Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Now the one destiny car that keeps one girl from using energy helps, fact is the kitchen takes a LOT of time from Julia and Kay, more than ANY other job. I said lobby just cause it would give Julia more time to work in the kitchen when needed, especially with that card, I'd settle for a third who also works Yoga and club or pool as each them is customer related, but also already has staffing options!

Also HTH do you succeed at an 80% satisfaction, DAMN, 70% is barely doable!
Yeah, I gave that card to Julia too. She's the obvious choice, IMO.

Reactions: csmk14

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"The Wicked" (I think that's the name of the "Use No Energy" card) is alternating between Kay and Laura for me, but Laura might need it less now that Hana can also do massages. Never had it at Julia somehow although I agree cooking and lobbying is exhausting (and cleaning is almost exclusively done by Amber).

brunchies

Feb 21, 2019
I am stuck, i got Amber and Riley but somehow restaurant and bar is still not renovated. it says i need to progress through the story...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
brunchies, I had to pass your save on to Faerin to have a look at. Unfortunately, I'm not able to fix that.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
"The Wicked" (I think that's the name of the "Use No Energy" card) is alternating between Kay and Laura for me, but Laura might need it less now that Hana can also do massages. Never had it at Julia somehow although I agree cooking and lobbying is exhausting (and cleaning is almost exclusively done by Amber).
Now that I have all of the girls fully leveled up, I find that I have Julia spending time cleaning more to either give Amber a rest or when she needs to work in the bar. They and Kay are the only ones who always typically have something that they need to be doing.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Now that I have all of the girls fully leveled up, I find that I have Julia spending time cleaning more to either give Amber a rest or when she needs to work in the bar. They and Kay are the only ones who always typically have something that they need to be doing.
I just realized the perfect use for that card, anyone studying as it uses SO MUCH energy

Reactions: Macinnes

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I just realized the perfect use for that card, anyone studying as it uses SO MUCH energy
I honestly hadn't even noticed that part. I mostly used studying for the last few girls when they didn't have anything else to do and/or to level them up for areas that weren't used earlier in the game.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I honestly hadn't even noticed that part. I mostly used studying for the last few girls when they didn't have anything else to do and/or to level them up for areas that weren't used earlier in the game.
If you study with the security girl then do security, it's like she worked 2 straight full days if you try to do a third activity in that 12 day

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
If you study with the security girl then do security, it's like she worked 2 straight full days if you try to do a third activity in that 12 day
Yeah, my security situation was really bad for a while after I hired her. I didn't have the money to buy the office, and then I had to get her trained up, so the rating was low and stuff was getting stolen left and right. But now its better, so hopefully I'll have few issues going forward.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah, my security situation was really bad for a while after I hired her. I didn't have the money to buy the office, and then I had to get her trained up, so the rating was low and stuff was getting stolen left and right. But now its better, so hopefully I'll have few issues going forward.
I didn't get her til I could afford the security office

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Go into the Settings screen and enable progression hints. :)
Oh thank you! Finally i can see that damn "I" all the guys writes here :ROFLMAO:
And ofc that i cant progress with the mother! I need the sauna, that i do not have buy! lol Now i can progress much easy.
Thank you

Reactions: Sycho

ttttrrrrr

Aug 15, 2020
So ehm, do girls get their levels automaticly when they leveled up all their skills individually?

Say that Riley is lvl4 in gym/sauna/restaurant, does she become level 4 then?

Im asking, because none of my girls went to level 4, except for Laura.
I have all the girls maxed out, or atleast with their skills on level 4.
So Only Laura has the level-4 circle on her image, the rest are all stuck on level 3.
Even tried pushing them to a next level with Amanda, but that also didnt work, as they learn nothing new.

Im asking, because I think the girls level can impact the satisfaction score?

And in my main save I can't get more tarotcards, eventhough I dont have them all, so I am really struggling to get Sofia on vip4, its basicly impossible, as aside from a few exceptions, I can't get the 80% score she wants anywhere.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So ehm, do girls get their levels automaticly when they leveled up all their skills individually?

So Only Laura has the level-4 circle on her image, the rest are all stuck on level 3.
Even tried pushing them to a next level with Amanda, but that also didnt work, as they learn nothing new.

And in my main save I can't get more tarotcards, eventhough I dont have them all, so I am really struggling to get Sofia on vip4, its basicly impossible, as aside from a few exceptions, I can't get the 80% score she wants anywhere.
Its funny, because in my game, Laura is the only one without the level 4 circle. She's at a 2. All of the other girls are fully maxed out, but Laura is 4 in medicine, 4 in massage, and 2 in pool, so I"m guessing its based on their lowest level area?

Either way, I'm incapable of making most level 4 guests and some level 3 guests happy still. Its probably because the game is still in early development, and we're just at a stage where things don't fully work yet. While it would be logical that a level 4 worker in a level 4 hotel would make a level 4 guest satisfied if they did everything right, it might be more complicated than that.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Most lvl 4 girls can handle upto 60% no problem, 70 with the right items, 80, forget it at this point even with a tarot card AND an item! As for no Tarot cards, are you playing the current update ttttrrrrr

ttttrrrrr

Aug 15, 2020
Most lvl 4 girls can handle upto 60% no problem, 70 with the right items, 80, forget it at this point even with a tarot card AND an item! As for no Tarot cards, are you playing the current update ttttrrrrr

Yeah latest upgrade, and I think they only 80% I managed is Riley in the gym with 2 tarotcards, the item, gym upgrades and maxed out (on riley lvl3..).
Aside from that I cant pump it higher since Isabella says I can't learn any more of my destiny as the cards dont speak to me anymore.
I read somewhere that it was some kind of bug, as you should be able to get all cards, and I dont have them all yet..

Reactions: csmk14

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

Both are bugs and will be solved on January.
Unfortunately because of Isabella bug that you can't pick up tarot cards, it will probably impossible to satisfy 2 or 4 stars level 4 guests (because of their high satisfaction demanding).

Its funny, because in my game, Laura is the only one without the level 4 circle. She's at a 2. All of the other girls are fully maxed out, but Laura is 4 in medicine, 4 in massage, and 2 in pool, so I"m guessing its based on their lowest level area?

Either way, I'm incapable of making most level 4 guests and some level 3 guests happy still. Its probably because the game is still in early development, and we're just at a stage where things don't fully work yet. While it would be logical that a level 4 worker in a level 4 hotel would make a level 4 guest satisfied if they did everything right, it might be more complicated than that.
Yes, staff level is based on lowest skill a girl has.
For the Isabella problem I have explained to tttttrrrr above, it's harder to satisfy guests I suppose or nearly impossible to high demanding guests level 4.

Yeah latest upgrade, and I think they only 80% I managed is Riley in the gym with 2 tarotcards, the item, gym upgrades and maxed out (on riley lvl3..).
Aside from that I cant pump it higher since Isabella says I can't learn any more of my destiny as the cards dont speak to me anymore.
I read somewhere that it was some kind of bug, as you should be able to get all cards, and I dont have them all yet..
If the game wasn't bugged you can reach 85% score at level 4 guests, but you need a lot of cards, the correct item and the room upgrade. Unfortunately with Isabella bug, this is nearly impossible at the moment.

Reactions: csmk14 and Faerin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It was funny. After I posed what I did last night, I went in and leveled Laura all the way up. And now, with a few of the guests, they demand 70%, and I'm able to get it to 68 or 69%, but they still leave furious, lol. Its ok. I have about 100k banked and everything expanded that I can so far. I'll just wait for the next update, and hopefully we'll be able to raise their levels to the point where we can make the guests happy.

I also did notice that once you have the pool, it can open up another can of worms. Laura gets pulled in too many different directions, so if she needs to work too often there, it can mean she isn't working in the clinic, which can lower the health level to the point where one of the other girls gets sick and can't work. It can be dangerous to have even three guests at a time right now, and having four is just asking for trouble.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes