Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It'd be good to change how the staff members address the MC. After some time I've changed my mind about them and I want to suit them for staff personalities D:
Unfortunately, once that's set, you can't undo it without starting a new game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unfortunately, once that's set, you can't undo it without starting a new game.
Right now, yes, but maybe it could be an option down the line? It would be an option to talk about with the girls.

I think just sometimes having non-story advancing conversations, depending on where you are within their story, could be an option instead of "I better not disturb her", although that shouldn't be the top priority right now, it can flesh the stories out a bit and IMO also take it a bit "off the rails". But again, it is probably more important to implement the mechanics and the progression first. But in the end some interaction without necessarily advancing everything would be great.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Right now, yes, but maybe it could be an option down the line? It would be an option to talk about with the girls.

I think just sometimes having non-story advancing conversations, depending on where you are within their story, could be an option instead of "I better not disturb her", although that shouldn't be the top priority right now, it can flesh the stories out a bit and IMO also take it a bit "off the rails". But again, it is probably more important to implement the mechanics and the progression first. But in the end some interaction without necessarily advancing everything would be great.
It may be possible, but it's something that's never come up in conversation, TBH.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
when can we expect the update with the renders?
The next update won't be out until the 29th of this month. Updates are released on a monthly cycle and they're typically on the last Friday of the month.

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
What does a number at the bottom right in the staff profile pictures mean? Some staff have a number 3, some staff has number 4.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah I have 2 graphic cards
Probably that's the problem, other players have told us that if someone has multiple video cards, it shows the issue you have.
You can try to disable one of the two cards and see if the problem persists or not, if you can take a picture of you Device Manager and Display adapters, we can be more specific.
However most of the times if you have and Intel CPU, you will see an Intel Graphic card and AMD/nVidia card, if so try to disable AMD/nVidia first and see what happens. Instead if you have an AMD CPU, I have to see how they call the integrated GPU, I haven't seen one in a long time.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes