Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I can't renovate the study it says I need to continue the story I got the new staff members and finished all the quests that are available and got all the photos but the study is still locked

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I can't renovate the study it says I need to continue the story I got the new staff members and finished all the quests that are available and got all the photos but the study is still locked
Try exploring and visiting the Royal Stag then you will be able to renovate the study

cur3n79

Jul 2, 2017
Bug : Hang game day 086 afternoon

05/01/2021 13:50:20: WATCHER - Validating result -> Kitchen (False)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ResultsController.StartEncounter () [0x001ee] in <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168>:0
at mystwoodmanor.Watcher.Validate (mystwoodmanor.UIController _uiController, mystwoodmanor.Enums+ActionType _actionType, System.String _param, System.Boolean validateOnly) [0x0070c] in <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168>:0
at ResultsController.ShowInteraction () [0x002be] in <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168>:0
at ScenesController.AnimateSceneCallback () [0x00000] in <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168>:0

(Filename: <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168> Line: 0)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Bug : Hang game day 086 afternoon

05/01/2021 13:50:20: WATCHER - Validating result -> Kitchen (False)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ResultsController.StartEncounter () [0x001ee] in <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168>:0
at mystwoodmanor.Watcher.Validate (mystwoodmanor.UIController _uiController, mystwoodmanor.Enums+ActionType _actionType, System.String _param, System.Boolean validateOnly) [0x0070c] in <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168>:0
at ResultsController.ShowInteraction () [0x002be] in <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168>:0
at ScenesController.AnimateSceneCallback () [0x00000] in <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168>:0

(Filename: <8e7ae029d0ee4784a5bdc7daa5699168> Line: 0)
Can you attach the full log file rather than copy and pasting parts of it? Thanks!

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
I know there's been a bug reported regarding Tarot Cards...
My question is: Can you collect the same card more than once? (T3 Epic "The Wicked" for example)
If not, perhaps the "bug" is actually just a tier limit and they may still be able to get tarot cards in other tiers? I haven't run across the issue (yet.) The thought just came to mind and figured it was worth asking.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know there's been a bug reported regarding Tarot Cards...
My question is: Can you collect the same card more than once? (T3 Epic "The Wicked" for example)
If not, perhaps the "bug" is actually just a tier limit and they may still be able to get tarot cards in other tiers? I haven't run across the issue (yet.) The thought just came to mind and figured it was worth asking.
As far as has been reported you cannot get the same card more than once (multiple "Wickeds", oh how that would ease gameplay ...). But some people reported having an incomplete tier and yet being told there were no more cards available. Also, at least in my experience, once you run out of a tier (T3 in my game) it will not tell you anything but just let you choose between three Mysts.

Reactions: whatsit2u

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
As far as has been reported you cannot get the same card more than once (multiple "Wickeds", oh how that would ease gameplay ...). But some people reported having an incomplete tier and yet being told there were no more cards available. Also, at least in my experience, once you run out of a tier (T3 in my game) it will not tell you anything but just let you choose between three Mysts.
Thanks for the answer. I obviously hadn't bothered to read everything regarding the bug. I did a "tarot card" search & briefly browsed the results... and hadn't noticed that they're reporting the issue with incomplete tiers nor that Isabella still permits a tier choice even when it's already full. So, in your game, you have all of the T3 cards, Isabella lets you choose T3 anyway... you're not given a duplicate... what happens? The chosen card simply never appears in inventory?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the answer. I obviously hadn't bothered to read everything regarding the bug. I did a "tarot card" search & briefly browsed the results... and hadn't noticed that they're reporting the issue with incomplete tiers nor that Isabella still permits a tier choice even when it's already full. So, in your game, you have all of the T3 cards, Isabella lets you choose T3 anyway... you're not given a duplicate... what happens? The chosen card simply never appears in inventory?
Yes and no. I will be given the choice of three "Myst" cards which do not appear in my inventory, since Myst never does. So while it does not appear in my inventory, it is meant to not appear at this point.

(Gotta add that in a previous version this has also happened to me without me having collected all the cards, but that bug was reported and probably fixed.)

Reactions: whatsit2u

flintburt

Jul 9, 2019
Can you attach your player log, please? Also if you can provide information on when/where/how the crash occurred; such as was it during an animated scene (and which one it was?) and did you hold down on the control key at the time?

Look in C:\Users\users-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Or use the Windows key + R to bring up a "Run" dialog box, type: %appdata%, then go back one folder and you should see "Local", "LocalLow" and "Roaming".
No in animations, screen freeze in kitchen and no can do nothing more
2 logs in zip previous yesterday and today
Sorry me english no native language

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Can you attach your save, please?

Day 72-79 at night (game lvl3 & destiny3 too), tried all day before saving, 3 tier Amber night visit game stuck & she had all skill lvl4. Before saving i stuck at night visit events, so otherwise go to bed after reload.

And also kindly note: Guest are not demanding for Gym, Sauna, Massage & all staff work for free every week start on monday and also Lobby lvl locked on top left corner. I had selected normal mode, b'coz all others & hard mode locked.

Last edited:

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Please do this:
Open regedit than go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Faerin Games
Delete Mystwood Manor on right column

Close the registry editor than start the game, but remember that the .ini file should be put into profiles folder before you execute the game
Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly it's the same result - I tried to load 2.03 version I still had and it's full screen, cut-off text =/
Any more suggestions? Please and thank you

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Day 72-79 at night (game lvl3 & destiny3 too), tried all day before saving, 3 tier Amber night visit game stuck & she had all skill lvl4. Before saving i stuck at night visit events, so otherwise go to bed after reload.

And also kindly note: Guest are not demanding for Gym, Sauna, Massage & all staff work for free every week start on monday and also Lobby lvl locked on top left corner. I had selected normal mode, b'coz all others & hard mode locked.
You have to set Julia in the lobby to change guest level that can request Gym, Sauna, etc
Normal mode is the only available one because the game is work in progress... other modes aren't available yet.

For Amber's event I think you have some problem with videos, can you tell us which video card you have? Some other players have old video cards or video cards with less than 2GB and they have problem to play them

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
add save file,tks for fast reply
Is your problem about that the game will freeze in the kitchen when you load the save at 98th day at evening?
I have seen the game freeze only once after I have reloaded the save many times.
I think it is related to the generally low stats about housekeeping, maintenance and security that make the game freeze somehow, but if you reload the game you can continue.
Or are you seeing a different problem?

flintburt

Jul 9, 2019
Is your problem about that the game will freeze in the kitchen when you load the save at 98th day at evening?
I have seen the game freeze only once after I have reloaded the save many times.
I think it is related to the generally low stats about housekeeping, maintenance and security that make the game freeze somehow, but if you reload the game you can continue.
Or are you seeing a different problem?
ok understand tks,no different problem

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
You have to set Julia in the lobby to change guest level that can request Gym, Sauna, etc
Normal mode is the only available one because the game is work in progress... other modes aren't available yet.

For Amber's event I think you have some problem with videos, can you tell us which video card you have? Some other players have old video cards or video cards with less than 2GB and they have problem to play them
Why the all staff working free.....?
I have 2GB Zotac Nvidia Card, but its only 2018 i have installed.....!

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes