S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
That did it! Hmm ... so the clickables must be below the screen space, too, in wide-screen aspect ratios?
FYI obviously I'd love to be able to play in native resolution if that ends up being put into a release in the future.
Meantime, thank you S3pHiroTh
The problem was indeed the ratio of your monitor, so the Continue button was far below your monitor resolution and you couldn't see it.
I don't think you will ever play the game in full ultra wide resolution because it means the game is written for Full HD resolution and images are made with that resolution in mind. If ever the game will load in ultra wide resolution you will see it grainy or stretched orizontally in my opinion.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
don't count on that
Faerin
have said on patreon that his pc broke down including his work pc
Yeah, he said that he had a lot more planned for the last update, but couldn't make it happen or lost it. Unless his issue is resolved, then we might not see a lot more for a bit.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Faerin:
"Next update, which will be released on the 29th Jan.
I'll be focusing on adding new content this month.
I will add content which I wanted to add in December(and a lot of new scenes) for January’s update and I promise that it will be a big content update".

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Quick suggestion; could you pop the Changelog pdf inside the Mystwood Manor folder, rather than the root folder of the rar file? Just makes it easier to extract whole rar to your games folder without files 'falling out'.

Anywho; Headcanon: Micky (the renovator) is a Time Traveller! That's why he can't remember your name sometimes (having not met you at that point in his own timeline) and why he can renovate the hotel in like no time at all!

I installed version 0.4~ from version 0.3~. I've noticed that guests now ask more generic things, rather than things from various countries, and now Amber, Riley and Kay have a payrate of 0, down from 250. Is this intended?
Edit: I figured how to change the guest level (click on the "1" in the lobby and drag to "2" or "3"). I see the 0 payrate is just a bug (happy accident).

Last edited:
Reactions: offset8

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Quick suggestion; could you pop the Changelog pdf inside the Mystwood Manor folder, rather than the root folder of the rar file? Just makes it easier to extract whole rar to your games folder without files 'falling out'.

Anywho; Headcanon: Micky (the renovator) is a Time Traveller! That's why he can't remember your name sometimes (having not met you at that point in his own timeline) and why he can renovate the hotel in like no time at all!

I installed version 0.4~ from version 0.3~. I've noticed that guests now ask more generic things, rather than things from various countries, and now Amber, Riley and Kay have a payrate of 0, down from 250. Is this intended?
Edit: I figured how to change the guest level (click on the "1" in the lobby and drag to "2" or "3"). I see the 0 payrate is just a bug (happy accident).
I'm abusing the fuck out of that bug hahahahaha.

And I really encourage any player to do it. you'll safe a lot of money.

Reactions: brknsoul

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Another suggestion; Could you show the stamina bar of the amount the staff would gain or lose in a different colour? Effectively showing the staff's current stamina. I know the bar grows or shrinks when you hover over their portrait, but sometimes it's hard to gauge whether the staff is at 25 or 50 stamina.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

leave_turn.png

Hey guys,

After all the hardware issues at the end of last year, I'm glad to let you know that I started this year with a bang, having 2 brand new render rigs (well, 1.5 technically).

I've been doing a lot of rendering, and hope to be able to add a lot of new content for the new update. There will be new scenes for several girls as well as an expansion of the main storyline. I will release v0.4.1 on the 29th.

See you soon,
Faerin

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

View attachment 985319

Hey guys,

After all the hardware issues at the end of last year, I'm glad to let you know that I started this year with a bang, having 2 brand new render rigs (well, 1.5 technically).

I've been doing a lot of rendering, and hope to be able to add a lot of new content for the new update. There will be new scenes for several girls as well as an expansion of the main storyline. I will release v0.4.1 on the 29th.

See you soon,
Faerin
When we can do a motorboat in the pool? :p:ROFLMAO:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020

View attachment 985319

Hey guys,

See you soon,
Faerin
Oh my eyes. Those boobs and ass are too much for my eyes. WOW dang that so hot than touching cast iron after been use to cook bacons.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Dumb question; when I'm going to Isabella for a reading she keeps telling me "But the cards can tell you no more"

I've gone through the list of Tarot Cards (PDF) from first page nd just reviewing the Tier 3 cards, I have 4/10.
Overall I have 16 cards and there are 42...not sure if I messed up somehow with my save

On another note, my Julia at level 4 hotel accepting level 4 guests show as Level 3 on Profile screen but Amber & Riley show as Level 4 although Julia has all 3 skills maxed (at 4) but Riley does not

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Dumb question; when I'm going to Isabella for a reading she keeps telling me "But the cards can tell you no more"

I've gone through the list of Tarot Cards (PDF) from first page nd just reviewing the Tier 3 cards, I have 4/10.
Overall I have 16 cards and there are 42...not sure if I messed up somehow with my save

On another note, my Julia at level 4 hotel accepting level 4 guests show as Level 3 on Profile screen but Amber & Riley show as Level 4 although Julia has all 3 skills maxed (at 4) but Riley does not
Both are bugs and will be fixed on January release

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think there will be more ladies add to it and one of them would work in Lobby.
Unless plans have changed, one more lady, and since there will be (unavoidably) individual jobs, I would wager against that "Lobby" would be one of them. "Club" is a shoo-in, almost certainly one of "pool" and "yoga", again almost certainly no triple job, so no "cleaning", "bar", "restaurant", "sauna", "gym", "massage". Since also maintenance, health, and security are very character bound by the story, lobby would indeed be an option, but by money would be on both pool and yoga to be added to club.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Unless plans have changed, one more lady, and since there will be (unavoidably) individual jobs, I would wager against that "Lobby" would be one of them. "Club" is a shoo-in, almost certainly one of "pool" and "yoga", again almost certainly no triple job, so no "cleaning", "bar", "restaurant", "sauna", "gym", "massage". Since also maintenance, health, and security are very character bound by the story, lobby would indeed be an option, but by money would be on both pool and yoga to be added to club.
Now the one destiny car that keeps one girl from using energy helps, fact is the kitchen takes a LOT of time from Julia and Kay, more than ANY other job. I said lobby just cause it would give Julia more time to work in the kitchen when needed, especially with that card, I'd settle for a third who also works Yoga and club or pool as each them is customer related, but also already has staffing options!

Also HTH do you succeed at an 80% satisfaction, DAMN, 70% is barely doable!

Reactions: Loganfin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes