no matter which task it is
I cannot exactly follow what you are experiencing, but the display can be a bit misleading, since it will show the energy of a girl after she did that job (or rested).

Generally (notwithstanding cards influencing this) a girl has 100 max energy, any work will reduce it by 25, a rest will increase it by 25, and a good night's sleep by 50. What this means in practice is: when starting from max energy, girls can work two days of three shifts straight but never three days. Any rest will "earn" you a day - if you rest on the first or second day, you will regain full energy, if you rest on the third day, the next day will be like the second day. Of course teaching costs 50 energy and screws the calculation up.

If you indeed experience work costing 50 energy (or more), that would be a bug. Then two screenshots (one with the girl on rest showing her future energy, one in the job) and/or the save would be helpful.

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
What is the right choice here?
That is the wishing well, basically, you put money into the bucket and get back a certain number of destiny points, which you can turn in for cards at the fortune teller. So click "put in money" and then put in whichever amount of money you choose and you will get some destiny points from it

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
I cannot exactly follow what you are experiencing, but the display can be a bit misleading, since it will show the energy of a girl after she did that job (or rested).

Generally (notwithstanding cards influencing this) a girl has 100 max energy, any work will reduce it by 25, a rest will increase it by 25, and a good night's sleep by 50. What this means in practice is: when starting from max energy, girls can work two days of three shifts straight but never three days. Any rest will "earn" you a day - if you rest on the first or second day, you will regain full energy, if you rest on the third day, the next day will be like the second day. Of course teaching costs 50 energy and screws the calculation up.

If you indeed experience work costing 50 energy (or more), that would be a bug. Then two screenshots (one with the girl on rest showing her future energy, one in the job) and/or the save would be helpful.
I dont know if this is what u meant exactly or not but here u could see Kay has 75 remaining and when placed on the job it takes all 75. Julia has 50 exact and cant be placed on the job. I didnt screenshot when i tested it but amber has 100 and loses 50 when placed on housekeeping, bar and/or restaurant.

this is more of a question but how do i know if a worker can satisfy someone cause i answer questions correct get the "it was great" but "the service is shit"

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I dont know if this is what u meant exactly or not but here u could see Kay has 75 remaining and when placed on the job it takes all 75. Julia has 50 exact and cant be placed on the job. I didnt screenshot when i tested it but amber has 100 and loses 50 when placed on housekeeping, bar and/or restaurant
Okay, that looks very strange indeed. Yes, that was what I meant. Hmmm ... seems like we need the cavalry to help out here.

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
I dont know if this is what u meant exactly or not but here u could see Kay has 75 remaining and when placed on the job it takes all 75. Julia has 50 exact and cant be placed on the job. I didnt screenshot when i tested it but amber has 100 and loses 50 when placed on housekeeping, bar and/or restaurant.

this is more of a question but how do i know if a worker can satisfy someone cause i answer questions correct get the "it was great" but "the service is shit"
So basically, what you are seeing is the energy after the day segment has passed. Kay doesnt actually have 75 energy, she has 25. If she isnt put into any job, she is resting which gains 50 energy, putting her at the 75 you see, but if you put her on a job, she is using her remaining 25 energy and so is being shown at 0 because 25 - 25 = 0. Same thing for the second one, she doesnt actually have 50 energy, she has 0. When resting 0 + 50 = 50 shown and she cant be used in a job because she has 0 energy

Reactions: Faerin

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So basically, what you are seeing is the energy after the day segment has passed. Kay doesnt actually have 75 energy, she has 25. If she isnt put into any job, she is resting which gains 50 energy, putting her at the 75 you see, but if you put her on a job, she is using her remaining 25 energy and so is being shown at 0 because 25 - 25 = 0. Same thing for the second one, she doesnt actually have 50 energy, she has 0. When resting 0 + 50 = 50 shown and she cant be used in a job because she has 0 energy
I would be with you but so far I thought that while a night's rest grants 50 energy, a daily shift's rest only granted 25.

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
nope, pretty sure any rest is 50 energy, if you rest someone then put them onto a job, you will be seeing the total after a further 25 is taken for them working the next day segment, so if you rest someone then work them you will have 25 energy left over, but the rest gives 50

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
ooooh ok i see thanks...hopefully they could maybe make that more straight forward so we know when 25 was added or taken away like 75(+25) or 75(-25)...or something like

wait so does this mean that at night when no one is working they dont rest or reset energy cause in the morning they sometimes have 25 energy only

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
ooooh ok i see thanks...hopefully they could maybe make that more straight forward so we know when 25 was added or taken away like 75(+25) or 75(-25)...or something like

wait so does this mean that at night when no one is working they dont rest or reset energy cause in the morning they sometimes have 25 energy only
If they have 0 energy when they go to sleep, they gain 50, then in the morning when they are put on the job 25 is taken away because it is showing the energy total after the next time segment, so no overnight adds 50 energy

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
I've altered the ini to the above, but it still loads in full screen? =/ Any other ideas? My monitor is an ultra-wide @ 3840 x 1600 ...
I've also tried extracting a separate version - still freezes at warning screen with cropped text. Is this a bug that will be fixed in the next update, or do I need to do something else? Please and thank you!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I've also tried extracting a separate version - still freezes at warning screen with cropped text. Is this a bug that will be fixed in the next update, or do I need to do something else? Please and thank you!
Please do this:
Open regedit than go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Faerin Games
Delete Mystwood Manor on right column

Close the registry editor than start the game, but remember that the .ini file should be put into profiles folder before you execute the game

Reactions: ABaaaadIdea

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

As described by bob691 when you set to rest a girl or she is resting by night time, the energy received is +50 normally.
If you have a card called The Sleeping Maiden (+10 energy), The Sleeping Woman (+25 energy) or The Sleeping Beauty (refill energy completely), and that card is in girl's inventory, it adds some extra energy only when they are resting, but not at night

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes