Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've searched the Manor for a long time and no item has yet appeared. Do you have to do more?
There's a total of 12 items that you find when you explore the attic during the mornings and afternoons.
You will need to find a silver plate, a silver spoon, a bell, a cocktail shaker, a feather duster, a multi-tool, essential oils, sweatbands, massage oil, a stethoscope, a rescue buoy and walkie-talkie.. (the last two items won't have images for them yet).

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, as Sycho said, if you explore in the morning and afternoon, you'll find one almost every day early on. After I restarted the game with the most recent update, I think that I had most of them within the first 30 days, and that was with spending time doing other things too.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friend, while playing, I noticed one detail. Playing on 7 after 144 days of play, at some point neither the staff nor the guests appear in the designated place (for example, a picture of the gym and there is no one there), after that the game freezes. After restarting everything works fine . If this is a temporary difficulty associated with the circumstances of the developer, then there is no question. If not, then this is an opportunity to make our favorite game even better. Many thanks to the author for his wonderful work and of course to the site))). We look forward to the development of the plot, although I will say that the new characters, in my opinion, look very faded in comparison with the veterans))).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello friend, while playing, I noticed one detail. Playing on 7 after 144 days of play, at some point neither the staff nor the guests appear in the designated place (for example, a picture of the gym and there is no one there), after that the game freezes. After restarting everything works fine . If this is a temporary difficulty associated with the circumstances of the developer, then there is no question. If not, then this is an opportunity to make our favorite game even better. Many thanks to the author for his wonderful work and of course to the site))). We look forward to the development of the plot, although I will say that the new characters, in my opinion, look very faded in comparison with the veterans))).
It sounds like you might be dealing with the guest level bug. When you assign Julia to the lobby, select the level of the guest you would like to check in by clicking on the numbered button in the top left corner.

Reactions: Loganfin

ttant

May 7, 2017
Playing 4.0.6 basic version, i got an annoying bug when skipping text : When one npc serve a guest (restaurant/kitchen/bar especially), the latest text box doesn't disappear.
You can't click to go next, nothing seems to work.
Only workaround is to reload last autosave.

I suppose the issue is due to the animation of the progress bar, which delay the guest appreciation answer.
As i'm skipping the text, the animation has not properly started that the engine asks for it to go away, thus displaying a text when nothing more is expected.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Playing 4.0.6 basic version, i got an annoying bug when skipping text : When one npc serve a guest (restaurant/kitchen/bar especially), the latest text box doesn't disappear.
You can't click to go next, nothing seems to work.
Only workaround is to reload last autosave.

I suppose the issue is due to the animation of the progress bar, which delay the guest appreciation answer.
As i'm skipping the text, the animation has not properly started that the engine asks for it to go away, thus displaying a text when nothing more is expected.
Do you have UI animations enabled or disabled in the game's settings?

ttant

May 7, 2017
Do you have UI animations enabled or disabled in the game's settings?
Activated, like bloom & fog.
Quality is set to very high. I'm playing fullscren with resolution at 2560 * 1440 on a rx 580 (driver almost up to date: 20.12.1)

I'll try to uncheck that box.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It sounds like you might be dealing with the guest level bug. When you assign Julia to the lobby, select the level of the guest you would like to check in by clicking on the numbered button in the top left corner.
Thank you for that! After downloading the most recent version, I'm on Day 60, and hadn't had a single guest over level 1! I was wondering what was wrong.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you for that! After downloading the most recent version, I'm on Day 60, and hadn't had a single guest over level 1! I was wondering what was wrong.
You're welcome.

That one should have been fixed already. Usually you'll see a white box over where the number is, and typically what happens after you continue is it leads to a black screen or the game locking up, preventing you from being able to do anything (much less save or exit the game). So if you happen to run into that again, could you attach a save, please?

ttant

May 7, 2017
Ui animation unchecked, issue still there, but seems way less frequent (mostly if 3 guesses presents and ask for player input or if in restaurant).

Edit: don't know if relevant, but my screen frequency is set to 144hz (freesync)

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
You're welcome.

That one should have been fixed already. Usually you'll see a white box over where the number is, and typically what happens after you continue is it leads to a black screen or the game locking up, preventing you from being able to do anything (much less save or exit the game). So if you happen to run into that again, could you attach a save, please?
Its working fine for now now that I've figured that part out. No other problems at all.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Bug : Crash game day 098 afternoon
Can you attach your player log, please? Also if you can provide information on when/where/how the crash occurred; such as was it during an animated scene (and which one it was?) and did you hold down on the control key at the time?

Look in C:\Users\users-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Or use the Windows key + R to bring up a "Run" dialog box, type: %appdata%, then go back one folder and you should see "Local", "LocalLow" and "Roaming".

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Repeat sex scenes !!
A good repeat scene (when & if they appear) would be with Amber (pic in her gallery) when she is on all 4rs with her head stuck inside of a dryer. Remove the panties & bra and the MC just has to walk in quietly, drop down on all 4 & slide right in putting a smile on Amber's face. As a repeat, whenever she is working housekeeping and you get horney you could pay her a visit. Just a thought. Would be interesting. Doggie is always fun.

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Day 72-79 at night (game lvl3 & destiny3 too), tried all day before saving, 3 tier Amber night visit game stuck & she had all skill lvl4. Before saving i stuck at night visit events, so otherwise go to bed after reload.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Day 72-79 at night (game lvl3 & destiny3 too), tried all day before saving, 3 tier Amber night visit game stuck & she had all skill lvl4. Before saving i stuck at night visit events, so otherwise go to bed after reload.
Can you attach your save, please?

Is there any content with MC's mom yet?
Yes. There's two different animated scenes with her (HJ, BJ).

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes