Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No I used 7zp
is a universal image improvement and tweaking mod, that works with almost any 32-bit DirectX 9, 10 or 11 game or application.
Apparently this is known to cause problems with Unity games, which is why I asked because of what I saw in the log you attached:
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
d3d11: CreateDXGIFactory2(...) not found, fallbacking to CreateDXGIFactory1(...).
d3d11: QueryInterface(IDXGIFactory5) failed (80004002).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so who do you think is the most useful employee so far?

Personally I think Kay's skills are the most helpful then of course Julia. Both Kay and Julia seems to have no oppurtunity to rest theyre needed every time.

so my ranking in usefulness is probably

Kay
Julia
Riley
Amber
the nurse
Anikka
Hana
It's a bit difficult. I would put Julia first because without her you cannot have any customers to begin with. But the moment they and their stat appear, all of Kay, Laura, and Hana become essential to the business. Any of them not there will mean you have to close down. So these four are "important in order of appearance", since you can happily play for a while without Kay, Laura, Hana, then add Kay, still play, and so on. Unique equals useful, even if not very helpful otherwise. If only from an end game point of view, the order would still be the same for me, though. Julia covers also one stat need (cleaning) and one regular need (kitchen, also needed for restaurant). Kay shares the kitchen but the bar just isn't as important - you can satisfy a two day guest without bar staff. And Laura has - at least for now - three somewhat useful abilities compared to Hana's two, but they are less needed, especially if you decide to use lower level guests.

Riley easily beats Anikka in importance because they do the same but Riley also serves at the restaurant. Amber's fields of work are thoroughly covered by Riley, Kay, and Julia, but cleaning again is an essential skill, so she beats Anikka, but since she does not bring anything new to the table, she loses out.

So my order is

Julia
Kay
Laura
Hana
Riley
Amber
Anikka

But any of these may move up or down when new employees come and new rooms open, depending mostly on uniqueness and essential skills (right now lobby, cleaning, maintenance, health, security).

I really hate it when there are a limited number of save positions...

PS: Why is here only basic version?
As for the first, I totally agree. Although there are more than enough here for my style of play, limited save space is generally something I despise and actually hate right now in a different game (also a different genre, nothing for F95).

Only "basic version" because work in progress.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, someone have a walkthrough? I mean a walk for all the women/girls progress in game. I find hard to see some scene.
If someone have a walk, please help me.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys, someone have a walkthrough? I mean a walk for all the women/girls progress in game. I find hard to see some scene.
If someone have a walk, please help me.
If you look at the progress tab, there is an icon with an "i" on it for each scene. Mouse over that, and it will tell you exactly what to do.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If you look at the progress tab, there is an icon with an "i" on it for each scene. Mouse over that, and it will tell you exactly what to do.
Oh thank you! I try it as soon as i can!

Also i do not understand if is a bug or is normal. But every time I save the game, the game clock goes up a lot. I made 3 saves just to see. And the first time the game tell me 40 hours of gameplay... 40 hours that I didn't. I mean, i will have played only 2, maximum 3 hours. Now the game tells me 250 hours of gameplay! Just after i save 3 time. first time i save from 10 minute, go to 40 hours. The second time i save, 120 hours and the tird time more or less 250 hours?
I think this is a bug or i am mistaken?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh thank you! I try it as soon as i can!

Also i do not understand if is a bug or is normal. But every time I save the game, the game clock goes up a lot. I made 3 saves just to see. And the first time the game tell me 40 hours of gameplay... 40 hours that I didn't. I mean, i will have played only 2, maximum 3 hours. Now the game tells me 250 hours of gameplay! Just after i save 3 time. first time i save from 10 minute, go to 40 hours. The second time i save, 120 hours and the tird time more or less 250 hours?
I think this is a bug or i am mistaken?
It does sound like it, and not one I had noticed before, thank you. I will mention it.
Seems to be related to using crtl to skip scenes.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019

Эй, Майкл, есть несколько дополнительных рендеров и чит-консоль. В будущем появятся дополнительные опции сложности и некоторые другие функции. Кроме того, некоторые люди просто могут/хотят поддержать развитие немного больше, поэтому я стараюсь добавить некоторые дополнительные "награды" для них, но это никоим образом не требуется, чтобы играть в игру.

Last edited:

ioda123

Mar 18, 2018
hi, I've got some issues when I start a game with Unity, a black screen appear and the game didn't start and so i'm with a black screen during hours waiting that the game start,
Do you have any advice so that I can play again

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hi, I've got some issues when I start a game with Unity, a black screen appear and the game didn't start and so i'm with a black screen during hours waiting that the game start,
Do you have any advice so that I can play again
Do you have any of this programs installed? If it isn't the case then upload your player/output log file which is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Faerin Games folder.
Known software issues with MotH and MwM

Running either of these programs will cause MotH and MwM to crash immediately on load:
°Nahimic
°FMOD
°Citrix
°Strix
°Aegis 3
°Sonic Studio 2
°RivaTuner Statistics Server
Workaround - Disable "Stealth" and "Application detection level"
°Apple/Quicktime products on a Windows machine

Adblocker Ultimate causes webp.dll not to load.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes