ismama

Jul 6, 2019
There is a bit of a bug/change in the newest version of the game. You need to specifically tell the game what level of guests that you want to have when you have the front desk monitored. Its a little circle on the left top corner. You can change it from 1 to 2 to 3. Someone helped me out with that a little while ago.
I messed something up..thnx for the advice...its ok now

Jensaisrien

Aug 9, 2017
quick question, is the 'study' room possible to open this stage in the game?
Yes, it seems it misses a hint somewhere to tell you what to do to unlock it. You just have to go explore during the day (morning or afternoon) and visit The Royal Stag once you reach hotel rep 3. You'll be able to build the study then

Reactions: TheDevian

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Consider it being a temporary bonus, so enjoy it, till you can :cool:
Please remember, hotel is bought with bank's loan, which you'll
have to repay, so start saving for it and Level 5 upgrades ASAP.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Consider it being a temporary bonus, so enjoy it, till you can :cool:
Please remember, hotel is bought with bank's loan, which you'll
have to repay, so start saving for it and Level 5 upgrades ASAP.
That's an excellent point. Hopefully, current game saves will continue to that point.

Reactions: vimmers

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is one room left to unlock (Office) which means we should be getting at least one more employee.
Actually two. The Yoga Room is closed as well (why it is more expensive than other rooms remains to be seen), but of course unlike the office we're ready for it with Anikka having the required skill.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The other thing I'm wondering is that when the new version gets released, do the progress points for the staff roll over? I have all of my girls maxed in every category, and some of them now have thousands of points beyond level 4 in same categories. Will they just automatically become level 5, or will those go away?

Its also a bit silly that despite them all being maxed out, I still can't make level 4 Sophia Fernandez satisfied! She leaves angry every time, lol.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The other thing I'm wondering is that when the new version gets released, do the progress points for the staff roll over? I have all of my girls maxed in every category, and some of them now have thousands of points beyond level 4 in same categories. Will they just automatically become level 5, or will those go away?

Its also a bit silly that despite them all being maxed out, I still can't make level 4 Sophia Fernandez satisfied! She leaves angry every time, lol.
For me from the last version to this they did (but reset to 0 along the way), however there was a bug preventing them from gaining an employee level (so they're level 4 all around but still employee 3), which will hopefully be fixed.

As for Karen Fernandez: you can satisfy her, if you have everything maxed and (literally) play your cards right, but just barely. Not worth it, tell her to stay at the Fluffy Ferret or wherever ;)

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
I have last hope... I haven't and I have never used an ultrawide screen so I'm asking, can you lower your video resolution? like to go to 1920x1080? Maybe the monitor can show you an image with some black bands on the left and right of the display?

If so you can lower your resolution, then start the game, go into settings and uncheck that it should start in full screen, then you can exit the game and set back your native resolution screen.
That did it! Hmm ... so the clickables must be below the screen space, too, in wide-screen aspect ratios?
FYI obviously I'd love to be able to play in native resolution if that ends up being put into a release in the future.
Meantime, thank you S3pHiroTh

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hover your mouse pointer over the italicized blue "i" when you go to the Staff screen and click on the girls' Progress tabs. That will give you a hint on when and where. In fact, all of the girls are showing hints as of this update.
Can someone tell me where i find this italicized blue "i" on the staff screen? The only info i find is to go to progress and move me mouse over the immage and the game only say... getting sweating. Or Blow of some steam or something like that. I just do not understand how to advance with the event. I have to try every possible combination to see the scene.

Example, put the mother in the kitchen and hope that the event start there. Or put her in the cleaning room and again go there. Also the girls/women level up so slow! Can someone tell me how i find this "i"? For advence the event? Because as i say i never see this "i"

Thank you

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Can someone tell me where i find this italicized blue "i" on the staff screen? The only info i find is to go to progress and move me mouse over the immage and the game only say... getting sweating. Or Blow of some steam or something like that. I just do not understand how to advance with the event. I have to try every possible combination to see the scene.

Example, put the mother in the kitchen and hope that the event start there. Or put her in the cleaning room and again go there. Also the girls/women level up so slow! Can someone tell me how i find this "i"? For advence the event? Because as i say i never see this "i"

Thank you
Its with the little pictures on their progress screen. For each level, you MUST do those in order, left to right, or it won't work. You also have to claim your reward, changing her outfit to be more revealing, from the previous level before the next one will work.

Once you get the hang of it, its pretty straightforward. A few of them have a time of day requirement, but they tell you that.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Its with the little pictures on their progress screen. For each level, you MUST do those in order, left to right, or it won't work. You also have to claim your reward, changing her outfit to be more revealing, from the previous level before the next one will work.

Once you get the hang of it, its pretty straightforward. A few of them have a time of day requirement, but they tell you that.
Is that the point. I have done everything you say. I do the first, then the second and so on, till i claim the new clothes.
But every time i find more hard to understand where to go. The image is to small to let me understand where to go. Also the time is hard to understand. At last if the game tell us the location. We can manage to find the hours. But no, only a clue based on something you also need to understand.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Is that the point. I have done everything you say. I do the first, then the second and so on, till i claim the new clothes.
But every time i find more hard to understand where to go. The image is to small to let me understand where to go. Also the time is hard to understand. At last if the game tell us the location. We can manage to find the hours. But no, only a clue based on something you also need to understand.
I play on a pretty big monitor. I guess I can understand that if you're on a really small screen, it could be a challenge. But if you hover over the blue circle with the "I" and leave your cursor there, it will tell you exactly when you need to do next. A black text box will appear under it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I play on a pretty big monitor. I guess I can understand that if you're on a really small screen, it could be a challenge. But if you hover over the blue circle with the "I" and leave your cursor there, it will tell you exactly when you need to do next. A black text box will appear under it.
Perhaps it's me who can't explain myself well. i try again i do not see this blue circle with the "I"
This is who i see: I put it under spoiler because the immage can be a bit big i think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the left there is the 2 yellow lock or the green/golden check if you end the things. This indicate the hotel level. Then at the right there are the event we need to do. The circle is brawn or suede color? I do not see any "I" or a blue circle. You can see that the game just tell me getting sweaty... but only God know what does it mean. Ofc i know the meaning of getting sweaty in italian, but if i wanna think rationally, she cant go to the gmy, so she cant go sweaty. The only 3 work that she can do are:
Cook, clean and receptionist and i have already try every combination, with every hours. Or i am blind or i am missing something.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Perhaps it's me who can't explain myself well. i try again i do not see this blue circle with the "I"
This is who i see: I put it under spoiler because the immage can be a bit big i think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the left there is the 2 yellow lock or the green/golden check if you end the things. This indicate the hotel level. Then at the right there are the event we need to do. The circle is brawn or suede color? I do not see any "I" or a blue circle. You can see that the game just tell me getting sweaty... but only God know what does it mean. Ofc i know the meaning of getting sweaty in italian, but if i wanna think rationally, she cant go to the gmy, so she cant go sweaty. The only 3 work that she can do are:
Cook, clean and receptionist and i have already try every combination, with every hours. Or i am blind or i am missing something.
Go into the Settings screen and enable progression hints. :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes