ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I must be doing something wrong... I have an i5-3317U with Intel Integrated 4000, and have exactly ZERO issues with animations.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
It would appear that I have come across a problem with admitting more than 2 guest at a time. It is either plan coded, or my sorry luck, or the game is not keeping an account of how many quest are at the Manor.

Problem: Manor is at level 3 and everything is upgraded. There were no guest, just 3 empty bedrooms.
On the AM Julia checked in Diego and immediately Martin showed. All's fine.

The next morning Julia is in the Lobby and Karen shows, that's my 3 guest I can handle, but Orville shows up and I have to refuse service. {I have been waiting weeks for him to show because of his story line for Lvl 2 & 3. No telling when he will show again.}

A day later Diego checks out, now I have 2 guests, and Miguel shows up. That's good because of the $11,340 rent. But right behind him Sofia show up and I have to refuse service and losing $15,120 in rent plus not knowing when she will show up again.

When the Manor onlu had 2 rooms to fill there was never a problem. 2 rooms empty you only get 1 guest. You can get the 2nd guest tomorrow. No problem, because I only check in guest in the AM. Other than that you lose to much income. Plus it works good for turn around.

However, when I went to 3 guest rooms what I get is 2 guest at a time. If empty, no problem. But if a quest checks out and you try to replace him you get 2 guest at same time. One checks in the other refused due to no room.

The game should know how many guest you have or else there should be no pissed of guest when you refuse service because you are full . Don't know the solution, but right now life at the Manor is a Bitch & then you die. v0.3.0.7 Thank You

Juidas

May 14, 2019
It would appear that I have come across a problem with admitting more than 2 guest at a time. It is either plan coded, or my sorry luck, or the game is not keeping an account of how many quest are at the Manor.

Problem: Manor is at level 3 and everything is upgraded. There were no guest, just 3 empty bedrooms.

The next morning Julia is in the Lobby and Karen shows, that's my 3 guest I can handle, but Orville shows up and I have to refuse service. {I have been waiting weeks for him to show because of his story line for Lvl 2 & 3. No telling when he will show again.}

A day later Diego checks out, now I have 2 guests, and Miguel shows up. That's good because of the $11,340 rent. But right behind him Sofia show up and I have to refuse service and losing $15,120 in rent plus not knowing when she will show up again.

When the Manor onlu had 2 rooms to fill there was never a problem. 2 rooms empty you only get 1 guest. You can get the 2nd guest tomorrow. No problem, because I only check in guest in the AM. Other than that you lose to much income. Plus it works good for turn around.

However, when I went to 3 guest rooms what I get is 2 guest at a time. If empty, no problem. But if a quest checks out and you try to replace him you get 2 guest at same time. One checks in the other refused due to no room.

The game should know how many guest you have or else there should be no pissed of guest when you refuse service because you are full . Don't know the solution, but right now life at the Manor is a Bitch & then you die. v0.3.0.7 Thank You
The amount of guests looking to check in is to do with the level of the reception area and Julia reception skills, if it is full level then you can get 2 guests in at a time. The only solution is to have more rooms open and if the hotel is at full level then this is the way forward

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

The amount of guests looking to check in is to do with the level of the reception area and Julia reception skills, if it is full level then you can get 2 guests in at a time. The only solution is to have more rooms open and if the hotel is at full level then this is the way forward
it's also essential when Julia are in the lobby
to click the left hand circle in the lobby in that way you selects what level the guest shall be
if you are in level 3 for hotel choose level 3 guest or else you can't progress the upgrades aka pool study massage security+ one more guest room

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
it's also essential when Julia are in the lobby
to click the left hand circle in the lobby in that way you selects what level the guest shall be
if you are in level 3 for hotel choose level 3 guest or else you can't progress the upgrades aka pool study massage security+ one more guest room

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The Manor is Lvl 3. All upgrades have been done that can be done. Julia is Lvl 3. Her skill in in the Lobby is 1,799. I have been playing this from the very 1st release.

What I am saying; sense the 3rd bedroom was renovated so you can have 3 guest at any one time, so far I continually get two guest who want to ckeck in. I all ready have 2 guest and only need 1. So I have to refuse 1. If 2 guest ck out then receiving the 2 guest is no problem because you have 2 empty rooms.

So, no matter the number of guest, Julia will get 2 guest wanting to ck in. There needs to be a game counter keeping track of the number of guest in the Manor so you do not have to refuse guest. Refusing guest makes them stay away for a long period of time. Cheap guest, 3k or 5k for a 3 night stay, no big deal. But 15k ot 18k is a big deal. Thank You

Edit: To give the staff a chance not to fail, I have Lobby set for Lvl 2. This is because Laurs is Lvl 1. There is no way she would pass a Lvl 3 massage guest. Everyone else is Lvl 3.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The Manor is Lvl 3. All upgrades have been done that can be done. Julia is Lvl 3. Her skill in in the Lobby is 1,799. I have been playing this from the very 1st release.

What I am saying; sense the 3rd bedroom was renovated so you can have 3 guest at any one time, so far I continually get two guest who want to ckeck in. I all ready have 2 guest and only need 1. So I have to refuse 1. If 2 guest ck out then receiving the 2 guest is no problem because you have 2 empty rooms.

So, no matter the number of guest, Julia will get 2 guest wanting to ck in. There needs to be a game counter keeping track of the number of guest in the Manor so you do not have to refuse guest. Refusing guest makes them stay away for a long period of time. Cheap guest, 3k or 5k for a 3 night stay, no big deal. But 15k ot 18k is a big deal. Thank You

Edit: To give the staff a chance not to fail, I have Lobby set for Lvl 2. This is because Laurs is Lvl 1. There is no way she would pass a Lvl 3 massage guest. Everyone else is Lvl 3.
I can agree with your point, but as far as I know Faerin will implement other guests to be available in one of the future updates, so this problem can be less problematic, even if you refuse one guest you will have plenty of guests to serve.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think it will never happen... MC is already tired without doing anything :ROFLMAO:
Well, technically, he is doing things behind the scenes that we don't see, but he should be skilled in every job. A good manager can fill in for any employee during an emergency (like if someone got sick), and he trained for a year, so should at least be mildly skilled in each position. Maybe doing so makes him get behind in paperwork or something, which he will have to make up by not getting his free time for one of the time slots that day.
Just an idea.

Might be, we have to wait until we have the office for that... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Well, technically, he is doing things behind the scenes that we don't see, but he should be skilled in every job. A good manager can fill in for any employee during an emergency, and he trained for a year, so should at least be mildly skilled in each position. Maybe doing so makes him get behind in paperwork or something, which he will have to make up by not getting his free time for one of the time slots that day.
Just an idea.
I think he is always too tired because he has all the time his blood all down there :ROFLMAO:
But I get your point :)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes