Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
A commercially not very successful brothel though, since IIRC Faerin said that there will be no interaction of the girls with other men (excluding one potential story driven situation for one - unnamed - character).
Ohhh, I never saw that part. Too bad. I was hoping that the girls might have sexy time with the younger guests, male and female alike. Maybe at least teasing, since some of them are on pace to be walking around half naked on the job already, lol.

manolin69

Jun 12, 2020
No, there is only the word "translation". It only happens in this scene, in the others the hints tell me what to do.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, there is only the word "translation". It only happens in this scene, in the others the hints tell me what to do.
That is odd... What language is it?

Check on her in the restaurant in the morning or afternoon.

firesword

Mar 22, 2020
Not sure if this is a known bug but putting it out here.

The card to reduce the construction costs when added to the inventory does reduce the cost but you can't actually build till you cross the original amount required right now. Say 45k for pool and after adding the card the cost comes down to 41k. Even with cash of 43k, it still reads you do not have the required cash.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

The card to reduce the construction costs when added to the inventory does reduce the cost but you can't actually build till you cross the original amount required right now. Say 45k for pool and after adding the card the cost comes down to 41k. Even with cash of 43k, it still reads you do not have the required cash.
Someone else has reported the same some weeks back

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

I had the same issue. Took me a while to figure it out. I was frustrated that I had several thousand more than it said I needed and it wouldn't let me do it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
According to your log file the freeze happens during an animation.
WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36bb while reading archive:/CAB-8e8c810483d2428c6b9a05a61e9109ea/CAB-8e8c810483d2428c6b9a05a61e9109ea.resource

Context: IMFSourceReader::WaitForSample in StepAllStreams
Error details: An unexpected error has occurred in the operation requested.
Track types:
Unreadable Track

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes