Great_White

Jun 28, 2019
Hi,

I would like to have a quick question. After each update release, I am unable to load my saved files. Both "Load" and "Continue" comes locked and I need to start a new game. What could be the reason?

Thanks,

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi,

I would like to have a quick question. After each update release, I am unable to load my saved files. Both "Load" and "Continue" comes locked and I need to start a new game. What could be the reason?

Thanks,
That would occur if you didn't transfer your profile folder (where your saves are stored) from the previous version to the updated version.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi,

Thanks,
You need to copy your profile folder from the previous version to thew latest version and you won't have to start again

Reactions: Great_White

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
I ended up figuring out how to activate the cheats menu myself (v.0.3.0.7).
Just copy the key.ini file to the (root) game directory. It will unlock the debug mode. Have fun.

Edit:
I would advise not messing around with most things in the "Debug console" to avoid potential problems.
How to open debug console?

Great_White

Jun 28, 2019
That would occur if you didn't transfer your profile folder (where your saves are stored) from the previous version to the updated version.
Sycho,

First of all, thank you for your quick reply. Would you please kindly guide me where can I find my profile folder from the previous build and where exactly I have to transfer it?

Thanks,

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho,

First of all, thank you for your quick reply. Would you please kindly guide me where can I find my profile folder from the previous build and where exactly I have to transfer it?

Thanks,
Certainly, and you're welcome.

If you use the fan-made patch, that and your profile folder (see screenshot) would need to be moved to the update folder.

Great_White

Jun 28, 2019
Certainly, and you're welcome.

If you use the fan-made patch, that and your profile folder (see screenshot) would need to be moved to the update folder.
Thanks, now I kind of understand my mistake. Each time I was deleting the new version folder after I played all the available content cause I was thinking that the profile/save files were stored under my local application data folder. When I checked my that folder under C drive, I can still see the "Faerin Games" folder and some other subfolders and files. Can I somehow use them to recover my profile?

Thanks,

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, now I kind of understand my mistake. Each time I was deleting the new version folder after I played all the available content cause I was thinking that the profile/save files were stored under my local application data folder. When I checked my that folder under C drive, I can still see the "Faerin Games" folder and some other subfolders and files. Can I somehow use them to recover my profile?

Thanks,
Did you empty your recycle bin?

Great_White

Jun 28, 2019
Did you empty your recycle bin?
Unfortunately yes. But anyway, I appreciated your help and now understand what was my mistake. I will start a new game and will keep the profile folder for further updates. Or one more last second question! Is there any way to change the MC name if I get a save file?

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Thanks,
If you haven't emptied your recycle bin, then you can recover your previous version (and your saves). Otherwise, unfortunately you'll have to start a new game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Unfortunately yes. But anyway, I appreciated your help and now understand what was my mistake. I will start a new game and will keep the profile folder for further updates. Or one more last second question! Is there any way to change the MC name if I get a save file?
Unfortunately you can't change the MC's name, unless you start a new game.

Great_White

Jun 28, 2019
If you haven't emptied your recycle bin, then you can recover your previous version (and your saves). Otherwise, unfortunately you'll have to start a new game.
Unfortunately I emptied. It was days ago. Anyway, I will start a new game. Thanks for your replies.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
every fuckin day time a room is closed ..why this is happening again and again..??
Look at the events. It'll tell you if a room is closed due to maintenance or needs cleaned. Or hover over the yellow triangle over the room that is closed.
Events01.jpg
Events02.jpg
Events03.jpg

Last edited:

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
I haven't played this game because I want to do it after more contents updated. Sorry for inquiry but what's the progress with the main femails characters?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I haven't played this game because I want to do it after more contents updated. Sorry for inquiry but what's the progress with the main femails characters?
At this point, he has seen a few of them nude and done some foreplay. Its a very slow burn, but I think very worth it in the end. My guess is that we're just getting started in what content will be coming as far as that goes. Its mostly been world building and setup so far.

Reactions: ljz781212

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
HJ/BJ and blue balls :giggle:;) some of more hardcore action was about to
come into play with last update, but that was before Faerin's rig fried :confused:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes