indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
This looks absolutely great. Attractive looking renders.

Faerin’s Man of the House is now a classic. This probably among the easiest decisions that’s going to be made today.:) :coffee:
This has quickly become one of my favorite games!!! My ONLY issue is that my game freezes when the MC goes to Amber's room at night when she is having a wank. I cannot get out of the game when it is there.

Cedricbooba

Dec 4, 2018
hi

the link for the incest patch is not working.. error..

is it possible to have the incest patch or a new link please

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Faerin will fix Ishitaxx' graphics card? Can he fix mine too? And maybe the harddisk as well? ;)
Dear Faerin, Kindly fix animation bit low in future, so all others your fans will enjoy MM series comfortably. The first game i liked very much on grinding.
Expecting more lewd, strategy, ground floor for MM Family & Staff for visit and all others outside manor.
XOXO

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends. Just now I remembered, a small note on the game, about two new items. The item for the pool was found but did not appear in the inventory, and the second one was not found at all)))). You can find out what it is. No problem, just interesting))). I hope my comment will help make this great game even better. Thanks.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello friends. Just now I remembered, a small note on the game, about two new items. The item for the pool was found but did not appear in the inventory, and the second one was not found at all)))). You can find out what it is. No problem, just interesting))). I hope my comment will help make this great game even better. Thanks.
They are both there (other is for security IIRC), but they do not have icons yet. I managed to find both, but it took a while. Let's be honest, RNG on PC is not that good...

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The game has always started in full screen for me. It doesn't bother me that much. I just hit the Windows key if I want to change to something else without closing it.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry man - and I do appreciate you trying to help ... but I just tried reg deletion and then editing + saving of the ini twice. Both times it loads full screen ... :cry::cry:
We'll try to fix for January release, at the moment you can't play the game if the suggestion I have told you doesn't work.

Reactions: ABaaaadIdea
May 30, 2020
Downloaded it for the first time so I have 2 questions

1. How often will it be updated?

2. Do I have to restart every time there's an update? (that would kinda suck)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Downloaded it for the first time so I have 2 questions

1. How often will it be updated?

2. Do I have to restart every time there's an update? (that would kinda suck)
1. He usually updates every month to six weeks, but not always.

2. No, you can copy your profile folder from an old save to a new one. Just don't delete the game until you download the new update.

However, sometimes there are features added where you might want to start over. I started over on this last one because of that.

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
We'll try to fix for January release, at the moment you can't play the game if the suggestion I have told you doesn't work.
Totally understand, and thank you for the follow-up!
If it turns out there are other places where temp files etc are stored, please let us know ;D

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Totally understand, and thank you for the follow-up!
If it turns out there are other places where temp files etc are stored, please let us know ;D
I have last hope... I haven't and I have never used an ultrawide screen so I'm asking, can you lower your video resolution? like to go to 1920x1080? Maybe the monitor can show you an image with some black bands on the left and right of the display?

If so you can lower your resolution, then start the game, go into settings and uncheck that it should start in full screen, then you can exit the game and set back your native resolution screen.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
After trying out the game back in last May, and liking very much what I saw, I kinda let it grow a bit more before playing it again.
Besides the grind that comes with leveling the girls up, I'm enjoying a lot the hotel managing aspect of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
Don't have all the tarot cards but I have everyone and every room maxed out, and all but Sophia are level 4 VIPs

Ready for the next update. Excited for this game now, only started playing on this last update but I've played the last game. Models are way hotter on this one, hope we get as much content here as we did the last.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

Help me decide on the content for the new update.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Faerin
My suggestion would be to have sex with mom and sister and unlock more sexy outfits for them and the other employees. :devilish: :sneaky:

Reactions: Loganfin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes