S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
yes , it happens when the mc it's inside amber's room watching her on the second night visit.
You can try to update the video driver and see what happens, but you have an integrated graphic card with low GPU memory that can be the cause of the problem

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
what specification it need to play animations..... like blowjob from mom ... in my case it does not move its just stuck

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
You can try to update the video driver and see what happens, but you have an integrated graphic card with low GPU memory that can be the cause of the problem
all the scenes with the julia play fine , it's just that scene with amber in particular that freeze the game.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
all the scenes with the julia play fine , it's just that scene with amber in particular that freeze the game.
This is why I save game before click play. When freeze happened, get off and then load the game again and it will go through. It happened to me with last update before this update. So I use this method and its work fine. Yes pain in ass to get off and load up but what other choice do we have?

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
This is why I save game before click play. When freeze happened, get off and then load the game again and it will go through. It happened to me with last update before this update. So I use this method and its work fine. Yes pain in ass to get off and load up but what other choice do we have?
I have rarely, but sometimes the game also "freezes".
I don't make any separate saves before the "scenes".
I just quit the game.
And you probably forgot about "autosave" In the first window, -"save".
When you exit the game, or "freeze" - the game is always saved by the automatic "autosave"."
It really restores everything right away.

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I guess I'm thankful that the game never freezes or crashes on my machine. The worst I get is that sometimes the square icons with the girls faces get stuck outside of the box that they're supposed to pop into. Bu that gets resolved when I go to the next time of day.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
It happens that the Amber's scene is longer than other videos, so it can be a problem on low end computers like yours. I have played multiple times the game for testing it, I have never encounter any problem playing any video.
That's why I'm asking you to update the video drivers and see what happens.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
what specification it need to play animations..... like blowjob from mom ... in my case it does not move its just stuck
We have found that old video cards or video cards with 2GB or less have some problem to play videos, what do you have in your computer?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It happens that the Amber's scene is longer than other videos, so it can be a problem on low end computers like yours. I have played multiple times the game for testing it, I have never encounter any problem playing any video.
That's why I'm asking you to update the video drivers and see what happens.
Also won't play on high end computers with windows 7 for some reason. My bad computer had a 4gig video card and 16 gig ram, and even my good one won't play it (2080ti 11gig, Ryzen7 w/ 64gig ram).
In version 3.0.7 Julia's HJ worked, but not in the newer ones.

Last edited:

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Also won't play on high end computers with windows 7 for some reason. My bad computer had a 4gig video card and 16 gig ram, and even my good one won't play it (2080ti 11gig, Ryzen7 w/ 64gig ram).
In version 3.0.7 Julia's HJ worked, but not in the newer ones.
My PC have a 3gig video card (Nvidia 780) and 32 gig ram.
And this is very strange.
I have enough of this for prof.video editing, and for all games.
In my opinion, you need to update all the video card drivers and install all C++

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My PC have a 3gig video card (Nvidia 780) and 32 gig ram.
And this is very strange.
I have enough of this for prof.video editing, and for all games.
In my opinion, you need to update all the video card drivers and install all C++
There seems to be two issues, one is the weaker video cards, the other is related to windows 7.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I had a problem with Amber's video (her bedroom masturbation scene) once but I had many applications open and it was late in the day - so I think my available system resources were low (some of my apps hog resources in the background). I rebooted, went to my last save and no problems. I have a 2080ti, 32 GB RAM, and Windows 10 so I have no idea on how well Windows 7 and Windows XP will work since most software is being optimized towards the latest rev of Windows (PC). Have you tried to play Summers Gone? It has some major video animations and if your system has problems with those as well then it's likely more of a drivers/system/Windows 7 issue.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes, i ve got radeon 2gb GF. I think thats the problem. Thanks.
I had a problem with Amber's video (her bedroom masturbation scene) once but I had many applications open and it was late in the day - so I think my available system resources were low (some of my apps hog resources in the background). I rebooted, went to my last save and no problems. I have a 2080ti, 32 GB RAM, and Windows 10 so I have no idea on how well Windows 7 and Windows XP will work since most software is being optimized towards the latest rev of Windows (PC). Have you tried to play Summers Gone? It has some major video animations and if your system has problems with those as well then it's likely more of a drivers/system/Windows 7 issue.
It is a decoding issue caused by Microsoft Media Foundation and Unity's video play only affecting Windows 7 users.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes