PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
why this doesnt get higher?
This is your hotel reputation. Each guest who you successfully take care give you: $, Destiny points (for Tarot cards), and Reputation points (as your reputation increases, you can add additional services and level your ladies if their skill level permits).

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
This is your hotel reputation. Each guest who you successfully take care give you: $, Destiny points (for Tarot cards), and Reputation points (as your reputation increases, you can add additional services and level your ladies if their skill level permits).
yes but the reputation points doesnt get higher..its the same after 10 clients/visitors..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Buddy48

Sep 25, 2020
Starting salary for all employees would start at $250. Each skill raised to next level would be +$50.
Example: $250 start + $50 + $50 + $50 = $400 Now you are at level 2
$400 + $50 + $50 + $50 = $550 Now you are starting Level 3
$550 + $50 + $50 + $50 = $700 Now you are starting Level 4
$700 + $50 + $50 + $50 = $850 Now you are starting Level 5
$850 + $50 + $50 + $50 = $1000 Now you have completed all Levels.
$1000 per wks = $52,000 a year. They also get 1 time bonuses for classroom learning at $25 per Skill.

The outlined wages would be in line for a posh Hotel such as Mystwood manor would be considered. I am clearing on average a weekly profit in excess of 40K. As for myself, I could easly afford thes wages considering all the other services that are going to be offered. With 5 guest checked in you'll make more than enough to pay the girls a good wage. As fa as implemitation goes it would not be that difficult. It's just up to the dev if he wants to change or add the code.

You have to remember that once past Level 1 it takes quite a while to increase to the nest level, which gives you plenty of time to have the money to pay them with. I am on day 112 with 400K. I have had quest pay as much as 12K for 3 nights. With just one guest and my staff at fullest Level would be 3k leaving me with 9k. That is if I accepted no other gues other than the one. So, you can see that it is not unreasonable. Thank you
I have try to pay my staff how do i it

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
yes but the reputation points doesnt get higher..its the same after 10 clients/visitors..
There is a bit of a bug/change in the newest version of the game. You need to specifically tell the game what level of guests that you want to have when you have the front desk monitored. Its a little circle on the left top corner. You can change it from 1 to 2 to 3. Someone helped me out with that a little while ago.

Reactions: ismama

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Faerin
My suggestion would be to have sex with mom and sister and unlock more sexy outfits for them and the other employees. :devilish: :sneaky:
I guess the question will be weather the MC takes the next steps with the girls in the hotel before or after we start getting sexy content with other NPCs, like the guests. I have to imagine that's in the pipe.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is a bit of a bug/change in the newest version of the game. You need to specifically tell the game what level of guests that you want to have when you have the front desk monitored. Its a little circle on the left top corner. You can change it from 1 to 2 to 3. Someone helped me out with that a little while ago.
Not a bug, but a feature. Once you set it, it remembers that whenever she is manning the desk. The bug was when it would change without your input.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Not a bug, but a feature. Once you set it, it remembers that whenever she is manning the desk. The bug was when it would change without your input.
OK. I was under the impression that before, it was just automatically giving the player the best level guests that were available. Seemed to be smooth at that point. But either way, it works.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I play from the beginning, no cheats. I have everything maxed, everybody maxed beside Anikka, hotel at 4 but i still cant change the reception, only 1 is open, all others locked so i cant change them. I remember that i had hotel guests att different lewels before, since this and last update , hotel gueasts are only 1. Is there a fix?

Forget it, now it works lol :D Thanks for the tip ;)

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I play from the beginning, no cheats. I have everything maxed, everybody maxed beside Anikka, hotel at 4 but i still cant change the reception, only 1 is open, all others locked so i cant change them. I remember that i had hotel guests att different lewels before, since this and last update , hotel gueasts are only 1. Is there a fix?

Forget it, now it works lol :D Thanks for the tip ;)
You're welcome! I did the same thing. Started over, no cheats, and I played for like 60 days at level one. Would never have figured it out on my own.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The game crashed while my sister was masturbating to a picture of me on her cell phone. I lost all of my progress and have to start over.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
The game crashed while my sister was masturbating to a picture of me on her cell phone. I lost all of my progress and have to start over.
There is an autosave every time you switch from morning to afternoon to evening, it's not possible to lose "progress".
If you have lost it you have deleted "profile" folder in the game folder

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
OK. I was under the impression that before, it was just automatically giving the player the best level guests that were available. Seemed to be smooth at that point. But either way, it works.
It has always worked like this, if you check when you switch from your hotel level 1 to level 2 there is a mini tutorial spoken by Julia... but no one seems to care :cautious:

Buddy48

Sep 25, 2020
All girls has the skills level 3, how can I update the Hotel for level 3 too anda unlock new Amber scenes?
Or this scenes is not in this version? I think is possible in this version, because the scenes locked has description about theme her ("Say cheese." and another "Mirror, mirror." and Not notice "UNDER DEVELOPMENT"

View attachment 756662
On every sunday hire everybody it show me that they get no pay is there a button i push to give them money

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
There is an autosave every time you switch from morning to afternoon to evening, it's not possible to lose "progress".
If you have lost it you have deleted "profile" folder in the game folder
You're right. Thank you. Thankfully it didn't crash the second time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The problem was that if you did not always want the best, you were having to change it every time you assigned her. Where as now, it remembers whatever it was last set to.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
That is definitely a glitch. Do the $ and Destiny points increase?

I have never had this happen so outside of going back to an older save, restarting (if this occurred on an older save which might have gotten corrupted somehow), or doing a brand new download to restart - I don't know what else I would do.

The only other thought is if the location you downloaded from has a buggy version of the VN. I downloaded from Mega and have not had any problems from the first rev of the VN. So... consider doing the download from a different service as well... just in case.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It has always worked like this, if you check when you switch from your hotel level 1 to level 2 there is a mini tutorial spoken by Julia... but no one seems to care :cautious:
Maybe if she were almost naked, slowly removing clothing that tells how this works? Some players just don't read :-/

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes